Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is This Bedwetting?

Sooooo about once every other week or so, I wake up to find the crotch of my underwear, and sometimes my pajamas, slightly wet. It's not a lot, and it usually just dampens my underwear, but sometimes it can leave a golf to baseball size wet spot on my pajamas. However, it is NEVER enough to get my sheets, mattress, or covers wet. Is this really bedwetting? Most times it happens it's little more than a few drops. Is it normal to leak a couple drops in your sleep?

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2021 at 3:06 PM, WetterMesser said:

Sooooo about once every other week or so, I wake up to find the crotch of my underwear, and sometimes my pajamas, slightly wet. It's not a lot, and it usually just dampens my underwear, but sometimes it can leave a golf to baseball size wet spot on my pajamas. However, it is NEVER enough to get my sheets, mattress, or covers wet. Is this really bedwetting? Most times it happens it's little more than a few drops. Is it normal to leak a couple drops in your sleep?

I used to do something similar when I was a kid though only when the nights were cold. Maybe just an effect of a weak/sensitive bladder?

Worst I got was making a coin-sized wet spot on my shorts while I went camping with a friend.

Guest OddlyHandsome

Mayo Clinic describes bed wetting as “involuntary urination while asleep”, so I would say it is. I have never pissed the bed before, so I can’t say this is “normal” from the standard of those with an average bladder. Now for people with a weaker bladder such as yourself, I have no idea if this is normal. Of course, I don’t know you, so I have no clue whether you consider your bladder weak or not.

Take care!