Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do diapers help you sleep better?

This is an odd one that I wasn't really expecting, but it is still rather nice so I wondered if anyone else had an experience similar to mine.  I have had issues sleeping for a long time, since I tend to have anxiety combined with vivid dreams at night which can really mess up my sleep.  Recently though I've been wearing a thick padded cloth diaper while sleeping and it's surprising to me how much /more/ comfortable I am, enough so that I actually sleep a lot better and more soundly.  Anyone else had an experience like this? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it definitely add comfort i will say that, i don't have bedwetting problems or anything but i genuinely have loved the times where i have slept with a diaper on. The soft padding really adds comfort a

This is an odd one that I wasn't really expecting, but it is still rather nice so I wondered if anyone else had an experience similar to mine.  I have had issues sleeping for a long time, since I tend

Agreed! I’ve got a pull-up on right now and I’ll probably sleep in it for that reason. Most nights I end up waking up to pee in the middle of the night and I cannot get back to sleep unless I pee beca

Posted Images

I think they do but only in the sense of avoiding the sleep disruption of having to get up and use the toilet, or lying there uncomfortable and desperate to go when you’re not ready to get up. Even if you typically only need to do so once a night, that’s still disruptive to sleep, which is why I think a nappy would be beneficial to so many who have never considered it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For the past several months I've been wearing a pull-up every night and find I sleep much better. I sometimes become partially awake during the night but being able to just wet myself in my diaper means I don't have to be fully conscious. There is the issue that feeling the pee often makes me excited but that's the kind of waking I don't mind, and after a while I fall asleep anyway.

Glad to still see more people replying here, because this has been an interesting topic for me really in general.  I wore a cloth diaper a lot until I was comfortable enough with them and then started getting pullups and diapers as I can afford them from a subscription service.  I love them honestly.  I'm so happy and comfortable when I'm wearing a diaper and it is exciting just to think about but at the same time when I can relax I feel like going to sleep really, just from being so comfy 🥰

I personally have a harder time sleeping in a diaper but only because I love it and I'm so excited to be in one.  I have tried it dry and with wetting prior to going to sleep.  Only once have I ever suspected that I actually fell asleep hard and woke with a diaper that I believe was wetter then the one time I went it before I went to sleep.  But I have never slept better just because I was diapered.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest AromaticPee

Why, yes they do! I know a girl who somewhat frequently goes through this! Her name is Dahlia Snickerdoodle, and she was my very first true friend. She's also the one who introduced me to pee fetishes!

Dahlia's family never had a working toilet or used one. They all either pee on the floor, in their pants, or up the walls. In the winter, they all wear diapers and heavily recommend using them to "do business" in...because the waste can make your butt feel warmer. And Dahlia absolutely loves wetting diapers. She always keeps a spare bottle of baby powder with her diapers, because it keeps her from getting rashes on her privates.

Lastly, Dahlia's into gagging and even more into messing, unlike me. Despite this, she never forces these two onto me. Then again, she does mess herself in front of others, when given the opportunity.

• 4 weeks later...

I needed to be trained to sleep in diapers. The first few times were awful, I was so stressed. But after about two years sleeping in them almost every night, I really started to see an effect. For a year now, I almost have not worn a diaper to bed. I tried it again recently and the effect was very noticeable. I was sleepy in no time and even my headspace went really, really quiet. I think the Pavlov effect might has something to do with it. Because, almost every time I wear it to bed by myself, I go to sleep or have a nap. 

Almost impossible for me to have a good night of sleep if not diapered. Just to afraid to wet the bed which fortunatly never happened when I did not want to, but sooooo many time when diapered that I always fear a genuine accident when on the road on a place where hiding diapers is difficult.