Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Farting Through Your Peehole

The other day when I was in the hospital with my latest bout of my cyclical vomiting syndrome there was a woman in the bed next to me who apparently had a condition where she was farting through her peehole! Apparently there was something wrong with her where like air from her bowels was going into her bladder and she was farting out of her peehole. I don't know the technical term for it, but it is the first time I have ever heard of anything like that and it sounded like such a weird and terrible thing to have, especially seeing as I think she was in her 70s or something.

So my question is has anyone heard of this syndrome before or experienced it yourself as now I am curious about it?

Firstly, that does sound unpleasant for an outsider, and I do feel bad for her. 
BUT, if you like omo, this could be really interesting. The air would always rise to the top and push down on the liquid in your bladder, increasing your desperation. And, our kidneys generally only work so quickly, and most of us are fairly used to them and know what to expect, based on what we've had to drink. But a sudden bubble of air getting pushed into your bladder? That could make things unpredictable.

@kenn

I like omorashi as much as the next person but I don't think I would want my intestines farting into my bladder as that sounds really unpleasant. And they said that she was going to need surgery for it in the next couple of days and they might end up having to temporarily put in a colostomy bag, which would be really terrible, as my cousin has one of those and it's rather disgusting and I know that that's something I would never in 1 million years want to have.

I mean I didn't mean to be eavesdropping on this woman but I was pretty much just nauseous sitting in the hospital bed and the only thing I could hear was this woman talking to her potential surgeon and everything like that about this condition she had, and it was something I had never heard of before so it had me rather intrigued. I have never heard of somebody farting through their peehole before and I know there must be a clinical term for it somewhere.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

The other day when I was in the hospital with my latest bout of my cyclical vomiting syndrome there was a woman in the bed next to me who apparently had a condition where she was farting through her peehole! Apparently there was something wrong with her where like air from her bowels was going into her bladder and she was farting out of her peehole. I don't know the technical term for it, but it is the first time I have ever heard of anything like that and it sounded like such a weird and terrible thing to have, especially seeing as I think she was in her 70s or something.

So my question is has anyone heard of this syndrome before or experienced it yourself as now I am curious about it?

I didn't even know such condition exists, but I had something similar. I'm not going to give much of details so people don't try it, but as a result of some dumb omorashi experiment in my mid-teens I ended up with air in my bladder. Fortunately, it didn't cause any kind of infection and came out naturally, but when it was coming out I guess you could call it farting through my urethra, just with clean air. Air wasn't coming out smooth and steady like urine, it was more like in the video below, and that kind of "flapping" of urinary sphincter was quite unpleasant and painful tbh. I wouldn't want to do it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTnTi1Lq60

I actually knew someone who I believe was having a similar experience. Granted, in her situation this sounded like something her surgeon fucked up and she needed to get another surgery to fix it. Think what happened was there was surgery done on her intestines and when putting things back together they fucked up and connected the paths between where one releases farts and poop and where one releases pee. That's about all the details I can remember but while at first I did think the idea was hot as I also have a fart kink, it sounds like an absolutely painful experience for those who are affected by it.

4 minutes ago, VanCanto99 said:

I actually knew someone who I believe was having a similar experience. Granted, in her situation this sounded like something her surgeon fucked up and she needed to get another surgery to fix it. Think what happened was there was surgery done on her intestines and when putting things back together they fucked up and connected the paths between where one releases farts and poop and where one releases pee. That's about all the details I can remember but while at first I did think the idea was hot as I also have a fart kink, it sounds like an absolutely painful experience for those who are affected by it.

Yes botched surgery is a common cause (from memory maybe the most common cause) of fistulas. They have nasty side effects and are extremely dangerous and generally require an invasive surgery with a difficult recovery. I don't want to intrude on anyone's fantasies, but I imagine that close to nobody would find the reality of a fistula to be fun or sexy.

I hope the person you know recovered well and is now in good health.

@provox

"Sounds like a recto-urethral fistula. Fistulas are dangerous because of high risk of bacterial infection."

I remember them using a word like that so I think that you are probably right about this. I didn't find it sexy or arousing in any way, I just thought it was an interesting thing to bring up on a pee fetish forum seeing as people here might have heard of this condition before. She was in her 70s and I didn't know her personally, she was just another woman in the holding area in the ER with me, but I couldn't help but overhearing this whole conversation and thinking to myself I never knew you could actually fart through your peehole before. I mean it's hard to picture that is being a real medical condition and hearing a doctor talking to her and saying that she is farting through her peehole. She thought she was farting through her vagina and I don't think that she realized that those were separate holes, even as a 70 something-year-old woman.

But it always brings home how bad my health is for my age that when I am in the hospital I'm usually in worse shape than the people around me who are usually twice my age. But I certainly would not want to be farting through my peehole, I know that much! I certainly wouldn't want trade places with her.

@Red Simpson

"Isn't that just queefing tho?"

That's what I was thinking when I first heard it but it's a different thing as quiffing is expelling gas from your vagina, where this woman had a condition where she was literally having her peehole fart, which is different than farting from your vagina, but I imagine similar.