Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to Real Sighting: Teacher Mum's Pee Mishap- Too Shy or UTI?

...my mum then got up again and when she got up I saw that she grabbed or rather stroked the area of her pussy for a split second. Then she paid for my suit, all the time with her legs tightly crossed and her legs jiggling a little from time to time. She also quietly asked the cashier something that I could not understand, but I guess she asked him where the restrooms were. We then had to wait for my friend to pay as well before we made our way downstairs together with her teacher colleague. My mum's teacher colleague suggested that we could go and have another mulled wine or tea at the Christmas market.

On the ground floor we passed a sign for the restrooms. When my mum saw the sign, she said: "Eeehhhmmm....I'm really sorry, but I think I will just go and quickly use the restroom before we have another drink...." "No problem.", said her teacher colleague and we all went in the directions of the restrooms. Turns out there is a huge line for the women's restroom, but even a shorter line for the men's restroom as well. I then suggested that we should probably find another restroom and that there would certainly be another restroom somewhere outside at the Christmas market. My mum did not look happy at all, but we went outside to the Christmas market. As we did not immediately see any restrooms outside, my mum's colleague suggested that we could just have one more drink quickly and then he would have to leave anyway. I could see that my mum wanted to protest at first, but she didn't and her colleague was already queuing to get four mulled wine. The cups were hot, but not that big, so we slowly drank this delicious mulled wine and talked a bit about this and that. I got the impression that this colleague really liked my mum and I started to wonder whether they were having an affair. 

Anyway, my mum must have had more urgent thoughts (most probably not about her colleague) as she was standing next to me and I could feel on my legs how her legs were constantly jiggling while stomping her feet on the ground under our high table. My mum drank her wine veeeeery slowly and after she had drunk half of it, she said that she can't finish it, so I drank the rest. We then said goodbye to her colleague. As soon as he was gone, my mum said that we could stay and have another drink while she would quickly try to find a bathroom. In her voice I could hear that she must have been really desperate by now. Since my friend and I did not want to have another drink and I was the one who suggested that there must be another restroom somewhere around the Christmas market, we decided to help my mum find a restroom and follow her. 

We quickly looked around the Christmas market, but there seemed to be no toilets close by, so my mum decided to go back to the store to use the restroom there. She was really in a hurry now and kind of speed-walked in the direction of the store. As soon as she got inside, she immediately headed for the toilets. However, when we reached the toilets, the line was just as long as before with about 10-12 women waiting in line. My mum saw the line and said: "Eeeeehhhmm....okay....eeeeeehmmm...I think I will probably have to find another bathroom...", and off she ran. "Maybe you guys want to wait here...I'll be back in a few minutes!?" But I did not mind and my friend did not say anything. While my mum asked this question facing us, her legs were pressed together really tight and it looked like my mum tried to rub her pussy with one thigh. She also had one hand behind her back, probably massaging her butt or peehole from behind. 

She then sped off towards the escalators to the second floor and when she walked up the escalators she kinda walked in a strange way. My friend and I followed behind and saw that the second floor was the one for women's lingerie, so my mum probably thought there must also be a toilet somewhere. She seemed to look around frantically. Just when I wanted to suggest that I would find a sales clerk and ask for another toilet, my mum went into a crouching position right between two clothes racks. We came closer and I asked my mum what's up. She said "nothing", but still remained in that crouching position. My friend seemed concerned as well and asked her if she is okay. She said: "It's okay....I just....I think I have a bladder infection or something, so my stomach is hurting. But I'll be okay!" Even in the crouching position my mum seemed really fidgety and constantly bobbed up and down with her knees and ass.

She then got up and obviously wanted to walk in the other direction, when she crouched again, this time only after maybe walking for five metres. "Muuuum, what's up? Are you sure, you're okay??" She then replied: "Eeehmm....ehmmm...maybe not.....okay...so this has never happened before, but I think I have a bladder infection and I suddenly feel like I have to go to the bathroom....like....like right now...."

I suggested that she should just jump the bathroom queue downstairs or use the men's bathroom. My mum got up, but after only two metres she crouched again and said: "ohmyygod.....it hurts so bad I can't even walk any more...." I said: "Come on, mum, let's go downstairs....!" She replied: ".....I'm serious....I think I can't....like I really can't walk right now..." 

I got a little impatient now and tried to help my mum up with two hands and make her walk. We slowly walked in the direction of the escalators, when my mum suddenly stood still, crossed her legs really really hard without saying anything and the next moment I noticed that she now had a wet spot on her butt and it looked liked she had pooped diarrhea on her jeans. She then grabbed her butt with one hand really hard and hobbled towards the clothes racks before crouching again. It all went really fast, but when I saw my mum crouching I noticed some wetness underneath her on the carpet and also on the pussy and butt area of her jeans. While she was crouching, she hastily took of her winter jacket and tried to tie it around her waist. She managed to hide her butt and also her pussy area quite well, so I could not see much wetness. I did not even know if my friend realized what had happened, but he suddenly said that he would take the train to go home now. He said goodbye to me and my mum and left with his bag. 

My mum, however, got up and walked towards a changing room and since I had not comprehended what I had just seen and did not know what to do, I just followed my mum and also went into the little changing room. As soon as I got in, my mum began to shout at me in a whisper, saying that "this is all your fucking fault...I told you I have a bladder infection and need a bathroom....and I still have to fuckin pee...." She then pulled out some tissues from her handbag and started to dab herself dry. First her jeans from the outside, then she pulled down her jeans just a little, I guess in order for me not to see anything. However, I could still see that she was wearing some grey thong that had now turned into a darker grey in the crotch area and even a thin pantyliner which obviously did not help much soaking up her pee. She even stuffed two tissues inside her wet thong to soak up the rest of the urine from her shaved pussy I guess.

Ok guys, that's it for now, my mum was really furious with me, but I did not really get why. Also, I'm not sure if she really had a bladder infection. Anyway, hope you like this story, comments and opinions always welcome!

Actually, I think as a teacher she is supposed to have a rather strong bladder, but I guess you are probably right. She never went to a doctor and I also don't remember that she said something about taking a medication for a UTI. What I still don't understand in the case of being "just desperate" is then why she did not try to find a bathroom way earlier. I guess no sane adult would wait with going to the bathroom until he or she is on the verge of an accident as long as bathrooms are available. 

15 hours ago, Maxlex said:

Actually, I think as a teacher she is supposed to have a rather strong bladder, but I guess you are probably right. She never went to a doctor and I also don't remember that she said something about taking a medication for a UTI. What I still don't understand in the case of being "just desperate" is then why she did not try to find a bathroom way earlier. I guess no sane adult would wait with going to the bathroom until he or she is on the verge of an accident as long as bathrooms are available. 

On one hand, teachers can't go to a toilet whenever they want, on the other hand - they have regular breaks (at least in Poland) so, for example, they can pee every 45 minutes which is not very long for a healthy adult 😉

The only explanation why she didn't find the bathroom earlier that comes in my mind is that in would be embarassing for her. I think that embarassment is the reason of many wettings or at least desperations. Possibly she was never desperate, or never THAT desperate, and might think she would make it regardless of how long she would have to wait.

Truly speaking, we can only guess what it was.

Thanks for the detailed story!

Тhe long stay outside in cold weather with drinking mulled wine and tea that's enough to cause her desperately needed to pee.

Being in the company of three men, it was really awkward for her to admit how bad she needed to pee. If she was alone, or at least alone with you, she would be more decisively and seek a solution more quickly. It is noticeable from the story that she twice tries to break away from you and look for a toilet on her own. Especially the second time, when she sees the long queue and she realizes she can't wait, she urges you to wait for her there for a few minutes. I'm pretty sure at that point, she was already thinking of being alone and urgently looking for a secluded spot to pee, somewhere outside. But of course, she wanted to do it secretly without you knowing. For a mature woman, especially a teacher, it is quite unacceptable to say that she goes to pee outside. It may sound unbelievable, but at such a critical moment even the most intelligent woman can squat secretly outside to pee, rather than make an accident. 

Talking about female teacher's peeing habits it is interesting for me to read more about that. The topis is very interesting!

I mostly agree with what you say, fetisher. Especially when you write:

11 hours ago, fetisher said:

For a mature woman, especially a teacher, it is quite unacceptable to say that she goes to pee outside. It may sound unbelievable, but at such a critical moment even the most intelligent woman can squat secretly outside to pee, rather than make an accident.

It was quite busy in the city centre, but even if there are no secluded trees or bushes she could have easily squatted between two cars by the side of the road. My friend and I could have even given her some shelter and since it was dark already, nobody would have seen her pussy or butt. In comparison I would say that the option of having an accident is rather "unthinkable" and humiliating compared to "unacceptable", so I would always choose "unacceptable" if I were in such a situation. Instead, she chose to wait until she started leaking in her pants like a little kid although she had always told us to go to the bathroom early enough and "always say when you have to go" when my brother and I were little kids. It was even very embarrassing for me as I think that my friend could not oversee how my mum's jeans were getting wet in the end. 

There’s another thread on traffic jams discussing the choice between wetting yourself and exposing yourself. The suggestion is that the vast majority would choose the latter, if it came down to it… but then again, it could get you a criminal record among other issues! Also it’s not typically a conscious decision to go in your pants, but just that people will put off making the decision until it’s made for them, the result being wet pants.

I agree, it's certainly not a conscious decision to go in your pants, but it is a conscious decision to put off going to the bathroom for so long that you run the risk of having an accident. At least as long as you do not have any medical issues, which is debatable in my mum's case, an adult should approximately know how long he or she can hold it before risking to pee their pants. 

And where I live you will never get a criminal record from just peeing in public. 

And by the way: Later that day I found my mum's thong in front of our washing machine when I wanted to do my own laundry. Her panty liner was still wedged inside and it was still totally soaked and reeked of pee. So my mum did obviously not just leak or dribble a little pee, but rather must have gone on herself full stream for a few seconds which makes me wonder if she lacks total control over her pee muscles at her age already.

Well, I guess the line for the women's restroom might have taken about 10-15 minutes the first and second time. If I remember correctly, there were also about three dudes waiting in line for the men's restroom. 

The first time my mum was a little unsure whether she should wait in line I guess, but I was the one who suggested to look for another bathroom somewhere outside as I did not want to stand around and wait for my mum for 15 minutes. If she had been alone, she would have most likely waited in line I think. 

She never made any effort to cut in line, I don't know why. Would have certainly been the easier way instead of looking for another bathroom which wasn't there in the end.

It seems that your mum didn't have any infection. She said thаt, just to get out of the awkward situation. And this variant is better, than she having health problems.  Many unfavorable circumstances have accumulated, which led to that accident. I fully understand her. She tried her best to hold it. In a busy public place, in the company of three men, she could do nothing more than only a hope to find a toilet. She probably didn't expect to be in the shops for so long and even more to go for a second drink. Obviously, she already was bursting, but didn’t want to show it openly. As you say she barely drank to the middle of the glass and you felt her desperate movements – it looks like her bladder was at her full capacity and couldn’t take a milliliter more. I think, she had been already in a panic in her mind and has considered options to find an emergency solution, even outside of the toilet. She waited with great impatience for her colleague to leave. It seems that she was more ashamed of him than you two. After he left she make a first attempt to get alone. But you are confusing her plans. When she found the long queue in front of the toilet, for the second time and she asked you to wait her for a while, you might let her alone. It was clear that she just wanted to hide somewhere. She knew she wouldn't find another toilet nearby. If she had a time to search another one, she would line up on that queue. Ten to fifteen minutes could not be a problem for everyone who really needs a toilet, but not in her critical condition. If she stayed in the queue, it would not be possible without pee dancing and holding which looks quite embarrassed for a 44 years old lady. At that moment, she probably realized that she was going to lose control and most of all she wanted not to pee herself in front of you and your friend. As you say, she could squat between cars, outside in the dark. But hardly, she would do it in the presence of you and your friend. Maybe if you were the only one with her, she might ask you to guard her somewhere. You know better her, whether she tends to pee outside or not?

Nah, I don't think I've ever seen her pee outside. But if it is an emergency like it obviously was, I think she would generally do it. When she got to the toilet queue the second time, I did not think that she needs some time alone. I mean, for what? You would not think that your grown mother would need some time alone in a busy shop to pee in her pants quietly, right? And if she wanted to hide she should have better gone outside as it was already dark. I guess if she had leaked in her jeans outside without attracting any attention then maybe neither my friend nor I would have noticed anything.

Finally, I still don't really understand how this could happen because the circumstances were not that unfortunate. She had to pee when she was with three males and there was a line for the women's bathroom, period. Such circumstances will probably happen to most women at least several times a week, so I probably do not want to know how often my mum will then be very desperate in her day-to-day life and maybe pee her pants, even in school...;-)