Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

consensual surprise diaper flashing

Diaper-flashing a stranger would be likely to be offensive, but suppose it were a person you knew to be interested in abdl but who is inexperienced and might be amazed by the sight even if it were expected.

In which sorts of circumstances could diaper-flashing be considered consensual even though it comes as a surprise?

Does anyone have experience with this?

this would actually be a misunderstanding of consent. consent has to be given first, not after the fact. while you could flash someone, have them not be offended, and then later have them consent to further flashing, consent must be given prior to something for it to be consensual

now if you still wanted it, i'd try getting consent from someone to flash them at some random time in the future, with perhaps certain places and times being set as off-limits, such as flashing them in front of unsuspecting bystanders

I guess that the closer and most acceptable experience you could get to that, without crossing the borders of non-consent, would be through participation in a kink munch or convention. In these kind of events, consent is implicit, and participantes are expected to be more open about their kinks, without crossing the limits of personal space and rules established for that specific event. 

There are all kinds of gatherings, some directed at ABDLs alone, others to a more board selection of kinks. Maybe you could find a place of your liking. 

Edited by Jota
My engrish :( (see edit history)
On 1/2/2022 at 1:38 PM, PrincessEsther said:

this would actually be a misunderstanding of consent. consent has to be given first, not after the fact. while you could flash someone, have them not be offended, and then later have them consent to further flashing, consent must be given prior to something for it to be consensual

now if you still wanted it, i'd try getting consent from someone to flash them at some random time in the future, with perhaps certain places and times being set as off-limits, such as flashing them in front of unsuspecting bystanders

How about a kink event where flashing is considered acceptable but no one has mentioned that diapers might be involved?

Or say you're at an abdl booth at a kink fair and someone is asking naive questions and seeming interested while finding out that this particular kink exists, and some of the people there are openly diapered for all to see. And you're in vanilla clothes outwardly, but also openly seeming interested?

Edited by footedsleeper (see edit history)
4 hours ago, footedsleeper said:

How about a kink event where flashing is considered acceptable but no one has mentioned that diapers might be involved?

Or say you're at an abdl booth at a kink fair and someone is asking naive questions and seeming interested while finding out that this particular kink exists, and some of the people there are openly diapered for all to see. And you're in vanilla clothes outwardly, but also openly seeming interested?

I feel like in these scenarios it would be a lot more acceptable and are a bit more realistic and I actually have experience in similar-ish scenarios. For instance I've been to ABDL parties where there were a lot of people in just diapers. I've also been to some kink aligned events where there were also people with diapers showing (but no one without pants or wearing just a diaper). At these events it definitely didn't detract from or harm the atmosphere at all for anyone.

If there's an event where flashing is considered acceptable then it sounds like it would probably be okay and people are given information prior to the event so they can make an informed decision about participating in it. I mean, it sounds like the sort of event that would already be kink driven so everyone there would be open/accepting of it to begin with. In any scenario, having boundaries and the comfort levels of everyone involved or what's expected pre-communicated is always a good practice whenever possible.

Also, if by "flashing" you mean fully exposing your diapered self to someone in a surprising manner vs "showing" your diaper to someone, i.e. puling up the waist band or  pulling down the front of your pants just enough so they can see it is a little different. The former example being a lot more "in your face" and borderline forceful imo.

For instance in your example of being at a kink event and someone asking questions at an abdl booth. Sure, that means they're at least interested in the community and life style to some extent, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're interested in being flashed someone's diaper, unless you see them actively looking at others' diapers that is, then it's probably a bit safer to assume they're interested in seeing them haha. Either way, I feel it'd be more appropriate and you're better off not leading with flashing your diaper at them. Maybe get to know them first a little bit and if it seems like something they're interested and comfortable with then simply ask "Wanna see my diaper?" or "Interested in seeing the diaper I'm wearing?" lol