Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best "standing in line" story

I was wondering what everyones favorite standing in line/wetting story is. It's a story type I see less of than I feel like I used too. 

My favorite is a story I can't seem to find (if someone can link it I would appreciate) about a highschool or college party where theres a boy in the bathroom and a line of girls who end up wetting. If I remember correctly another boy is watching and it turns him on so he ended up paying the boy in the bathroom to stay in there. 

Not really a story, but the best desperation I've ever seen in real life was while I was stood waiting in the very long and slow moving lines for the toilets at the Karneval in Germany one year. I've never seen so many openly desperate women in one place, it was incredible! The only downside was that I was bursting to pee as well so couldn't focus too much on the amazing desperation going on around me.

I've got more than a few desperation and some waiting in line wetting stories, or in some cases desperate in line and  wetting at or very close to the toilet once inside the bathrooms. I also have a few pics of desperation in line and one or two wettings while in line, and also some  of girls who've wet themselves inside at or close to the toilet. Too bad I can't post those here, but have posted some elsewhere.

My fav was at a large music festival, hot day, waiting in one of the many portapotty lines, and a girl in front of me in a shortish mini dress moving foot to foot then eventually holding herself, and saying to no one in particular, "I've got to pee soooo bad". About 4 or 5 people from the front she steps out of line, moves maybe 10 feet away (She and I were at the line on the outside of all the lines) and, again saying to no one in particular, "I can't hold it any more...", and spreads her legs and pees, most of her peeing going between her widely spread legs, but some going down the inside of her thighs. I almost came in my pants watching her (before smart phones, so no pics of her: too bad).  Lots of people looked at her, and she just looked down, and once finished wetting her panties (I assume she was wearing them but no real idea) just left. I was breathless.

Perhaps other stories another time.

On 12/29/2021 at 12:46 AM, Despguy123 said:

Not really a story, but the best desperation I've ever seen in real life was while I was stood waiting in the very long and slow moving lines for the toilets at the Karneval in Germany one year. I've never seen so many openly desperate women in one place, it was incredible! The only downside was that I was bursting to pee as well so couldn't focus too much on the amazing desperation going on around me.

I presume you didn't actually see any of them go in their pants, then...

• 4 weeks later...

I have one good bathroom line-up story, I was not in line but with a group of 8 of my friends who all desperately needed to pee. There was only one toilet as we were at a cabin in the woods and all of them were potty dancing, hands in crotch, the whole shebang. And all of them were very, very vocal about their urges. “I’m gonna pee myself!” “I can feel it coming out!” “I just leaked, I can feel the wet spot!” “Ooh if I don’t get in their right now, this floor is going to be wet…” It was quite the scene. Then eventually two of them decided they really weren’t gonna make it, so they went outside to pop a squat. One of them managed to get their pants down in time, the other didn’t. The others inside held it long enough to get to the toilet but not without some leaks.