Sign In

female Wetting Pin-Up Calender

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it would be fun to usher in the new year with some drawings of a woman wetting through out the year.  So without further ado, meet Cali!          

Speaking of holidays... Cali is here to celebrate the start of a new year!   

Happy Valentine's day from Cali and me!  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Omo-Bomber said:

I forgot if this was answered already, but once the pin-up calendar is done do you think you'll return to your other threads? Or are you taking a break after this project?

That is a good question. The truth is, I really don't know. I never meant to focus solely on the calendar. I deliberately took time away from the superhero thread to focus on the video game thread, but I quickly became very harsh on the art I posted there. The only reason the calendar is updated is because I had all the pictures done a few months ago and was able to upload them whenever a holiday came up. I want to go back to video game thread and superhero thread, and even start a new project, but I am deeply unhappy with what I am making lately.  I am sorry if this brings down the mood.

13 minutes ago, Nimbus said:

That is a good question. The truth is, I really don't know. I never meant to focus solely on the calendar. I deliberately took time away from the superhero thread to focus on the video game thread, but I quickly became very harsh on the art I posted there. The only reason the calendar is updated is because I had all the pictures done a few months ago and was able to upload them whenever a holiday came up. I want to go back to video game thread and superhero thread, and even start a new project, but I am deeply unhappy with what I am making lately.  I am sorry if this brings down the mood.

No you're good man, I understand how you feel, I get the same way with my art and edits I make, I'd say take all the time you need, we're all our worst critics after all and sometimes the best thing to do is to take a break and give it some time before you get back on the grind. 

3 hours ago, Omo-Bomber said:

Will this be the last we see of this character? I thought she was pretty cool and I like her hair changing colors throughout the year to reflect the seasons

As of right now I don't have any plans for her, sadly.  But I'm glad you were a fan of her and appreciated her hair changing colors.  I had a lot of fun coming up with ways to represent each month and season with Cali.