Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Weirdest place you've had to pee when you had no other choice?

I once peed in the metal trash can in the lobby of an apartment building. I was living in Germany at the time, had woken up hungover so had been drinking water, tea and juice all morning. A friend invited me to her apartment which was on the other side of the city and after waiting for ages at a tram stop I realised there was engineering works happening that day meaning there were no trams running on that line. I ended up walking for over an hour and kept getting lost, and as I hadn't peed before leaving my apartment earlier, by the time I finally made it to her building I was so desperate that I had started to leak into my boxers. 

She buzzed me in and as I walked into the lobby of her building I started leaking uncontrollably and knew that I'd never make it up the stairs to her apartment. I was literally bent over, holding myself fighting to get control. Somehow I managed to avoid completely pissing myself but was barely holding on by this point. Right in front of me was a large metal trash bin and I had no choice but to relieve myself into it for a few seconds, just enough to relieve some of the pressure on my very full bladder.

My heart was pounding as at any moment I was expecting someone to come down the stairs or through the entrance, and my pee hitting the inside of the metal bin was so loud that it was echoing around the lobby. I probably peed for around five to ten seconds before being able to stop and luckily I made it upstairs without any further leaks, though my boxers were already damp and I had to ask her if I could to use her bathroom pretty much as soon as she opened the door! 

I felt bad for using the bin but I really had no choice, I would have completely pissed my jeans otherwise, not to mention the puddle I would have left on the floor of the lobby. 

A) A few times in a parking lot.  The bathroom in the supermarket were inop and the coffee I had at breakfast was coming due all at once.  I couldn't just hang it out so I just stood between my car and the next one and wet my pants before driving home.

B) Once coming home from school. First day of high school. Mother had the bathroom tied up.  I couldn't wait so I did it in the trash can in my bedroom. She was not happy and told em never to do it again

I was visiting my great grandparent's farm. It was a small and antiquated village. Being the child I was back then, I was really bored and just wandered off to the village, climbed up a small mountain somewhere and idk stared at ants or something i guess. I noticed I had no idea where I was because I had to pee really badly. I stared walking downhill in a direction that I thought the village was and came across like a completely abandoned school. It almost looked like something out of an asian horror flick. I ran down to it and tried to get in but the doors were locked. I remember at some pt I was squat down somewhere to pee but I was so paranoid and pee shy that nothing left the bladder. I squeezed but only like 1 drop left. The moment I stood up and pulled up pants or skirts or whatever I was wearing pee just flushed out. I started panicing and just jumped into the school by an open window I found. I tried to find a bathroom but the first thing I found was a bucket in one of the classrooms. Didn't think twice and just peed through my underwear into the bucket only to realize the bottom of the plastic bucket was cracked.

I remember I was so embarrassed that I let myself wet my underwears after proudly telling my mom that Im not a baby who needs diapers anymore so I tried to do the "i spilled water" excuse but my mom smelled the pee in my panties while washing them

So yeah, now I can say I peed in an abandoned classroom.

Kitchen sink at my grandparents’ when I was 15.

My parents were out on an anniversary date and left me with my grandparents for the evening. Their house only had two bathrooms, which for the most part was never an issue. However, in this specific instance I was bursting but both my grandparents happened to be occupying both bathrooms. I was gonna piss myself any minute so I made the hail mary decision to hoist myself up onto the kitchen counter and try to quickly do my business in the sink.

I managed to get away with it, climb down, rinse the piss off the dishes in the sink, and then act like I was doing something else entirely. My grandparents never found out.

This memory resurfaced for me pretty recently due to the fact that my grandparents were hosting like, 20 of my family members at a Christmas party at their house, which is a very questionable choice for a two-bathroom house.

On 12/28/2021 at 2:44 PM, petitewonder said:

It can be wetting or otherwise. I saw a video fairly recently of a woman who was so desperate to pee that she positioned herself over a potted plant and went through her stockings. I mean, I know it was a video created for entertainment purposes, but I'm curious if this has happened to anyone IRL? 

I remember I once peed in a toy teapot when I was really young, mostly when the bathroom at preschool was occupiee

20 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

another time I was busy working from home and holding while I finished a long task that needed completed. By the time I switched off the computer to run upstairs to finally pee I found the bathroom in use. I ran into my bedroom and laid and sat on my bed squirming desperately trying to wait getting more and more desperate. I had to go so badly! I looked around the room urgently to see what I could do and found a new pair of shoes under my bed. I chucked the shoes out of the box and kneeled over the shoe box and just peed and peed and peed! I then slid it back under the bed until I could empty it and dump it in the trash! 

Oh how I wish you could come work in my home office with me, except you'd just have to hang on until I say you can go 😉

On 12/29/2021 at 12:56 PM, richard3 said:

A) A few times in a parking lot.  The bathroom in the supermarket were inop and the coffee I had at breakfast was coming due all at once.  I couldn't just hang it out so I just stood between my car and the next one and wet my pants before driving home.

B) Once coming home from school. First day of high school. Mother had the bathroom tied up.  I couldn't wait so I did it in the trash can in my bedroom. She was not happy and told em never to do it again

I remember reading a thread on here awhile back about how the idea of just being able to whip it out and go anywhere is actually a misconception, in part because of the concern of being visibly exposed; I suppose if I were to go in a long skirt, it'd be pretty obvious what I was doing but wouldn't run the risk of visible exposure. I find it interesting to think about what all goes into a "last resort" option. 

If the bathroom was tied up, what were you supposed to do? At least the clean up would be easier than on the floor or carpet! Lol.

I peed on the floor of an abandoned building. 

I think I was maybe 14 or 15 and wanted to check out this abandoned building in the woods that wasn’t super far from my house. This was in July so it was super hot outside. I drank a lot of water before coming and brought water with me. I gradually got more and more desperate, but I ignored it while I explored. After a couple hours, it was so unbearable that I couldn’t ignore it. I was already leaking in my cargo shorts. I considered running outside and peeing but I was three floors up and by the time I got down to the first floor I would have peed myself. I was dancing in place trying to figure out what to do when I started peeing. I undid my belt and my shorts and let go on the floor. 

21 hours ago, petitewonder said:

I remember reading a thread on here awhile back about how the idea of just being able to whip it out and go anywhere is actually a misconception, in part because of the concern of being visibly exposed; I suppose if I were to go in a long skirt, it'd be pretty obvious what I was doing but wouldn't run the risk of visible exposure. I find it interesting to think about what all goes into a "last resort" option. 

If the bathroom was tied up, what were you supposed to do? At least the clean up would be easier than on the floor or carpet! Lol.

Yes, I agree. I've posted somewhere around here a while ago I think my mother might have had a bit of a fetish or , more likely, just like being controlling/overbearing. She seemed to have the bathroom tied up an awful lot when it was obvious I would be getting home any minute and often  had to pee really bad.

I was clothes shopping with a friend a few years ago and the store wouldn't let me use the restroom. They said it was for employees only. I was at the point of having to hold myself and I didn't want to do that in a busy store. I walked around hoping to find the restroom anyway and I found a supply closet behind a curtain. It only had a mop sink but that was good enough for me. I was going to have an accident if I didn't pee right then so I whipped it out and peed as hard/fast as I could down the drain and quickly got out of the store. 

On 12/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, petitewonder said:

It can be wetting or otherwise. I saw a video fairly recently of a woman who was so desperate to pee that she positioned herself over a potted plant and went through her stockings. I mean, I know it was a video created for entertainment purposes, but I'm curious if this has happened to anyone IRL? 

wait wait wait. Do you have a link?

You mean besides on myself by accident because it just started leaking out? lol

Weirdest place would be, either as a kid at my elementary school after school. Basically I held my pee everyday until I was bursting at the seems. Somedays I would ask near the end of the school day to go to the rest room, other times I'd be able to hold it a bit longer, but not long enough to even get home, so I would be just outside the school where there was a little bush area thinking I was hiding enough, hindsight there were a bunch of parents and kids around that most likely saw me lol. This happened twice that I remember.

One time at a female friends house where a few people stayed the night, the next morning I had to go bad but someone was in there taking a shower. I had to go, I peed in a beer bottle simply because I was not going to pee on her floor somewhere. Nobody found out and I took the bottle with me to throw it out somewhere else.

Only other odd one, maybe not so odd, trick or treating one night as a kid, after getting candy I peed in that persons driveway lol. I simply was about to pee myself at that point and had no choice.

There might be more I can't remember at the moment because for some reason i always held on until the point of extreme desperation. I'll add more to this post if I remember.