Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I played with my vibrator while holding CW: pussy

2 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

Ooo, I like the socks. A panty/socks wetting might be fun, if you'd ever get the opportunity.

Knee socks are my new house uniform. My bottom and thighs done get cold. They are VERY well insulated. So a sweater and knee socks it is! I grew up in a house filled with just women so I'm not really used to wearing pants inside anyway

• The title was changed to I played with my vibrator while holding CW: pussy
1 hour ago, cumonerybody said:

Goddamn 😱 I have to ask what's it like to lose control of your bladder while cumming? I'm not sure if men have this issue lol. At least I've never had it. I've jerked off before while uncomfortably full but it just feels weird lol. 

Well...it's the best but also very confusing. 

For me, to orgasm say from intercourse, I need to keep myself loose. As climax approaches, not to sound crude but like...my pussy clamps down on his dick and gets tighter as I cum. To start out clamped up would mean a much faster less satisfying orgasm. 

But...to hold pee means I HAVE to be clenched up all over. So the act of holding is turning me on and keeping me turned on for the duration. And the longer I hold the more I get clenched up and the more turned on I get. So in many ways that final explosion is kinda orgasmic. But times 10 bc I'm letting BOTH go.

Does that make ANY sense?🙄

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, openmindeddude said:

wow that video was incredibly sexy! I always fantasize about using a toy on someone while they are desperate! thanks 🙂

Oh, you should make it a reality. It's pretty much impossible to hold it. Even if she doesn't have to go that badly. I have no idea what "squirt" is made out of as the debate sea it will never end, but I found out I did that with a hard cum long before I'd ever heard of omo. And when one cums that hard, it ALLLLLLL explodes out. 

She will thank you . Promise