Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Witnessing omorashi in public - what would you do?

Witnessing omorashi in public - what would you do?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. If you by accident saw somebody in public doing omorashi-related things on purpose, how would you feel about that and would you confront them?

• I would feel disgusted and confront them.
    • I would feel disgusted but I wouldn't confront them.
    • I'm not sure, how I would feel in that moment but I would confront them regardless.
    • I'm not sure and I wouldn't confront them.
    • I would be interested, but I would confront them regardless.
    • I would be interested, but I would choose to look away and act like nothing happened.
    • I would be interested and would continue watching.

If I saw someone who was clearly desperate to pee I would definitely have my eyes glued to the situationl but would try to be subtle about it and not act like I was staringl even though I probably would be. I doubt I would confront them directly though, unless it was somebody that I knew, as I tend to be shy about strangers. Interesting is that I have been in that situation myself and have been confronted and it sort of an awkward situation when people know that you clearly have to pee incredibly badly and are talking to you and you really can't escape from the situation, and you know that they don't have to pee either, that makes it really frustrating! You feel very vulnerable when your bladder is incredibly full.

I know this doesn’t help your poll necessarily, but I think it would be extremely tough to pinpoint a stranger participating in this kink intentionally. 

Anybody can get caught short and find themselves painfully desperate in any situation, so it would be tough to accuse someone of being out of bounds from the desperation element. Even if they were squirming and making a bit of a scene- some people don’t have the boundaries that it’s ‘private business’, and others try to relieve tension with comedy/outspokenness.

if I saw someone peeing in their pants, peeing where they shouldn’t, or appeared to be wearing a diaper I also wouldn’t say anything to them. They could have a medical reason like a poorly functioning bladder, a mental Illness, a drug problem, a developmental disorder. Who am I to accuse them of trying to be inconsiderate? I may say something to available staff so they can get the mess cleaned and know what it is that they’re cleaning.

Let’s say it’s clearly about sexual arousal and this person is actively trying to show their genitalia or undergarments, are openly fondling themselves, or are clearly exhibiting stalkerish behavior, that’s different. I think at that point I would have to consider the safety of the situation. If I noticed the stalker behavior I would likely try to catch up to the person being watched and try to let them know that they’re being followed, as opposed to confronting the stalker. With someone exposing themselves I would probably put my head down, again if appropriate bring it up to staff if it’s a place with staff. IDK, seems a little cowardly, but safety first. 

Yeah sadly like Liz said there's not a reason to approach nowadays and it's not obvious if they're doing it on purpose or not.

The only exception is if you work there. I bet my boss would tell me to kick them out if they're making a scene lol or if there's an accident I'd probably have to get out the mop and start cleaning. I've worked in a place where my boss would tell me not to let customers use the washrooms, and yeah randomly at near the end of the day there would be nastiness on the floor, from vomit to excrement etc. 

EDIT: But thinking of it more I've definitely witnessed many accidents in public, like my area has a bad highway and often in a bad traffic jam and bad weather you'd see people pee on the side of the road, even women too. Once that happened to a car in front of me, and I'm just trying to look at the road but a woman was right there peeing, I accidentally looked in her direction and she smiled and waved at me and I waved back lol. That's probably the most interaction I've had, but that's not really omo on purpose that was an accident.

Edited by John (see edit history)

For me, there's lots of different potential scenarios here, each with a different answer!

If it was someone doing some sort of holding challenge and was thus visibly desperate, in a public place, then I'd probably just be interested and quietly enjoy watching. There'd certainly be no justification for confronting them - there's nothing really wrong about that. In any case, how would you really differentiate between that and someone who was genuinely unintentionally desperate and probably not at all into omo?

If it involved any sort of indecency or was otherwise not the sort of thing that you'd expect to see in public, then I don't know - I'd perhaps turn away, or perhaps curiosity would get the better of me. I guess it depends on the specific situation and whether it's something that'd attract my interest or something that I'm not all that bothered about. Someone just openly standing and deliberately wetting themselves in full public view - it's not really my thing. Someone squatting and unleashing an incredibly powerful stream as evidence of how desperate they were - well, I'd probably quietly enjoy that, but it wouldn't make it any less wrong on their part (unless it was a genuine unplanned situation, but that's not what you're asking about). Again, I doubt that I'd want to or feel the need to confront them.

I think the only time that I'd get involved would be if it was something outright indecent, damaging or otherwise illegal and it was happening at my workplace, whilst I was at work, and that's because I'm obviously duty-bound to (a) protect other members of the public from that sort of thing and (b) it's my workplace and it's not very nice to have people deliberately wee'ing on seats and things. That's no different to dealing with, e.g., drunk people misbehaving and deliberately damaging things (which often involves bodily fluids). It's a fine line between that and someone who's drunk but has genuinely been caught short and is trying to make the best of a bad job though, which I'd obviously approach with more sympathy!

Personally, I'm always interested in people who are desperate. But I also know the embarrassment and pain of wetting yourself so I'm not going to be any more interested than if I saw a cute man walking down or something stupid you know. That said, I personally would rather people pretend like they never noticed (because a surprising number of people don't) so I do the same. If its someone I know though, I'd certainly be there to help them.

Sometimes strangers are better left as strangers

I think it depends on the situation like everyone else has said. You might not know if someone was really doing omorashi or if they were just really desperate for the bathroom. If someone was doing something illegal or totally offensive in a very public place I would give them the stink eye and inform someone of what was going on. If someone seemed really desperate and I knew where the nearest bathroom was I would quietly try to give them directions without making a big deal of it. If I noticed that someone had a public accident and people were being rude or laughing at them I would tell the nasty people to go be unsympathetic morons somewhere else and try to help the person who had the accident. I don't enjoy other peoples' suffering. If it was very obvious that someone was doing omo in public, and I doubt I would know if they were, I would just give them a knowing smile and maybe wave politely.