Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bed wetting

I doubt very much if you can. You'd have to do your own laundry, keep the wet sheets etc. for a week and keep your bedroom door shut. That means cleaning, dusting and vaccuming the room yourself. Anything less arouses suspicion. Why are you doing laundry every day? Why this sudden urge to clean your room? One whiff of your room tells anybody you've wet your bed.

Once you get your own place, you can soak yourself as much as you like.

An absolute must is to protect the mattress. Secondly, you must only wet the bed when you know you will be alone in the house the next day, able to wash the sheets (and anything else you get wet) in privacy. Assuming you have a tumble drier, you can have everything back on the bed before your parents return. Even with those precautions, if you do this often, you will probably eventually get caught.

I suggest before ruining  the mattress, how about wetting a pillow on bed (or on floor)? the pillow is much more easy to hide and in a riding position ON the pillow, you can enjoy AMAZING feelings while releasing with full pressure. You can put a towel under the pillow to save the bed as much as possible! and one more tipp: drink a lot of water, beer, coffee or tea ONE HOUR BEFORE you want to do the wetting by purpose! than you will have several pee in a short time first! after you had your third BIG pee in less than one hour, you will notice, that your pee becomes clear like water, NO smell (no taste) so the third pee in LESS than an hour will be clear enough that it will be wetting of course - but after drying - what ever got wet - there will be almost NOOO smell left.  If you have a chance to dry the pillow outside on a terrasse or balcony (hidden place of course) it should be dry after 24 hours, in sunshine less than 4 hours! and than its ready for the next use! I recommend riding position on it (like riding a horse), humping it for a while (when your bladder is full already) and than let it go by a strong stream and enjoy that feeling! Hopefully you can take a video for us to see that....

16 hours ago, SoakMe said:

An absolute must is to protect the mattress. Secondly, you must only wet the bed when you know you will be alone in the house the next day, able to wash the sheets (and anything else you get wet) in privacy. Assuming you have a tumble drier, you can have everything back on the bed before your parents return. Even with those precautions, if you do this often, you will probably eventually get caught.

Indeed. All it takes is an early return by your parents.  If you do try this, you'll need to air the whole house. Smells drift.

If you change your bedsheets monthly or weekly or bi-weekly, I would just time your fun time with whenever you're about to change your sheets.  ie wet your bed on the day of/before you're about to change your sheets.

Also, to avoid arousing (no pun intended) suspicion, I would do your own laundry from start to finish.  Especially if there are pee stains.

Otherwise, I cannot think of any other way.

A waterproof mattress protector if you have one. If not, would definitely recommend maybe a few extra blankets underneath your sheets. But you'd definitely want to empty your bladder and refill it with just water before bed so it's a little more clear. Also want to have either the house to yourself in the morning if possible or at least be able to throw your bedding into the wash without suspicion. 

On 12/25/2021 at 5:24 PM, ghwhsj said:

My question is:how can i wet the bed without my parents notice?

I can't use diapers 

Do your own laundry?

If you have some privacy in the house you could buy a mattress protector (that's a must. Otherwise the stains will give it away) and sheets that are for your wetting play. Hide these items. Set an alarm for the middle of the night and change the bedding to the designated sheets after putting the protector on. Then do your thing. Once you're done immediately strip the bed and hide the evidence. The next day go to a laundry mat and wash the sheets.

You still might get caught though.

Mattress protector is very important. When I lived with my parents I still have no clue but I would wet my bed with no mattress protector luckily it didn’t have a smell but all and all it’s pretty gross to do that. Anyways! Just plan it around when your parents won’t be home in the morning or when they won’t be around the next day and just wash your sheets yourself! It’s might be difficult but worth it!! 

One or two re-wettings will not smell very much. Three or more are hard to hide, depending on how close your parents come to your bedroom. So you'll need to be able to do your own laundry. You can also use an enzyme cleaner. I have peed on my bare unprotected mattress many times, and I use "Kids n Pets" which has an enzyme in it to break down urine and eliminate any odor. It works like magic. I just spray it on the mattress and let it dry. You can find that at Walmart or online.

I have rewet my bed for days at a time. By the third or fourth day, there's no way to hide the smell. The smell and stains really turn me on, but you can't keep it going forever when you live with other people. But after I wash my sheets and use the enzyme cleaner, nobody can tell.