Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Feral peeing

Since a teenager I have had a fantasy of meeting a woman from the 'wild', perhaps a more extreme version of Crocodile Dundee, who comes to the city to be with me.

She has never used a loo, so just 'goes' as nature intended, with no shame or awkwardness. In my fantasy, although I loved her doing so, I had to teach her hold on sometimes to avoid creating a scene or getting arrested.

This fantasy, and indeed my interest in such stuff, may have been sparked by when as a young teenager walking home from school, seeing a girl a few years younger than me in a skirt, squat and pee though her panties in middle of square, then walk on without the least embarassment.

Well this week I met her,again, sort of!

I was walking down main street of medium sized town, with just a few people about, when I noticed an older man coming past me making a gesture waving away someone. Then I seen behind him a quite attractive slim woman in 30's  holding a coat coming towards me. She looked a pit puzzled, then stopped in middle of pavement. Then to my amazement, she started to undo her trousers as if to pull down. I walked on by, not wanting to stare, but a few yards further on could not resist stopping to look back. And yes, she was squatting peeiing on pavement! A couple of people passed as if nothing unusual had happened. She the pulled her trousers up looking totally unpeturbed. I went on to a cafe around the corner and sat outside. A couple of minutes later she came to cafe and sat also outside for a minute. I wondered was this how I would meet my dream woman?! But she then walked onto street with no cars, looking up and down, looking lost. But strangely only then did I notice she was barefoot on a wet and cold day. I could see she looked lost and distracted, something was not right with her. Then she disapeared. When I walked back I could see no puddle due to pavement being so wet.

True, she might have been my dream  'feral woman,  but I might have had a whole lot else to deal with!?

Lol I don't want to sound bad, but if that's not a fictional story isn't that just a homeless woman? I feel bad for them!

But yeah I agree with you, it'd be pretty neat to meet a feral woman who did this and teach her how to bathe and use the toilet haha. AND maybe vice-versa, maybe she could teach me as well how to use nature as a toilet because I'm too used to going in toilets. 

I think I know how you can meet someone who is like this! I don't want to make generalizations, but I've grown up with very poor people in other cultures (I won't name names in case people get offended) where my family's ancestors were so poor we didn't get privacy, even for women there's no privacy because you have to just go in a random hole in public connected to the only sewage line in their town. But they'd carry that behavior even to North America, so I'd always see my peripheral family, older people usually, just randomly using the toilet, no lights on with the door wide open, and even the women would do this which was terrible - they'd be squatting wide over the toilet as if it was a hole. 

1 hour ago, John said:

Lol I don't want to sound bad, but if that's not a fictional story isn't that just a homeless woman? I feel bad for them!

But yeah I agree with you, it'd be pretty neat to meet a feral woman who did this and teach her how to bathe and use the toilet haha. AND maybe vice-versa, maybe she could teach me as well how to use nature as a toilet because I'm too used to going in toilets. 

I think I know how you can meet someone who is like this! I don't want to make generalizations, but I've grown up with very poor people in other cultures (I won't name names in case people get offended) where my family's ancestors were so poor we didn't get privacy, even for women there's no privacy because you have to just go in a random hole in public connected to the only sewage line in their town. But they'd carry that behavior even to North America, so I'd always see my peripheral family, older people usually, just randomly using the toilet, no lights on with the door wide open, and even the women would do this which was terrible - they'd be squatting wide over the toilet as if it was a hole. 

There are no people living on the street, there is only one to speak of. And homeless people would use an alleyway. My point was she had no shame in peeing in public, she did as we would scratch our head.. But obviously she had other issues unfortunately.

19 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

If you want to write a story about teaching a feral girl to use the toilet I think many people would enjoy reading it!

You are right, it could make an interesting story.  But in truth I am not sure I would want her to use the toilet like everybody else, and so take away her uniqueness. It would be more about trying to protect her for people who would consider her disgusting. In particular when she needed a poo, I would need to teach her to hold when in town until we got into the country. Peeing would be a bit easier, perhaps just not the main street, and the only trace would be her puddle. (As naturally, she does not wipe.)

But even such guidance to protect her,  could ruin her lack of self consciousness which made her so lovely. Perhaps I would need to make her proud of her feral origins, and it was our 'civilised' society had the problem

8 hours ago, Holdon said:

You are right, it could make an interesting story.  But in truth I am not sure I would want her to use the toilet like everybody else, and so take away her uniqueness. It would be more about trying to protect her for people who would consider her disgusting. In particular when she needed a poo, I would need to teach her to hold when in town until we got into the country. Peeing would be a bit easier, perhaps just not the main street, and the only trace would be her puddle. (As naturally, she does not wipe.)

But even such guidance to protect her,  could ruin her lack of self consciousness which made her so lovely. Perhaps I would need to make her proud of her feral origins, and it was our 'civilised' society had the problem

Lol that poor woman! She'll need to shake it off if she doesn't use toilet paper. Yeah if you end up teaching her how to use the toilet she'll always be using it.