Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

How to differentiate between real accidents and planned ones

Occasionally,one may find a picture of a certain model[x] opening her legs widely while standing ,raising her skirt and showing her panties while peeing through them.Under the photo ,a title is presented as that:[[x] had an accident in her panties].In fact,this has nothing to do with accidents,it is a mere professionally planned wetting.In my opinion,a wetting can only be termed an accident if it fulfils the following:

1.It happens without the desire of the girl who wets,she may try in despair and in vein to prevent it with all her will and power,but finally fail and give in

2.Because of the aformentioned fact,a girl in such a situation does not open her legs while peeing but either keeps her legs tightly closed together or keep them crossed.This behaviour is a mere reflex action,she hopes to minimize the extent of her wetting and the size of the puddle as much as possible

3.As a result,girls who suffer a real accident usually have their legs and shoes and maybe the front of their skirts completely drenched..If sitting,the back of their skirt would be drippling wet,so will be the inside part of their thighs,knees and heels due to her keeping her legs tight together while wetting herself sitting

4.A girl may open her legs apart or raise her skirt or examine her wet panties,but all these acts happen only after some time elapsing.This is when the initial shock of wetting herself as an adult have somewhat subdued

5.Am i right or wrong in all what i said?Most photos and clips featuring what they call [real accidents] cannot be convincing,thes are well done professionally staged planned accidents. Any planned wetting must apear real to acheive its goal,real wettings of natural causes must happen without the will of the wetter,she tries to minimize the extent of wetting by keeping her legs tight or crossing them.As a result of keeping legs tight,they become drenched with pee when wetting occurs.What i was criticizing was the appearance of models peeing their panties while keeping their legs widely apart.This does not happen at all in nature[ except if the model was very keen not to get pee on her legs and by doing so,she proves she is not into wetting and so has minimum effect on us who enjoy peeing ourselves down our legs

post-13775-0-87127200-1341930114_thumb.j

Occasionally,one may find a picture of a certain model[x] opening her legs widely while standing ,raising her skirt and showing her panties while peeing through them.Under the photo ,a title is presented as that:[[x] had an accident in her panties].In fact,this has nothing to do with accidents,it is a mere professionally planned wetting.In my opinion,a wetting can only be termed an accident if it fulfils the following:

1.It happens without the desire of the girl who wets,she may try in despair and in vein to prevent it with all her will and power,but finally fail and give in

2.Because of the aformentioned fact,a girl in such a situation does not open her legs while peeing but either keeps her legs tightly closed together or keep them crossed.This behaviour is a mere reflex action,she hopes to minimize the extent of her wetting and the size of the puddle as much as possible

3.As a result,girls who suffer a real accident usually have their legs and shoes and maybe the front of their skirts completely drenched..If sitting,the back of their skirt would be drippling wet,so will be the inside part of their thighs,knees and heels due to her keeping her legs tight together while wetting herself sitting

4.A girl may open her legs apart or raise her skirt or examine her wet panties,but all these acts happen only after some time elapsing.This is when the initial shock of wetting herself as an adult have somewhat subdued

5.Am i right or wrong in all what i said?Most photos and clips featuring what they call [real accidents] cannot be convincing,thes are well done professionally staged planned accidents. Any planned wetting must apear real to acheive its goal,real wettings of natural causes must happen without the will of the wetter,she tries to minimize the extent of wetting by keeping her legs tight or crossing them.As a result of keeping legs tight,they become drenched with pee when wetting occurs.What i was criticizing was the appearance of models peeing their panties while keeping their legs widely apart.This does not happen at all in nature[ except if the model was very keen not to get pee on her legs and by doing so,she proves she is not into wetting and so has minimum effect on us who enjoy peeing ourselves down our legs

I agree with you, I can't stand those "accidents" that are blatantly on purpose.

When Kimiko has an accident for real, the front of her skirt is usually soaked, along with her socks and shoes. Her legs are usually clenched together. She certainly never lifts her skirt up and looks at herself. If in private, she just blushes, giggles and strips off. In public she bursts into tears and despairs.

How do I have this much experience? Let's just say she's had a few bladder control problems over the years.

As much as i like these types of videos i agree in that they are clearly not accidents....i like true accidents like you described

Indeed. It is for this reason that many "amateur" videos/photos can be better than the professionals in that they are more real/believable. Although I'd be lying if I said I do not enjoy the staged "accidents", I do enjoy the true desperation/bursting/real accidents much more. The falseness of the emotions, facial expressions, and actual wetting can even be a turnoff. As with any movie, there is only so far a willing suspense of disbelief can go before losing your audience. Many of the professional staged accidents cross that line for me.

All the way with REAL accidents. Have no use for the staged ones. Not a darn thing interesting about them.

What would you call an accident where the the accident is real (a person's bladder truly gives out from being unable to hold any longer) but it's still planned in advance, so it's not really a "true" accident?

I've seen some videos that have these, or at least something close to them (mostly Japanese videos).

One I remember had behind the scenes footage of the girl hopping around and squirming like crazy, waiting for them to hurry up and start shooting because she really had to go.

Even if the wetting is intentional, as long as the person is obviously desperate when they do it, it's all fine by me.

What I can't stand are videos where a girl acts like she just can't hold on any longer, then says "Oh no, I'm wetting myself" but has to stand perfectly still for 20 to 30 more seconds as she tries to get the flow started. It really takes me out of the moment.

• Upvote 1

Normally, I think that a real/realistic accident should have stages, and not just one huge gush, such have having little squirts to start with.

Also, she should have her hands between her legs when the cascade starts, since she should still be trying to hold it.

Last of all, the girl should try to hide the fact that she is having an accident, instead of standing in the middle of the room or on the street.

What would you call an accident where the the accident is real (a person's bladder truly gives out from being unable to hold any longer) but it's still planned in advance, so it's not really a "true" accident?

I've seen some videos that have these, or at least something close to them (mostly Japanese videos).

One I remember had behind the scenes footage of the girl hopping around and squirming like crazy, waiting for them to hurry up and start shooting because she really had to go.

Even if the wetting is intentional, as long as the person is obviously desperate when they do it, it's all fine by me.

What I can't stand are videos where a girl acts like she just can't hold on any longer, then says "Oh no, I'm wetting myself" but has to stand perfectly still for 20 to 30 more seconds as she tries to get the flow started. It really takes me out of the moment.

Yeah, I hate videos where they have the girl pee on cue. The ones where the girl squats down to pee herself really kills a video for me as well.

I don't have anything against deliberate wettings, as long as they don't act like they're accidental. I really like the idea where a girl wants to wet herself and does it, and I also like the idea where she does not want to wet herself and has an accident.

Staged wettings have to be really good for me to enjoy them; they have to seem accidental, and they are so much hotter when the girl/model is really desperate. I really like one video where a girl wets herself before she was meant to, and videos where there is some spurting a few minutes before.

One of the best videos for me was one from HDwetting, where one of the models made a video of herself without a crew because she had an accident in bed, and decided to film it. It makes everything a lot more real; she actually has real accidents too.

I would call that maybe a planned accident rather than a "true" one. Because the bladder gives way and she loses control whether she wanted to or not (even though it was planned) so technically it's still an accident (as in not on purpose). Those don't bother me as much as the blatant "Oh no... I'm wetting myself. Let me spread my legs and lift up my skirt so everyone can see", but I still prefer a true unplanned accident

I may also add that witnessing a real accident is quite a very rare event.Beyond elementary school years,one may not witness an adult[ who is neither sick nor drunk] have an accident for many many years .Exceptions are those people working in geriatric institutions or as school teachers in elementary schools.These may witness a handful of accidents annually.However,these types of real accidents may not be turn ons

it all depends, i sometimes like staged accidents. but like, not too staged to the point where. for example. A girl will fake the desperation act, and then stand still for lik 30 seconds and then wet herself. I lose my lady boner immediately. now, if the model is like really desperate, but plan on wetting..but hold on until she cant hold on anymore,..now THAT is what i like about staged accidents. But it all depends on which one i am in the mood for, staged or real accidents.

• Upvote 1