Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Packing for a roadtrip- look what 🎅 brought me already!!

6 hours ago, SlendrWetr said:

Love the shoes, especially love the tan MJs. They go so well with your lovely complexion ❤. Hope you have a great trip and safe travels! If you do have some play time, we'd love to hear about it! Otherwise you'll have to make up for lost time upon return! 😉

Totally kidding. Have a blast!

I am partial to the MJs as well!!!

Thank you. I'm gonna try to fit a lot if living into that week. 

Ooo machine washable shoes. 😍 I like the Knoxville/Smoky Mountain area. Be a shame if you were out hiking in the middle of nowhere with no bathroom around, lol. Last time I was down there, I saw ladies in hiking boots and leggings, and I couldn't help but think that'd be a nice outfit to see someone wet in. Safe travels, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

23 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

Ooo machine washable shoes. 😍 I like the Knoxville/Smoky Mountain area. Be a shame if you were out hiking in the middle of nowhere with no bathroom around, lol. Last time I was down there, I saw ladies in hiking boots and leggings, and I couldn't help but think that'd be a nice outfit to see someone wet in. Safe travels, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

I didn't pack for nature. If I had more time , def The Smokies and sky blue leggings 😉

23 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

Oh, and yeah. Half my flats are now machine washed on the regular OR I just wear them into the shower after an accident and shampoo them in there with me. They prefer the  🚿

17 hours ago, durianfury said:

That’s awesome! I live within driving distance of those locations so it’ll be cool knowing you’re (sorta) in my neck of the woods! Have a great trip and I hope you’ll have lots of fun!

Oh that's awesome. 

I think we are going to Nashville to tailgate the Vols game. Not my cup of tea but I have THE outfit and the chances for accidents at an SEC bowl game tailgate are like 120% from what I gather. 

And good to know. I'll call you for bail money if I get caught 🤭

FIRST SOLO AFTERNOON!!

It's 70 and sunny and I have the day to myself. It's a 3/4 mi walk to the little heart if the downtown here. Lots of cobblestones and a few little squares with statues, gardens, tins of restos and bars and mom and pop shops. 

I'm giving myself another hour of being lazy. Going to finish this water, powder my nose, throw on a dress and some 😎 and go see what trouble can find me. 

IMG_211228_122512.jpg