Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 12/21/2021 at 12:07 AM, Emily_pees227 said:

Recently I actually tried diapers for the first time, and it was amazing.

So, I'm pregnant and due to that I have a weak bladder. Growing this baby has not been easy, but one good this has come out of it.  Because of the baby pushing up against my bladder I haven't really been in control of when I pee. My mom had suggested that I get diapers, since the same thing used to happen to her when she was pregnant and that was really the only thing that helped her. Obviously I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get diapers, so I went online and ordered them.  Once they arrived I was so excited and immediately put one on, and it was so comfortable.

My roommate then called me down and asked if I wanted to go out to eat so I said sure. We got to the restaurant and were seated in a booth. She was on one side and I was on the other. The waitress came over to take our orders when I got the sudden and strong urge that I needed to pee. If I were to move at all it was going to come out. I decided to just let it out. I started peeing and then it was my turn to order. I was peeing as I was giving the waitress my order. I could feel how wet the diaper was and I could feel the pee moving around before it got soaked up into the diaper. For the rest of the meal I could feel the warmth from the diaper. 

Needless to say, this has been one of my more favorite outings in the last few months.

Great to hear how much you enjoyed your first experience of adult diapers! Hopefully you will choose to stay in them even after you've given birth (they say your bladder is never the same afterwards anyway...)

I posted about this several weeks ago in another thread on this site, but my wife tried diapers and pull-ups for the first time (since I've known her, at least) while pregnant earlier this year. She went through a phase of having to pee urgently and frequently at about seven months along and expressed a desire to wear as a relief for her (while thinking I'd want nothing to do with it). I told her that actually I'd enjoy it a lot and the rest was history. 

Since our baby was born she hasn't worn much - no real need since her control is extremely good and she can hold much longer than I can - plus it is just harder to get into a particular mindset when taking care of a little one and changing them a dozen times a day. But that's not to say it hasn't happened ever or at all since...

Edited by pierplanetarpi (see edit history)
23 minutes ago, pierplanetarpi said:

I posted about this several weeks ago in another thread on this site, but my wife tried diapers and pull-ups for the first time (since I've known her, at least) while pregnant earlier this year. She went through a phase of having to pee urgently and frequently at about seven months along and expressed a desire to wear as a relief for her (while thinking I'd want nothing to do with it). I told her that actually I'd enjoy it a lot and the rest was history. 

Since our baby was born she hasn't worn much - no real need since her control is extremely good and she can hold much longer than I can - plus it is just harder to get into a particular mindset when taking care of a little one and changing them a dozen times a day. But that's not to say it hasn't happened ever or at all since...

Shame she hasn’t stuck with them, though at least she wears from time to time! I bet you kind of wish she’d been left with a permanent weak bladder to some extent, as many women are…

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Shame she hasn’t stuck with them, though at least she wears from time to time! I bet you kind of wish she’d been left with a permanent weak bladder to some extent, as many women are…

Well, I wouldn't wish anything on her or anyone else that would truly inconvenience or upset them, as I think that would.  Though yeah... I suppose a little, lol. We definitely would have been able to handle it together if you get my drift.  But I'm thankful for what we do do from time to time, which was more than I would have ever thought possible a year ago.  We've talked a little about maybe "expanding" or "revisiting old times" once we're not still up at night, but have a ways to go before we get to that point. Our other kids usually slept pretty consistently at night once past 14-15 months old.

Edited by pierplanetarpi
Added detail (see edit history)

My friend Pamela has been into omo for some years, but strictly panty-wetting. Many of her wet incidents are genuine accidents, since she had a difficult childbirth and has never had the same control afterwards. When he culture vulture father invited her to a Wagnerian opera that was about five hours long, she kind of freaked out because she knew that even with an intermission she probably couldn't hold it all the time. Since Pamela works as a home care nurse, she spends a lot of time every day changing adult diapers, so she just borrowed a diaper from one of her patients, wore it to the opera, wet her pants when she needed to, and enjoyed it a lot. Then there was a lot of road construction on the freeway that leads home from some of her patients, and she kept finding herself in absolute desperation, grinding her teeth and breathing hard to try and get home dry. Finally she started borrowing diapers from her patients again to make the drive home from work more relaxed, and I have a feeling she might turn into a genuine diaper girl.

On 12/29/2021 at 6:03 PM, mystic dreamer said:

My friend Pamela has been into omo for some years, but strictly panty-wetting. Many of her wet incidents are genuine accidents, since she had a difficult childbirth and has never had the same control afterwards. When he culture vulture father invited her to a Wagnerian opera that was about five hours long, she kind of freaked out because she knew that even with an intermission she probably couldn't hold it all the time. Since Pamela works as a home care nurse, she spends a lot of time every day changing adult diapers, so she just borrowed a diaper from one of her patients, wore it to the opera, wet her pants when she needed to, and enjoyed it a lot. Then there was a lot of road construction on the freeway that leads home from some of her patients, and she kept finding herself in absolute desperation, grinding her teeth and breathing hard to try and get home dry. Finally she started borrowing diapers from her patients again to make the drive home from work more relaxed, and I have a feeling she might turn into a genuine diaper girl.

If she enjoys wetting herself and has compromised bladder control which can often get worse with age anyway, it sounds like a reasonable outcome for her to end up in diapers!