Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Peeing in Sync to Music Videos

Wow!!!

First off, nice job editing this together! I love the creativity of this. I'm a sucker for things being synced to music, definitely thought about it with piss too.

If anything I'd love to help balance the sound just a bit more, I love seeing and hearing you piss in sync like this. Takes really impressive bladder control for this too!

Really lovely job 💜💜💜

13 hours ago, VanCanto99 said:

Wow!!!

First off, nice job editing this together! I love the creativity of this. I'm a sucker for things being synced to music, definitely thought about it with piss too.

If anything I'd love to help balance the sound just a bit more, I love seeing and hearing you piss in sync like this. Takes really impressive bladder control for this too!

Really lovely job 💜💜💜

Hi VanCanto99, great that you like it, and thanks for the constructive feedback! Yes it is true that I forgot to "add" the peeing sound. In the "4 different views" video, the sound of the pee spray hitting the towel lying on the ground is quite satisfying, and because it is offset to the song by the time that the pee is flying through the air it creates an interesting effect. I'll see if I can create a version with improved pee audio, for a more "immersive" viewing experience.. 😅

8 hours ago, brown4182004 said:

Great job! Hopefully you do more and more people will follow in your footsteps!

Thanks! Yes I agree, I also hope that other people will follow and share their performances!

4 hours ago, hmcc24 said:

That looks like a lot of fun! Good job!

Thanks for these suggestions! Very nice videos indeed! I think for the next song I'd prefer something with a more distinctive chorus, because then I'll just pee during the chorus, like in the first song. But maybe I'll also go for one of these, good thing about these songs is that they are catchy, very sexy and not too long.

12 minutes ago, VanCanto99 said:

Wow! Another hot one ;3 Love the extra commentary too. Could see it as a way for audience to pee along with you.

Looking forward to the next one 💜

Hi VanCanto99, thanks and great that you like it! And yes I agree, that would be great if the audience joins and also pees! In general, groups of peeing people could perform much more impressive choreographies I would imagine 😅🌊

(btw. just in case you didn't notice: I also "upgraded" the second version of Pink - Try, i.e. I added some peeing audio and also some comments)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally, there is more! Last weekend I once again felt the need for doing a music video peeing performance. I picked Rihanna's mega club banger "Only girl in the world". When I felt that my bladder was full enough to do a decent performance to this great song I put some towels on the floor of my bathroom, set up the cameras and my laptop, and then it was go time 🙂

I hope you enjoy the video! I think it turned out reasonably well for the first try, although I had some trouble getting my pee started for the last chorus. Also, I was way too conservative with "saving pee" through the song and there was still a lot of pee left in my bladder at the end of the song (wait for it, you will see 😉 ).

I will retry this at some point, I think I can improve the performance a bit to give super sexy Rihanna the perfect peeing tribute!

Btw. after the end of the song, I really nearly reached the ceiling of my bathroom, so if you like powerpissing, wait for the end!

Link (video at the bottom of the page): https://www.erome.com/a/wUQxY27C

riri_only_girl_pee.thumb.png.117d5fe9629777d9cefdfdfad7d56140.png

Edited by HitEmAll
added link to video (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 10:43 PM, VanCanto99 said:

For some reason this was just a PNG and not the vid but I found it on your page. Holy crap, so glad you made another one ❤️ the power piss at the end was especially great!

Thanks, really cool that you like it! And yes I forgot to add the link to the video, thanks for the information, I added it to the post.

• 5 months later...

I finally have another video. Yesterday at night I came home with a rather full bladder, and decided that it was time for a new peeing in sync to music video. Thanks @brown4182004 for the suggestion of the amazing song / video "Misery Business" by Paramore. Yesterday on my way home I was listening to the song and planning the "choreography", and when I arrived at home I set up the cameras while holding a pretty full bladder (I already had an idea where to put them, though).

It was really fun to create this video, I hope you enjoy it as well!
Btw. there are two versions on erome.com, the first one I created got pretty "destroyed" by the erome.com video encoding and not too many things are visible. Therefore I added a second slightly simpler version.

Link: https://www.erome.com/a/Y0z2QCsW

Pictures version 2:

misery_business_v2_p01.thumb.png.99e56bf50e136c922b89237a83f5ca4d.png

misery_business_v2_p02.thumb.png.f599e6a1749cf8e1073beee01f51b575.png

Pictures version 1:

misery_business_v1_p01.thumb.png.23872b751bbbf2a252cb82093612ce2f.png

misery_business_v1_p02.thumb.png.36d89a927e7d9d0d226bfab7e1e7caac.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 4:04 AM, ThatPotato said:

Thanks for uploeading another 💖 I loved the beggining and after the first chorus when you were leaking... it looked so hot.

Thanks to you I can't listen to shakira or rihanna the same anymore lol

Thanks for the nice comment, and I'm glad that you like it! It felt really good in the beginning to start leaking a bit and to let some pee out slowly 😉

So now when you listen to Rihanna or Shakira you always imagine some streams of pee together with the music?

• 4 months later...

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball

Finally a new video! I spontaneously decided to give this song a try yesterday. I had planned to do another fun pee video, but when my bladder was pretty full and I was ready to go I noticed that there was some technical issue and that I could not do the originally planned video. Therefore I decided to instead go for a pee performance for one of the videos on my "peeing in sync to music videos" list. I had to hurry up a bit with preparing, because my bladder was already pretty full and I already felt a bit desperate. I downloaded the youtube video, copied it to my laptop, put some towels on the floor, set up the cameras, then watched the video two times to have some idea when to pee and how much. By the time everything was ready I was definitively pretty desperate.

I recently tried a new kind of camera / lighting setup to get a better view of the pee stream (the problem is that all walls in my apartment around the locations where I can do pee videos are super bright and really problematic as a background). I noticed that it is possible to have the room rather dark and have some bright light to just "illuminate" the pee stream. In this video I tried it and it worked to some extent (not quite as I intended, but it is a start). As I was a bit desperate I did not spend too much time thinking about the lighting and cameras.. 😉 I hope to further improve this for the next video.

I think the video turned out pretty good for a first try. In some peeing in sync to music videos I had the problem, that at some point I could not resume the pee stream although there was still a lot of pee left in my bladder. I had an idea how to deal with this (and you can see this in the video). I have the music video playing in an infinite loop, and towards the end I indeed had trouble to continue peeing. Therefore, I just waited for one iteration of the video and then continued peeing at the correct point in time (i.e. I this was basically a 3.5 minutes break as you can see from the sped up video).

I hope you enjoy the video! It was a lot of fun to do! The peeing felt amazing as I really needed to go (as you probably can see in the video 😉 ).

Link to video: https://www.erome.com/a/q8Kvcxkf

miley_c_wreckingball_01_small.png.fd3865a5b75e5a4023b7ec5a9442a206.png

miley_c_wreckingball_02_small.png.90ba762b903c9f0ff02db1c73d9cb8a6.png

miley_c_wreckingball_03_small.png.bb61be4081779de38341e1cacc7ea475.png

miley_c_wreckingball_04_small.png.5de4c2b35f6fc3a29921a61dcc993e09.png

• 5 months later...

Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)

A new video! Last weekend I thought I'd try once again with Rihanna's banger "Only girl (in the world)". I really love the video, Rihanna is so hot.. 😅🥵  I tried to do this performance some time ago, but I never was 100% happy with that first try. I think this one is a bit better.

I waited until my bladder was really full to create a nice pee performance for this epic song and video.. 😉

I hope you like it!

Link to video: https://www.erome.com/a/UMKNEABF

riri_only_girls_in_the_world_01.png.cdf3befe35fa130e7db3c4653c95dca0.pngriri_only_girls_in_the_world_02.png.acfae0a2979a68110f3f43d3cd26e38d.pngriri_only_girls_in_the_world_03.png.ce87a7eea46185bbfa233f8d002b98b1.pngriri_only_girls_in_the_world_04.png.6cd1666916ae9b306402c7ca0a22cbd4.png