Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Weirdest place you've had to pee when you had no other choice?

I only do naughty peeing at home and I don't go to places where there aren't any bathrooms I can use. I don't understand why so many places refuse to let the general public use their bathrooms, then get mad when people pee somewhere they aren't supposed to. I think it's really stupid that airplanes don't have restrooms, the human bladder doesn't care where we are when it decides to fill up. You would think public transportation would have more bathrooms,  then less people would pee in odd places.

I studied abroad in China. One night I went out with a few friends and drank a fair amount. At the end of the night after the bars closed there was a super long wait for a car back to our dorms. I was so desperate, and I knew I would’ve ended up pissing my pants in the car. So I went into some ally and pissed. Mid pissing i noticed there was an active and open butcher shop right next to me. Fortunately I wasn’t caught. 

Edited by GottaLoveCatz (see edit history)

I was driving late at night but was so desperate when I pulled over I just started peeing out the car door. I didn't want anybody to see me peeing so I just opened the door slightly and leaned out of it. 

Not me but my mate was bursting so badly he whipped it out in a public bin in the city centre. He was quite drunk but it was very sudden, like he'd leaked and decided he was about to wet himself. 

• 3 weeks later...

I spend a lot of time in the wilderness with friends, especially canoeing. And sometimes there just isn’t a shore to pull over on, like when there are rock faces on either side of the river or it’s too muddy. Now I don’t know about you but I really can’t hold it for long when I’ve been drinking water all day and I’m listening to the splashing of canoe paddles.

So the solution for people with penises is quite simple- pee over the side of the boat. I am not one of those people. So I put one foot in my canoe and the other in my friend’s canoe to squat over the water to pee. It was an experience.

• 4 weeks later...

I once peed behind the school building after a long day of meetings with students, parents and teachers. 

It was a very long day at school full of coffee and long meetings, so I had no time to stop. When I left it was already late and they were closing the school. I didn’t want to ask for people to wait for me because I needed to use the restroom so I just said goodbye to everybody and went outside. It was super dark so I’m pretty sure no one saw me. I went behind the school, squatted and peed. I also pushed the pee out as fast as I could to make it quick hahaha 

and that is why I usually wear skirts or dresses to teach 

There are quite some "weird" places but I have never felt really uncomfortable because there was no change of strangers intervening.

When I was still younger for some reason it amused us to pee from the bridge of the road leading to our village crossing our small river. In theory someone might have seen us, but it was already slightly dark and the next houses while in direct sight line have been some good distance away.

But the thing which made me most uncomfortable was to pee in the sight of police officers. There was no option for me back then to go out of sight as I couldn't leave the place of happening back then, but still at some point I had to release. So best I could do was just face the next available bush, but still it was very weird, not speaking of the fact, that the happening was at least partly being recorded and it is possible that I was also captured.

Ha great question!  When I was around 16, I pissed in my friend's couch!  Story goes we went to sleep in his room in the basement.  I was on the couch.  I was always a nervous kid so at home I was constantly going to the toilet.  My friend didn't have a bathroom in his basement so if you had to go you'd have to go upstairs.  I did once or twice in a couple hours.  But then his Dad came home from work and I went once more. Few minutes later I guess I had physicked myself out and felt the urge to pee again.

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep feeling that way, so I said fuck it.  I pulled it out and just pissed a little between the sofa cushions.  I don't give a fuck cause that friend turned out to be a fucking backstabbing asshole anyway!!!!! LOL!

On 2/25/2022 at 5:30 AM, Maybeweirdmayb said:

I once peed behind the school building after a long day of meetings with students, parents and teachers. 

It was a very long day at school full of coffee and long meetings, so I had no time to stop. When I left it was already late and they were closing the school. I didn’t want to ask for people to wait for me because I needed to use the restroom so I just said goodbye to everybody and went outside. It was super dark so I’m pretty sure no one saw me. I went behind the school, squatted and peed. I also pushed the pee out as fast as I could to make it quick hahaha 

and that is why I usually wear skirts or dresses to teach 

That's quite the image. And exactly the sort of thing I'd have done 🙂

I once had a pee in a not-very-private bush halfway down Broad Street in Birmingham, with plenty of passers-by and police watching me, because we'd been asked to leave the last pub in a pub crawl on the stroke of closing time, and I thought 'best not to upset them by asking where the toilet is'. Social awkwardness is marvellous stuff, isn't it?

Edited by BB1BBB (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 9:20 PM, ClementineCat said:

I spend a lot of time in the wilderness with friends, especially canoeing. And sometimes there just isn’t a shore to pull over on, like when there are rock faces on either side of the river or it’s too muddy. Now I don’t know about you but I really can’t hold it for long when I’ve been drinking water all day and I’m listening to the splashing of canoe paddles.

So the solution for people with penises is quite simple- pee over the side of the boat. I am not one of those people. So I put one foot in my canoe and the other in my friend’s canoe to squat over the water to pee. It was an experience.

I, too, spend a lot of time in the outdoors. One of my favorite activities is kayaking. Now, one of the things about kayaks, along with canoes and rowboats, is they're not very stable. Even in flat water, it's all too easy to tip over when you stand up.

Over the course of numerous paddles, I discovered that there's little advantage to having a penis, at least for me. In fact, this is about the only situation I've run across where I wish I were a couple, even 3-4 inches longer. What I'd give to have 12 inches each time I set out, and 14 would be even better.

Of course, even this moment of inadequacy didn't stop me from setting out in my girlfriend's two-person kayak for a three-hour paddle. While she had ducked into the toilet facilities at the launch site, I was oblivious to the condition of my bladder. Halfway into the trip, I recognized that familiar fullness and noticed that we were far from shore. Ten minutes later, I realized I wasn't going to make it back dry but it was another ten minutes before I admitted to my girlfriend I was desperate. 

While she had no problem popping a squat when caught short outside, her bladder a notch or two smaller than mine, she had no interest in wetting, whether her or anyone else. But, she thought it was a good idea we took a five-minute break, if only to rest our weary arms. 

So, we stopped. She took my paddle and with hers, extended one out on each side to keep us stable. I unzipped, sat up and pulled out as much of myself as possible. Seated no more than three feet behind me, I'm sure she got a great view as I relaxed, then pushed my now very full bladder. But, seated, I could only put out a pathetic stream, barely two feet and not the ten I'd hoped for. A lot of it never even made it into the water.

But, she was a great sport about it. She never complained about how much pee I got in her kayak and even helped me rinse it out when we got back ashore. But, what I remember most about the day was that we turned in that evening before the sun had set and didn't get out of bed, except to pee, before almost noon.