Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

experience with partner

I had a new gf with whom I moved in. We went on a 5 hour away from home thing and when we got back to our neighborhood she took me around to her favorite ice cream place then a small store, roughly 45 minutes longer than it would have taken to get to our apartment. When we got to our apartment she rushed me to get the door unlocked then spent a long time in the bathroom and ran the faucet for a long time, and put on different panties. We talked about the situation and she said she didn’t wet her pants only because she was afraid of what I would think of her if she did wet her pants. The next week I drove her to visit friends, about 2 hours away. I found I did not get on particularly well with them but I was stuck. I did drink a couple of beers with dinner then switched to soft drinks. We left just as it was getting dark, in early July. After driving  most of the way I asked how much longer was the drive. She said about 20 minutes. Then two significant things happened. The traffic came to a dead standstill and my bladder filled to painfully full. Close to 2 hours later we were blocks away from our apartment. We came to a stop light and as I pushed the brake peddle it became impossible for me to get home with dry underpants or a dry butt. When we parked and I got out there was quickly a puddle at my feet. She was very sympathetic and said it was an accident and it didn’t change how she thought of me. I felt I had found the right partner.  I thought I had fully tested her before we got married. She even sometimes delighted in preventing me from getting to the bathroom. 

20 years later I had a spinal cord injury that abolished my ability to sense or control a full bladder. Then she told me and a therapist that she had been lying to me all along. Lesson: be certain your partner is being truthful. How you can be certain I do not know. My partner was well practiced however.

Sometimes you have to take small steps at first and accommodate them!

My partner was very willing to try omo, specifically golden showers and peeing on me, but she had stage fright and even when she'd drink a lot of water and hold it in until she was extremely desperate she still had stage fright when it was time to pee. So she'd be squatting and getting into position and because she couldn't pee strongly from stage fright it would all just run down her leg and trickle in a messy way, for like half an hour with her scrunching her face, instead of being a nice steady pee stream that is finished within 1 minute.

But when she did omo and after holding she used a toilet, then she'd pee strongly and normally since she was so used to using toilets in that position, she had to sit to pee but she wasn't used to squatting into a sitting-like position without a chair if you see what I mean.

I came up with a silly idea, but it worked out so well until we got over her bladder shyness. Basically I put an outdoors chair in the tub, and our outdoor chair was comfy to sit in but most importantly it was very holey, the seat was like a metal mesh where if you peed downwards it'd go right through. She sat in it and peed as if she was sitting on a toilet, I sat directly underneath, and it was amazing. That's became a designated "omo chair" though, we had to get a new one for actual use outside though lol but it was well worth it.

Nowadays my partner can squat and pee freely with years of practice and omo, but in the old days I really had to accommodate.