Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My GF Nicole wets her legs

My GF Nicole wets her legs

View File

It was not until after I took these videos that my GF Nicole allowed me to a pic of her face, which I have added to the start of the compilation.

Nicole has the ability to wet almost continuously. After drinking a lot of water to 'prime the pumps" she wets, and continues to drink a lot after each wetting, so she barely has time to change before she wets again.

There are probably as many preferences re wetting as there are guys who like it. My own preference is for the girl to wet her long legs, and that is what this video is about !!

On 12/29/2021 at 11:06 PM, AquaVitae said:

Yeah you're wrong. All the audio including the bad overdub is from the original. The overdub is just her. I guess the director just wanted that line in that spot. But it's definitely not Jayne and it's definitely not fake. These vids have been around since the Don-Des days.

The line "I can't hold it anymore!" is from the Jayne video "An Afternoon Out".

The videos (pre dubbing) are done by mAxie, a Brit, that had a website and forum for awhile (mAxie knicker Wetting Website) and also has an account here. Nice guy I was a subscriber to his site for as long as it was going. He also participated with Diceworld IIRC. Early 2000 I haven't seen him around here in a year or two, he popped up in a thread about his old videos.

Site gone but still has a place holder... http://www.maxiecam.co.uk/

Here is the previous thread here with a bunch of mAxie videos I posted last month.