Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I work in a restaurant it got really busy at my job around 12pm because that’s when are rush at work normally starts. For some reason  today we were abnormally busy today for now good reason so we couldn’t really leave from are positions unless it’s for getting water or needed to use the restroom.  It’s already been two hours now we have been busy but I have been busy but only left to get water during that time I decided to go use the restroom really fast since we got a little breathing room since it slowed down I went to go use the restroom but there was a line to use it so I went back to kitchen and just wait a bit so the line can move but as soon as I got back there it got busy again so I had to get back to work.  30 mins passed and it still busy I’m guessing this is what happens when a restaurant is right next to a busy off ramp. Since I been waiting this whole time to use the restroom and I off at 4pm and it was already 2:30pm I decided to have some fun and hold it at work during that time I would drink a small cup of water at the 20 min mark. It was finally 4pm and I was starting to feel it now that I need to go my manager asked me if I can stay an extra 30 mins since we started to get dinner rush I told them yeah thinking to my self I have waited since noon to use the restroom I can wait an extra 30 minutes. Finally 4:30 comes around and I’m already to burst I decided to wait till I get home and use the restroom there so I waited for my cab home it finally came so I was final on my way home but we were hitting every red light at this point I started to leak in my pants a bit to let off some of the pressure but to the point we’re I didn’t wet the set in the cab it worked for bit but the pains came back but at that point we were at my house I paid the cab went inside and as soon as I closed the front door it started to leak more I ran to the restroom and immediately sat on the toilet with my pants and let it completely go here are some pictures of the aftermath.  

6BD23C92-4B88-4C9E-BD7B-115E7531BD2B.jpeg

AE9D90FB-7E62-462F-BEDD-03FBE3237096.jpeg

86EB14AF-402D-43FF-B902-E8819328D10F.jpeg

D53D4124-B074-4A99-B235-49A5C2031E73.jpeg

BE649B94-133A-4CED-A918-905404CC4AB6.jpeg