Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do diapers help you sleep better?

• 3 weeks later...

I do tend to have a better night's sleep when I'm wearing, it makes me feel more safe and secure. It's mostly for psychological reasons that I wear at night now but I do have the occasional accident still, this way I don't have to be anxious about waking up and having to clean my sheets. This is coming from someone who was a chronic bedwetter for most of my childhood and teenage years. 😅

They sure do, they take away my fear from having to change my sheets in the morning due to my incontinence 😛

But now without joking. Even bevore i needed to wear them they helped me sleep better. My assumption is that for some people who suffer from anxiety and simular things and like diapers to begin with they can subconsciously remind one of ones early childhood. Well, not directly of your childhood, but a simpler time away from stressfull every day existance (you know where I'm going with that). I can see how ones brain can make that link and it has allready been proven that our subconciousness can affect our mood and how we sleep.
So while i have no proove of this i can see this being a plausible explanation.

I have terrible insomnia also and they don't help me sleep.  I love them, and have no problem wetting them laying down, but sometimes I get up at night and pee just to get up and move, not even because it's necessary.  When I'm wearing, I'm just too excited about the whole experience and sleep never happens.  Once, after I was pretty soaked, I fell asleep towards the morning and was able to sleep in a little.  I liked it, but diapers really don't help me sleep.

Sadly that's not working for me. The few times I tried that it was really distracting but I think that maybe would solve itself with time. But I generally prefer to have as less clothes on as possible when sleeping. Especially on warmer days in summer I just can't stand the added warming from any added padding.

• 2 weeks later...