Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Weirdest place you've had to pee when you had no other choice?

23 hours ago, Jay Loo said:

Only other odd one, maybe not so odd, trick or treating one night as a kid, after getting candy I peed in that persons driveway lol. I simply was about to pee myself at that point and had no choice.

I peed on a tree when I went trick or treating with some girls from my high school once. I was a sophomore.

I only do naughty peeing at home and I don't go to places where there aren't any bathrooms I can use. I don't understand why so many places refuse to let the general public use their bathrooms, then get mad when people pee somewhere they aren't supposed to. I think it's really stupid that airplanes don't have restrooms, the human bladder doesn't care where we are when it decides to fill up. You would think public transportation would have more bathrooms,  then less people would pee in odd places.

I studied abroad in China. One night I went out with a few friends and drank a fair amount. At the end of the night after the bars closed there was a super long wait for a car back to our dorms. I was so desperate, and I knew I would’ve ended up pissing my pants in the car. So I went into some ally and pissed. Mid pissing i noticed there was an active and open butcher shop right next to me. Fortunately I wasn’t caught. 

Edited by GottaLoveCatz (see edit history)

I just remembered one incident when I was in seventh grade. I must have been around 12 or 13 at that time. We've had swimming lessons and I remember I had to pee REALLY badly the whole class. But for some reason I didn't ask to take a pee break. And around my classmates I absolutely didn't dare to pee into the water. So I made it through class. The teacher however overrun badly and since we were brought to the swimming pool by a bus (and it was a bus ride of roughly half an hour) and back again and I knew, that the driver was an evil, bitter old vampire who would absolutely not wait for any student being late AND I was aware of myself being someone who took ages to dress, when others miraculously dressed and undressed ten times in the same amount of time, I positively jumped through the shower when the class ended and without further thought fetched my clothes and dashed into the changing room. Where I realised HOW badly I had to go. And that I would absolutely not make it back to school.

Knowing how little time I had I was pondering my choices in light speed. Going to the toilet now would mean I had to take all my clothes with me since the changing rooms could not be locked from the outside. And I did absolutely not trust my fellow classmates not to mess with my stuff if I left them only for some minutes. Around me in the other changing rooms I heard people undressing, dressing and wringing their swimming clothes. And then an idea occured to me. Though it was a bit risky. Everyone was wringing out their wet clothes and water was everywhere. Would some more wetness catch anyones attention? But in fact any consideration didn't matter, because I already had leaked a huge amount of pee into my swimming shorts. And there was nothing I could do about it, so I stood there in my changing room, heart hammering, pee silently pouring into my pants and running down my legs, forming a huge and massive puddle around my feet. I was horrified, because it started to follow the joints and towards other changing rooms. I gathered all my strength to stop the flow and eventually succeeded. I still had to go really badly but I couldn't dare to pee more. I pulled down my dripping wet shorts, quickly toweled myself and began to dress, avoiding stepping into the little lake. Finally I wrapped my shorts into my towel and put both into my bag, before slipping into my shoes and leaving the crime scene.

As always I was the last one reaching the bus, which was already started, emitting an impatient sound of the big motor in the back. I felt like I was burning red in the face, although noone should know why. And to my relief noone seemed to notice anything or take special interest in my late arrival. My horrible teacher just greeted me with an irritated "twentynine" and "we're complete" to the driver. I took a seat by myself and my huge damp bag next to me, slightly hiding behind it. I still had to go really badly and tried not to squirm.

The long ride however didn't leave me a choice... Again and again we had to stop in the heavy traffic and at one point I really tried to squeeze my legs together in a desperate effort to hold it but couldn't stop a considerable, strong and long leak of pee into my pants. My heart was hammering and my face was burning red. However again noone notices. I stopped the flow and sat there, absolutely terrified. And unbelievably aroused at the same time. These days I didn't recognize this feeling. I just remember how amazing this feeling was. I was in the worst possible situation. I had just unvoluntarily pissed into my pants in the middle of my classmates, a situation that could absolutely destroy my already bad standing in the class. And simultaneosly I was feeling a sensation that was so new, so intense and so unbevlievably exciting that for some time I really considered just letting go. I remember wearing black jeans and a quick glance between my legs revealed that there was hardly anything to be seen.

Some kinky part of myself really wanted to let go, to just spread my legs, look down and feel the pee flow into my pants, into my crotch, wetting my underwear, the inner sides of my jeans and my bum. I really wanted to do this, wanted the whole world to stop, to leave me alone... but I came to my senses. The prior leak had eased the pressure on my bladder enough for me to make it back to school without any more pee escaping. But it was difficult. Although I was desperate not to pee any more into my pants, I let everybody else leave the bus before me. I was pretending to repack my bag but I only wanted to check the state of my crotch without anyone seeing me checking. The wet patch had roughly the size of a table tennis bat but didn't really show on my black jeans. It could easily be the light.

I exited the bus and darted to the toilets. I was alone in the bathroom and when I had entered the cubicle and closed the door behind me, my heavily spasming penis already had started shooting pee into my pants again, that quickly spread around my balls and into my crotch, before I yanked my pants out of the way and pissing full force over the lavatory seat and finally into the bowl. Normally I would have sat down (normally I am well mannered) but this time I just stood there violently pissing.

This was the first time I had some kind of sexual sensation through peeing. It was so much, touched the nerve endings of my developing penis so long and was such a great relief, that it did something to me. And the feeling of my wet jeans between my legs added to the thrill.

The damage to my pants was done though. My underwear was really wet. My jeans however felt wet on the inner sides of my legs but didn't show anything. And so after I had finished my piss I had tried to soak up the wetness with some toilet paper. This helped a little but did absolutely not change the state of my pants being really wet and sticky. Again I checked myself, first in the cubicle and then, since noone had entered the bathroom, in the mirror. When you really knew and looked directly at my crotch you could perhaps tell it was wet. But not knowing it... but whatever, I had no choice but to return to class soon. I was sure, acting suspicious (like not showing up, hiding in the toilet or something else silly) would give me away, since it would draw attention to me. But acting normal, as if nothing had happened, would probably work.

And it did. Some time later I was sitting at my desk next to my classmates and noone seemed to have noticed anything. I felt the dampness and even smelled the faint scent of pee... but the day went by without anything unnormal. Finally I sat in the bus driving home, with some newly discovered secret.

I was driving late at night but was so desperate when I pulled over I just started peeing out the car door. I didn't want anybody to see me peeing so I just opened the door slightly and leaned out of it. 

Not me but my mate was bursting so badly he whipped it out in a public bin in the city centre. He was quite drunk but it was very sudden, like he'd leaked and decided he was about to wet himself.