female Wetting Pin-Up Calender

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it would be fun to usher in the new year with some drawings of a woman wetting through out the year.  So without further ado, meet Cali!          

Speaking of holidays... Cali is here to celebrate the start of a new year!   

Happy Valentine's day from Cali and me!  

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, Spectre Jester said:

I sure wish it was summer over here. Winter’s getting tiresome 🥶

Nice art though!

Thank you!  I'm sorry to hear the cold is bothering you.  Maybe if I ever do another wetting-pin up calendar it will take place in the southern hemisphere for a little variety. 

• 2 weeks later...

I want to preface this by saying I made this one before a certain supreme court ruling but even before that I wasn't happy with the trajectory of my country.  So this picture isn't an endorsement for America; I just wanted to draw Cali wetting with a sparkler and if I didn't I wouldn't have anything to update this thread with until the first day of fall in September.

july.thumb.png.bf7f04fb9402bc23a5e32c74ace963cf.png

11 hours ago, Nimbus said:

I want to preface this by saying I made this one before a certain supreme court ruling but even before that I wasn't happy with the trajectory of my country.  So this picture isn't an endorsement for America; I just wanted to draw Cali wetting with a sparkler and if I didn't I wouldn't have anything to update this thread with until the first day of fall in September.

july.thumb.png.bf7f04fb9402bc23a5e32c74ace963cf.png

That's fine. There are plenty of us more than happy to endorse both America and the decisions of its Supreme Court.

Fine drawing, though.

1 hour ago, Original Demon said:

Thanks, but I'd rather not waste my time and elevate my blood pressure trying to get a word in edgewise in that echo chamber, so I'll stick with "Fine drawing."

you didn't just say fine drawing though, you brought up the Supreme Court thing in this thread to begin with, and just because the people in that thread have a different opinion then you does not make it an echochamber(though frankly I don't see how any sane person could possibly think this ruling was a good thing)

Anyways getting back on topic not really sure what to do for a pin-up in August since it does not have any major holidays, I don't suppose anyone on here has any ideas for that?

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
13 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

[quote]you didn't just say fine drawing though, you brought up the Supreme Court thing in this thread to begin with,[/quote]

No, I didn't. The artist did in the drawing post. I responded to it.

[quote]and just because the people in that thread have a different opinion then you does not make it an echochamber[/quote]

True...

[quote]

(though frankly I don't see how any sane person could possibly think this ruling was a good thing)[/quote]

And the fact that practically all the posters in the thread expressed that same sentiment is what makes it an echo chamber.

Edited by Original Demon (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Original Demon said:

But you didn't have to respond to that part of the post, you could've just simply replied "nice pic" yet you chose to not leave it at that anyways, so that's entirely on you.  Also not everyone in the thread had the same opinion and nobody said other opinions weren't allowed on there, so no that does not make it an echochamber at all just because you say it is.  

38 minutes ago, Omo-Bomber said:

Never in my life did I expect to see an  argument about politics in a piss fetish server. Like dudes, let's just enjoy the cool art, please?

We do actually have a seperate section for talking about that sort of thing on this site and I did in fact encourage the other poster to take their discussion over there so this thread didn't get clogged up with that sort of thing, but he refused to do so.

Anyways i'm done going off topic here and want to get back to the actual subject of this thread, the most well known holiday in August is the Feast of St. Roch(which I only know of thanks to Batman Arkham City) not really sure how to make a good pin-up picture related to that holiday, but if anyone else has any ideas i'm all ears.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LifeIsStrange said:

How about a Catwoman or Batgirl costume?

My first instinct was to stay away from superhero costumes because I already have a superhero thread.  Now that you mention it though, I guess I use a different art style for Cali and she has a unique hairstyle so it doesn't feel too redundant to give her a hero costume... 

19 minutes ago, Spectre Jester said:

What about a Vampire?

Very traditional.  I like that.  I was considering having her wear either a sexy vampire or sexy devil costume.  

19 hours ago, Nimbus said:

My first instinct was to stay away from superhero costumes because I already have a superhero thread.  Now that you mention it though, I guess I use a different art style for Cali and she has a unique hairstyle so it doesn't feel too redundant to give her a hero costume... 

Very traditional.  I like that.  I was considering having her wear either a sexy vampire or sexy devil costume.  

I second that devil costume!

• 1 month later...