Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A missed opportunity?

Wow... it's been a long time since I've posted anything in this forum, hasn't it?

So on Christmas Day for this year, me and my father went out for lunch with my extended family (his parents, his brothers and sisters, their children, etc.). They had some alcoholic beverages on offer, and I treated myself to some. While I've never gotten drunk from consuming alcohol, it does take a toll on my bladder, and I brought this up. From this, this got my dad to tell one of my uncles about this supposed Japanese game show called "Endurance" (not something I myself have ever heard of), and one of the challenges is for people to consume fluid and then resist the urge to use the toilet for as long as they can.

I don't know how much knowledge he has on it, but I didn't raise any further points, and I'm wondering if I ought to have. Do you think this is a sign he may have some awareness about the omorashi culture, considering it had its origins in Japan? Would it have been right to let him know that I actually produce content for a website built around such a culture (I'm talking about US, of course)? Or would being that candid make what's supposed to be a wholesome family moment too awkward to bear? I'm genuinely curious.