Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

16 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

women's bathrooms in public suck, if i had a dollar everytime there was pee all over the seats, diapers stuffed behind toilets, or tampons laying on the floor freshly used, id be the richest girl on earth. Id rather pee myself half the time than use a public bathroom. Some places have good bathrooms but most places, its horrible.

Mens bathrooms are the same. Well not really the same, I don't see any tampons in men's bathrooms, but still probably equally disgusting.

• 2 years later...

I think that there are some more reasons why girls don’t go to the toilet if they would need to go.

Some girls are proud about their ability to hold their urine for extreme long periods of time, they want demonstrate their good holding performance. Maybe they want to get admired for their great bladder control.

There was a girl in our group, who did never use the toilet when we were out and if someone of us went twice, or three times, she said teasingly things like “your bladder must have the size of a lemon , or i can’t believe that it is necessary to go to pee so many times.”

Another example, it was a experience at a school outing. 
At lunch there were only wooden outhouse, one of the girls said „before i go there inside, I’ll do it rather in my panties.“

She did not go inside, she didn’t go at all that entire day and we all did know that. Some of us admired her for her holding performance and she did like that.

Another example, it was also at a school outing. It was a day trip, from early morning until evening.

We came back with the bus to our city and then i went with a girl some stations with a tram, because she lived in the same street than me.

We had to stand, because there was no place to sit. She was standing with her legs tight crossed and she said “i have not been to the toilet all day long, i nearly do it in my panties.” and smiled to me.

She made me to think at her panties, think about how she squeezed her slit together, to keep that panties dry and she made me think at the fullness of her bladder.

To know that she did not pee for so long and to see her crossing her legs, made me absolutely horny and i think that she did know that and that she did like that.

I think that girls know that they are able to make some of us guys horny with their full bladder and with a desperate need to pee.

I think that girls sometimes hold it for purpose to turn us on!!??

On 12/21/2021 at 1:26 PM, Somenonymous said:

Mens bathrooms are the same. Well not really the same, I don't see any tampons in men's bathrooms, but still probably equally disgusting.

Even if it's the same, at least we don't have to touch toilets, seats or even get close to them if it's nasty. Just stand as close to the toilet as bathroom condition allows and try to aim your best. Women biology makes it a lot more tricky to pee without touching anything with your skin.

I was that kid in elementary school.  Would hold all day before asking the teacher if I could use the restroom--never peed once in a school toilet prior to 6th grade.  It just seemed embarrassing to me.  I never raised my hand to answer questions, never got up to get Kleenex when I was sick or anything that drew attention to myself.  Luckily I had an iron bladder but I can see how that could go wrong too.