Do diapers help you sleep better?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it definitely add comfort i will say that, i don't have bedwetting problems or anything but i genuinely have loved the times where i have slept with a diaper on. The soft padding really adds comfort a

This is an odd one that I wasn't really expecting, but it is still rather nice so I wondered if anyone else had an experience similar to mine.  I have had issues sleeping for a long time, since I tend

Agreed! I’ve got a pull-up on right now and I’ll probably sleep in it for that reason. Most nights I end up waking up to pee in the middle of the night and I cannot get back to sleep unless I pee beca

Posted Images

Guest accidentlywet

I do tend to have a better night's sleep when I'm wearing, it makes me feel more safe and secure. It's mostly for psychological reasons that I wear at night now but I do have the occasional accident still, this way I don't have to be anxious about waking up and having to clean my sheets. This is coming from someone who was a chronic bedwetter for most of my childhood and teenage years. 😅

They sure do, they take away my fear from having to change my sheets in the morning due to my incontinence 😛

But now without joking. Even bevore i needed to wear them they helped me sleep better. My assumption is that for some people who suffer from anxiety and simular things and like diapers to begin with they can subconsciously remind one of ones early childhood. Well, not directly of your childhood, but a simpler time away from stressfull every day existance (you know where I'm going with that). I can see how ones brain can make that link and it has allready been proven that our subconciousness can affect our mood and how we sleep.
So while i have no proove of this i can see this being a plausible explanation.

I have terrible insomnia also and they don't help me sleep.  I love them, and have no problem wetting them laying down, but sometimes I get up at night and pee just to get up and move, not even because it's necessary.  When I'm wearing, I'm just too excited about the whole experience and sleep never happens.  Once, after I was pretty soaked, I fell asleep towards the morning and was able to sleep in a little.  I liked it, but diapers really don't help me sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have recently had the chance to start wearing diapers to bed some nights again and I really think it's helping me sleep better.

I still have to pee at night, but the 30 seconds to relieve my bladder is better than the few minutes of getting up and getting to the toilet, and I fall back asleep quicker than when I have to get up, go to the bathroom, come back to my bedroom, get comfortable again, then fall back asleep.

I do wish I could just be a bedwetter just from the sleep part of it.  I don't know if it's just that I don't get to do it often, or what the reason is, but I always look forward to putting my diaper on before I get into bed.

I've had a couple stretches of life where I've been able to extensively wear diapers to bed in the past, and those times, I usually had to get myself off before I could sleep, but now I can just put on my diaper, get under the covers, and fall asleep easily.

36 minutes ago, tsporty1 said:

I have recently had the chance to start wearing diapers to bed some nights again and I really think it's helping me sleep better.

I still have to pee at night, but the 30 seconds to relieve my bladder is better than the few minutes of getting up and getting to the toilet, and I fall back asleep quicker than when I have to get up, go to the bathroom, come back to my bedroom, get comfortable again, then fall back asleep.

I do wish I could just be a bedwetter just from the sleep part of it.  I don't know if it's just that I don't get to do it often, or what the reason is, but I always look forward to putting my diaper on before I get into bed.

I've had a couple stretches of life where I've been able to extensively wear diapers to bed in the past, and those times, I usually had to get myself off before I could sleep, but now I can just put on my diaper, get under the covers, and fall asleep easily.

I’d be careful what you wish for in terms of actual bedwetting… if you wet while asleep you’ll probably leak a lot of the time and have to change sheets, whereas going in your diaper while awake allows you to get in the right position and control it so you almost never have a leak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like many others, they definitely help me sleep! If I’m not padded, I typically wake up 2-3 times per night to pee… a thick diaper helps alleviate that … at times, I also wet during my sleep (usually when having a few too many), so it also takes away from the anxiety of waking up in a huge puddle. However, even the thickest diapers leak when I don’t wake up before wetting myself …. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While I have always been accident prone, wearing diapers overnight to help me sleep is what eventually led me to wear 24/7.  I would have to get up 2-3 times a night just to avoid wetting the bed( which I’ve done numerous times in my life).  I started with something for “in case” situations.    When you’re already an occasional bed wetter it doesn’t seem like it takes your body long to start having more and more accidents.  Eventually I just wore to bed knowing I’d be soaked come morning, and soon I didn’t even wake up.  Now it’s a requirement because I can no longer keep dry at night…. But I sleep better.  A few examples of me in the morning 

76D6256E-081E-4473-9D92-5C4AB031B0BD.jpeg

F67E44FC-B7E1-44D7-A7DD-B900665A87A5.jpeg

8F7A3345-0C9E-4112-89E1-9456B316D7F0.jpeg

128C9412-352F-4584-B7EA-AB7695F43C67.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I have several sleep disorders, which often result in me having to get up several times throughout the night to pee. Having a diaper on means I can just not move, wet myself, and go back to sleep. It's MUCH easier to get back to sleep if I'm not physically getting out of bed. Beyond that I have some neurological stuff going on. Definitely neurodivergent. I think diapers represent a tactile experience that is calming. So yes, they're a comfort and they help me sleep. Decades ago they were a source of sexual arousal but that's not the case anymore. Now it's all about reducing anxiety or getting a sense of calm from the tactile sensations experience when wearing them. I also often resort to wearing diapers when taking tests (decided to do grad school). Some of the tests have been six hours long!

On 12/20/2021 at 11:21 AM, nappypants said:

I think they do but only in the sense of avoiding the sleep disruption of having to get up and use the toilet, or lying there uncomfortable and desperate to go when you’re not ready to get up. Even if you typically only need to do so once a night, that’s still disruptive to sleep, which is why I think a nappy would be beneficial to so many who have never considered it!

Agreed! I’ve got a pull-up on right now and I’ll probably sleep in it for that reason. Most nights I end up waking up to pee in the middle of the night and I cannot get back to sleep unless I pee because it’s really uncomfortable 

1 minute ago, birthdaycake said:

Agreed! I’ve got a pull-up on right now and I’ll probably sleep in it for that reason. Most nights I end up waking up to pee in the middle of the night and I cannot get back to sleep unless I pee because it’s really uncomfortable 

Almost every night I wake up having to pee at least once. For that very reason I keep a large bucket nearby. I think it's very important that I get a good night's sleep. 😆

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Major77no said:

I am pretty new to this lovely fetish with diapers, so I, have to say sleeping while wearing isn't good for me at all. 

I wake up 1000 times during the night very horny and with the hardest erections 🤷‍♂️

So I am not sleeping well at all, but it's a lovely feeling 😜

It becomes normal after a while, and you lose that intense arousal side of it to a large extent (except perhaps when you haven’t worn one for a while). The practicality and comfort is a nice trade-off though.