Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The other day i had sex with my girlfriend and we interrupted, because i had precum coming and was about to cum and also she had to pee and invited me to joyn her in the shower. So i sat beneath her and she stood above me and dispite she was hestitant about these things before, we only did that hugging and with water running, she started to pee very fast and had to laugh hard( whats so funny here?🤷‍♀️) It ran down my chest and into my lap, i could also smell it. She asked about the smell, but i liked it and the feeling was intense! After that she finished me off with her hand right there in the shower. I showed her how i would like it, which was just rubbing gently the tiny spot between the head and shaft. Its almost like i do it for her when i rub her clit. I loved to feel more like a girl then...

3 hours ago, Kia said:

The other day i had sex with my girlfriend and we interrupted, because i had precum coming and was about to cum and also she had to pee and invited me to joyn her in the shower. So i sat beneath her and she stood above me and dispite she was hestitant about these things before, we only did that hugging and with water running, she started to pee very fast and had to laugh hard( whats so funny here?🤷‍♀️) It ran down my chest and into my lap, i could also smell it. She asked about the smell, but i liked it and the feeling was intense! After that she finished me off with her hand right there in the shower. I showed her how i would like it, which was just rubbing gently the tiny spot between the head and shaft. Its almost like i do it for her when i rub her clit. I loved to feel more like a girl then...

🥰🙏 This story is fabulous!! 👏 I really hope I could do that one day with my girlfriend too... 😌