Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Has anyone had an accident during a college course lesson??

In online classes, yes. Many times. In particular I had a summer course in 2020 that met all morning… I forget if it was 8-noon or 9-1, but it was four hours, five days a week, and the prof would basically forget to give us a break unless we asked for it. I just got used to doing my toilet in my pants every morning.

12 hours ago, Marco said:

Tell us about one if you'd like

I can't really think of one in particular. I used to have a problem with wetting myself whenever I laughed too hard. And as a teenage girl, what do you do a lot? Right... Laugh... I always had spare clothes in my locker just in case and needed them multiple times. Even in the last year (when you turn 18, not sure what that grade is called abroad) it happened a couple of times.  I sort of grew out of it, but it still happens sometimes.

12 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I can't really think of one in particular. I used to have a problem with wetting myself whenever I laughed too hard. And as a teenage girl, what do you do a lot? Right... Laugh... I always had spare clothes in my locker just in case and needed them multiple times. Even in the last year (when you turn 18, not sure what that grade is called abroad) it happened a couple of times.  I sort of grew out of it, but it still happens sometimes.

Did this cause you embarrassment?

I had it happen once this last semester. I was sitting in the lecture hall and was bursting but it was in the middle of the lesson during what sounded like the part I definitely couldn’t miss, so I ended up pissing in the middle of the hall and hoping nobody would notice.

I don’t think anyone did at the time but my wet pants were definitely obvious as I left the lecture hall.

In online classes, yes. Many times. In particular I had a summer course in 2020 that met all morning… I forget if it was 8-noon or 9-1, but it was four hours, five days a week, and the prof would basically forget to give us a break unless we asked for it. I just got used to doing my toilet in my pants every morning.

I totally did that too!!! Only it wasn't cause of not getting bathroom breaks. I was like fuck it, I sooo wanna have a excuse to piss my pants. So I did it on purpose. I had a couple online classes back to back and some 3 hour weekend classes. I was way fucking soaked when the classes were done. Way fun!!! Good times.

I miss that kinda fun. I so wanna do it again.