Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Consent and pleasure in omorashi

Consent and pleasure in omorashi - poll  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What are your personal requirements for consent in order to find pleasure in watching / reading about omorashi-content? (not talking about the legal aspect here)

• The omorashi-part has to be consensual as well as the recording and sharing of it, in order for me to enjoy the content. (i.e. deliberate wetting for sharing purposes)
    • The omorashi-part does not need to be consensual as long as recoring and sharing are given consent to. (includes consensually recording a real accident or forced wetting)
    • It does not make a difference for my pleasure if any consent was given or not.
    • I recieve the maximum pleasure, when I know that consent is lacking regarding the omorashi-part. (i.e. loss of controll > deliberate wetting)
    • I recieve the maximum pleasure, when I know that consent is lacking regarding recording and sharing of the content. (i.e. real voyeur > staged voyeur)

Just to be clear: I neither want to advocate for illegal practices nor want to shame people for having specific fantasies and I really wish, that we are all on the same page here.

I am just curious in what way consent is related to pleasure when it comes to omorashi-content like videos and stories.

I have no idea, how the poll will turn out.

If however you think, the poll is rigged in some kind or has a significant blind-spot, you can leave a comment or DM me.

Thanks for your participation ^^

I have to be honest when I am watching a video or looking at a picture or reading a story about it the context is not something that usually occurs to me, if it's exciting desperation is exciting regardless. Of course everything should be consensual in a perfect world, but when you are reading a story or watching a video you don't necessarily know whether that is the case and I don't think it affects whether you are going to enjoy it in that regard or at least in my case it doesn't. I find desperation a little bit interesting when it's unwanted and when the person isn't expecting it, which again given my own situation of the past year I realize the irony of that which is why would not shame others for enjoying similar.

For example I probably would not make or upload or volunteer to have somebody make or upload a video of me desperate but if they did it without my consent and I found it on the Internet while it would make me feel self-conscious and awkward I wouldn't shame them for doing that because they were just enjoying a woman in extreme state of desperation, even if I didn't want to be in that situation, I couldn't blame somebody for enjoying seeing someone in that situation without feeling like a hypocrite.

4 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I have to be honest when I am watching a video or looking at a picture or reading a story about it the context is not something that usually occurs to me, if it's exciting desperation is exciting regardless. Of course everything should be consensual in a perfect world, but when you are reading a story or watching a video you don't necessarily know whether that is the case and I don't think it affects whether you are going to enjoy it in that regard or at least in my case it doesn't. I find desperation a little bit interesting when it's unwanted and when the person isn't expecting it, which again given my own situation of the past year I realize the irony of that which is why would not shame others for enjoying similar.

For example I probably would not make or upload or volunteer to have somebody make or upload a video of me desperate but if they did it without my consent and I found it on the Internet while it would make me feel self-conscious and awkward I wouldn't shame them for doing that because they were just enjoying a woman in extreme state of desperation, even if I didn't want to be in that situation, I couldn't blame somebody for enjoying seeing someone in that situation without feeling like a hypocrite.

Very nuanced view on the topic. I appreciate that ^^

@Hawnem Echar

"Very nuanced view on the topic. I appreciate that ^^"

I try to remain nuanced and everything that I do, ironically the speech recognition software I use to type these posts is actually called Nuance! But I have had a very enlightening year to say the least. As a person who enjoys people in situations where they experience unwanted and extremely aggravated desperation, normal everyday people without the fetish, again watching someone's involuntary desperation is exciting so I would be a hypocrite to condemn others for enjoying that.

The irony of the last year however is that I have found myself to be that person experiencing constant unwanted and extremely aggravating desperation in a very public way. That got me thinking that probably lots of people witnessed that and that there were probably at least a couple of people who were probably enjoying that, and although that is frustrating at the same time if I got mad at them for that I would be a total hypocrite, so I understand that there is a lot of nuance to this situation. I'm not going to get mad at people for enjoying my bladder suffering when if the situation was reversed I would enjoy their involuntary bladder pain just as much. But again the irony is that I was on the receiving end pretty much exclusively.

When you have spent the year standing crosslegged in public as you are interacting with people with empty bladders it really does teach you a lot about the nuances of these type of situations.

@DesperateJill

Thank you for the insight ^^

I really like your way of thinking: Instead of dividing things into right and wrong, you ask yourself: Is this behaviour understandable? Can I relate to that? How would I feel and act in this situation? And is it really just to judge people when I myself could be judged just as easily? (try saying the last one out loud a couple of times in a row 😜)

In my oppinion the internet would be a better place, if more people adapted this way of thinking.

Though I can imagine, if you don't share their experiences and therefore can't really understand their situation, this way of thinking comes with it's own blind-spots aswell...

Edited by Hawnem Echar (see edit history)

@Hawnem Echar

I often disagree with people but I at least try to understand the logic behind it. Like I agree like most people that the Nazis are evil but just saying that they are all insane I think is just not even making an attempt to understand the rationale of people that you very very strongly disagree with and everything like that.

I think that were truly made the difference in the last year was being out there in the actual situation that I wouldn't ever have thought myself in. Like I wondered how anyone could ever get themselves into public desperation intentionally, and although in my case it was far from intentional, I realize that those situations do happen and that there is very little you can do about it.

And then I was thinking about the possibility that people were looking at me the same way I would be looking at them in a situation like that, thinking it's pretty damn entertaining to see this woman going out of her freaking mind because she needs a God damned toilet!

Admittedly though I started to feel self-conscious about my desperation but at the same time I was thinking of what I had always said, that if you are doing something in public you can't blame people for looking, so as I am standing there crossing and uncrossing my legs and people may be staring at me and perhaps even enjoying seeing me like that I would be a total hypocrite because if I were the one watching I would be the exact same way and I would probably love to have a video of that to commemorate it with.

So even though if I were in public and I saw that somebody was watching me or even recording me, at the same time while I would feel a little bit violated at the same time I also couldn't really blame them, so I feel like I would just have to accept the situation like that.

But we all have our blind spot and I can be extremely hyper partisan in general. One thing in which I have eased up a little bit is that some of my views have softened in the past year were now I am starting to be grudgingly realize that they are just some situations where women are not going to be able to relieve themselves as easily as guys and for practical reasons that there is nothing that can be done about that. For anatomical reasons women are just going to have to go more and experience more desperation and that's just sort of the way of the world.

Like I don't know if you have read my tour guide story that I think I posted in the story section and in my blog, but there was this situation where I was on a bus that arrived late to a tour group and the tour guide was just being a bitch and not letting us take time to use the bathroom and then later on the women who got to use the bathroom voted to skip out on a bathroom break to continue the tour while all of the women who didn't get to go, of whom I was one of them, were pretty much screaming and raising their voices in protest.

Now that was a very frustrating situation, like extremely so, but at least I could sort of see the rationale that we simply couldn't take the time for waiting for everyone to use the bathroom if the tour was going to begin on time as it wasn't the tour guide's fault that the bus was late. However the fact that they voted to forgo the bathroom break when there were at least probably about a dozen or two women who desperately needed one, the women who got to pee just callously disregarded us.
Now that of course made me angry but now that I think about it from my perspective I am thinking that if I were in the situation I would probably have made the same decision so it's kind of hard to be super judgmental about that no matter how unfair and frustrating the situation was.

@DesperateJill

I completely aggree with you: often times the situation we're in determines our decisions just as much as our moral system or past experiences.

So if we want people not to act in a specific way, we should always examine, if we can change the situation they're in, so that they temselfs simply don't want to act the way, they acted before.

Just as an example: If stuck on a raft on the open sea, do we blame the man, who commits murder and cannibalism to survive, or do we blame the situation he is in? The exact same man would probably never ever think of killing and eating another human.

-to wrap it back up-

Same thing could be applied to this topic. If there was an easily accessable way for everyone to watch / read hyperrealistic omorashi-content, and by that I mean that noone could tell the difference between real and artificially created, everybody with fantasies that demand the absence of consent could have their desires met, without anyones rights needing to be violated. (I hope this thought is not too SciFi for this forum) But please share your thoughts on that matter

@Hawnem Echar

Exactly you have to examine the situation. Another thing that I sort of learned is that I used to call women who would go to jobs without bathrooms crazy and think that they were not some wonder how they could ever do it and yet when I was in the same situation as them I ended up doing the same thing and finding myself complacent to the situation so now I am a little bit less judgmental because they are but for the grace of god go I suppose you would say.

As to written omorashi content I really don't see how written stuff really violates anybody's consent really. I mean I guess I can understand how like if somebody had witnessed me in a state of desperation and wrote about it online to me that would just be them relating experience and to me that really doesn't involve a violation of consent. It might be weird if they named me by name and said hey I saw Jill at the park with her legs crossed jumping up and down and it would be embarrassing if they posted that to somebody that I knew, so I guess I could see it on that level, but to me written content really doesn't violate people's consent.

Now when it comes to video context like that I suppose if you filmed somebody without their consent that would technically be like a violation of their rights. But again like I said before I feel like if you are out in public doing something and are out on public display I feel like if somebody just happens to videotape you it doesn't seem like it's necessarily a violation, I mean I can see how it kind of is, again I see sort of the nuance of the situation.

Maybe I am looking at it from the perspective of it's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission. Like I was saying earlier if I was desperate in public and jiggling around and everything like that or if I were in a bathroom line clearly looking distressed and somebody was filming me, like if they had asked can I film you and upload this to the Internet I would probably say no, however if they had just videotaped me from afar and I couldn't really escape from being caught in the video I figure that I am sort of in a public situation and that there is nothing specifically forbidding somebody from filming anyone in a public situation like that.

But again I get it's a nuance situation because I have to admit that while I was desperate in public, I did not willingly put myself into a public desperation situation and for other people to watch me seems like it is sort of a self-conscious experience and an embarrassing experience, but again when you are out there in public like that you can't blame people for watching or even potentially enjoying watching you jiggling around like that.

Now if you could make some type of video that is hyperrealistic but doesn't involve real people I figure that maybe that's not like a violation because it's a victimless crime. Like this came up once when I heard a debate like if you could create pedophilia content but with no real people actually being filmed like it was digital with that be wrong and I am thinking, that would be sick and disgusting but it technically wouldn't have a victim. I mean I'm thinking it's the lesser evil than somebody making actual videos of real people but it still feels kind of wrong to me to be making that at all as it sort of a sick thing to do. And the truth is that it's not very sci-fi, we already have things called deep fakes where you can create a realistic fake version of a person doing stuff that's hard to distinguish from the reality of it.

I think where it gets into a tricky issue is if someone say used my image or likeness and produced some type of a video of me in a situation that I wouldn't have consented to being in that seems like it's a violation of my rights for the use of my image.

But you are right it's sort of a tricky issue as it deals a lot with new technologies that weren't even existing until relatively recently.

There was a similar thread that was started on this about nonconsensual desperation experiences that I thought was more straightforward. I think that it was summed up pretty easily that if you force someone into a desperate situation for your own amusement that would technically be nonconsensual, however if a person is in that situation and you didn't put it in that situation you would not really be at fault as you did not cause the situation.

Another new wants to the situation though is that even if you did not put a person in a desperate situation if you take advantage of the situation is that technically violating consent? Like if a person didn't put me in a desperate situation but they were enjoying tormenting me in that situation because I can't get to a bathroom. Or if they knew there was a bathroom available and they could get me out of that situation but choose not to tell me about it. Is that technically a violation? To me it seems especially mean and cruel to do but at the same time I feel like they have no obligation to try and get you out of the situation and if they are prolonging it for their own amusement they are somewhat at fault but at the same time not fully.

So yeah these are somewhat difficult issues as there's a lot of gray area.

Omorashi is tied with sex for me, so my ethical beliefs about it overlap. 

This means that watching a non-consensual recording feels deeply disgusting to me, the same way viewing unstaged upskirt videos of oblivious, age-unverified girls would.

Accidental voyeurism is not wrong. Sometimes you run into someone having a public accident the same way you sometimes get a hotel room next to people who are loudly banging each other. Deliberate voyeurism (like tailing someone) is wrong.

In writing and fantasy, people should have freedom to imagine non-consensual scenarios. I've heard of angry, moralistic messages being sent to fic writers on this site, and I think that's excessive - no one is getting hurt, so just tell the author to slap a trigger warning on it and move on.

In the case of a fictional context, such as in a story or a produced video, it really depends on the context of scene and how it is structured.  Without knowing the specific context of the fictional presentation, I couldn't possibly offer an opinion.

Let me try to clarify a little bit- One of the things that I do find attractive in almost any context is legitimate care and concern for another person.  So, in a piece of omorashi themed fiction, I can easily imagine a situation in which a character has an accident against their will.  However, they may then have a friend/significant other who offers to comfort and care for them, to help them through this upsetting situation.  To me, that aftercare aspect of the scene makes it attractive.  That the character's accident was against their will wouldn't bother me too much, seeing how the whole thing is fictional anyway.

But, if you modified that scenario and the focus was just on the character having the accident against their will, and there was no element of care or support as a result, then I don't think I would feel too good about it, even though it was fictional.

To be honest, the biggest turn-off for me in a video is when it is too obvious that someone is just holding to extend a scene, or when the dialogue becomes strange and stilted to try to sound sexy before they finally 'have an accident'. But there ain't exactly enough Omo content in the world to always be picky.

The more genuine an accident is, the more arousing it is to me. But that doesn't require voyeurism. Some of my favorite videos have been models who clearly consented to be there, and are quite likely much less desperate than they appear. But for me the best part is definitely 'genuine desperation' and 'loss of control', which can be undermined by consent IF mixed with terrible acting, ha. 

Then again, I don't really enjoy voyeur videos, like upskirts or watching women in line at a concert. Partially because the quality is usually garbage, but there is also  a creepiness to it that makes it hard to watch. So I end up watching videos of paid models pretending to be in convoluted situations that would make it impossible for them to pee, or people being paid to take long road trips to public places and trying not to pee the whole time.

As the Oglaf comic goes, 'I need a convoluted narrative to really get off.' 

3 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

I would like to remind you all to be careful. Open discussion is fine, but there is a very clear moral divide between right and wrong here. I do not particularly care what kinks a person has; people do not control the kinks they are born with. However, doing anything that violates another human beings consent or bodily autonomy is wrong. It is for this reason we take a very, very strict stance against it here on omorashi.org. Nothing is more important here than consent. Nothing. Something like distributing content as dictated in the last option, and 95% of the time the second to last depending on context, is an instant and permanent ban from this forum.

It does not simply have to be content either. If you admit to personally engaging to one of these behaviors on forum (recording someone without their consent, recording them with their consent to take the video but NOT their consent to post it on a fetish forum of all things, etc), that is also an immediate & permanent ban. We do not take these things lightly, in fact we do not take them at all. That is not the sort of person we want our userbase to be comprised of. Many banned members have tried to argue their way around it using legalese, but this is not a legal thing to us; this is omorashi.org's official stance on the matter of consent. We will never hesitate to take action on it.

I am not going to ban any of you for wrongthink; I hold that last option in particular in incredible disdain, but I won't penalize anyone for how their kink works. However, I need everyone discussing this to know, that by nature, this is an incredibly sensitive subject to be discussing here, one on very thin ice. Other members have recognized this and reported this thread to me personally. Please keep our policies very carefully in mind while you discuss these things, as I am keeping a very close eye on this thread. If it even borders on the admission on the creation or condoning of such content, this thread will be put in the forever box (along with the accounts of the violators.)

thanks for the reminder to everyone!

I 100% aggree with your stance on this topic and I am well aware to walk on thin ice here. That is why I wished to only talk about preferences, not about concrete actions or material.

I as the author of this poll want to once again make clear to stand behind everything, the development team said in their comment.

To everyone: Please be sure to read their comment thoroughly and check your own actions and comments accordingly.

I am really interested in the data, and it would be a shame if someones illegal actions would shut this thing down.

I hope I'm not coming off as a creep here, but I find the best wetting videos are those where the protagonist tries not to pee themselves, but ultimately fails, so I suppose this falls under the non-consensual wetting, consensual videoing.

(I don't support the sharing of videos in which the protagonist has not given consent for the video to be posted.)

11 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I would like to remind you all to be careful. Open discussion is fine, but there is a very clear moral divide between right and wrong here. I do not particularly care what kinks a person has; people do not control the kinks they are born with. However, doing anything that violates another human beings consent or bodily autonomy is wrong. It is for this reason we take a very, very strict stance against it here on omorashi.org. Nothing is more important here than consent. Nothing. Something like distributing content as dictated in the last option, and 95% of the time the second to last depending on context, is an instant and permanent ban from this forum.

It does not simply have to be content either. If you admit to personally engaging to one of these behaviors on forum (recording someone without their consent, recording them with their consent to take the video but NOT their consent to post it on a fetish forum of all things, etc), that is also an immediate & permanent ban. We do not take these things lightly, in fact we do not take them at all. That is not the sort of person we want our userbase to be comprised of. Many banned members have tried to argue their way around it using legalese, but this is not a legal thing to us; this is omorashi.org's official stance on the matter of consent. We will never hesitate to take action on it.

I am not going to ban any of you for wrongthink; I hold that last option in particular in incredible disdain, but I won't penalize anyone for how their kink works. However, I need everyone discussing this to know, that by nature, this is an incredibly sensitive subject to be discussing here, one on very thin ice. Other members have recognized this and reported this thread to me personally. Please keep our policies very carefully in mind while you discuss these things, as I am keeping a very close eye on this thread. If it even borders on the admission on the creation or condoning of such content, this thread will be put in the forever box (along with the accounts of the violators.)

I have read this post over several times and am astonished at the fascist opinionated view on what conforms to consent, and the administrators threatening tone, no one died here... we are what we are and if someone did something without consent there are laws to deal with these issues if a crime was committed against someone who feels strongly they need to raise a complaint, if this is about morals as suggested who decides when a line has been crossed?

if my comments have caused concern to someone then challenge me to explain.. after all this is about discussion,

think I will ban myself .. 

How is it fascist to not want people to have something potentially humiliating forced on them without their consent? Of course if a situation is accidentally witnessed, and part of you does feel aroused, you can't help that but just don't say or do anything to make it worse.

Of course if it's an animated wetting or the people in the live-action video are merely acting out a scenario, or holding for fetish purposes already or doing something else fetishy (like bondage or tickling) that leads to a wetting they don't mind and do consent to being posted, or a fiction story, etc., it's fine. But I cannot take pleasure in anyone in real life suffering a humiliating pee accident against their will (unless they are here and post such an experience specifically wanting us to enjoy it) and I certainly do not think this site is fascist for condemning non-consensual. I'd call anywhere that does force pee accidents on unwilling people fascist instead, and I wish there were laws condemning such actions.

I would like to remind some commentors regardless of their rank in this forum, that what ever the rules are, and whoever gets to decide them, allthough very important on it's own, should in no case lead to shaming someone for their personal oppinion!

Neither the developers, nor the moderators, nor the normal users should be called a fascist for any reason. Even if they are one in your oppinion, I politely beg you, not to call them one. After all the goal should be a friendly and respectful discussion regarding a very sensitive topic.

As of my knowledge no one was banned or restricted in regards to their comments on this discussion. So allthough it might seem a bit heated at the moment, I would rather have a discussion about, what exactly makes you enjoy certain scenarios, and why you think, that is the case.

A good discussion should always be about understanding each other, finding common ground and working on a solution, that satisfies everybody.

I personally don’t have a problem with consent, not in my world,

in fact, the original post asks for views of that nature that are against the rules ...? So technically no one can vote a certain way or they will be banned...

You have missed the point,

I used the word fascist to describe the authoritarian, threatening, enforcer style of the post, and for you to view your own thoughts on your ‘distain’ on a comment in your position is wrong, in my opinion,

The whole situation was totally unnecessary issuing a threatening ban, could be handled differently, and if you want to rock the look go ahead...

I see you didn't actually read the post, wherein I very very specifically said nobody would be banned, or even penalized simply for their kink or the way they think about it. I made it clear that the objective and discussion of the thread was perfectly fine. Obviously, you did not get that far, so I urge you to actually read the post you're criticizing staff for next time. Some might even say that is quite the opposite of fascist and authoritarian, so you have spent your posts.....making absolutely no point at all. By your own logic, everything you've said is completely incorrect, given you yourself missed the "point" you're trying to point out. The very foundation of what you are trying to say does not exist. I very literally said that I was not going to do the thing you claim I am trying to do.

23 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I am not going to ban any of you for wrongthink; I hold that last option in particular in incredible disdain, but I won't penalize anyone for how their kink works.

As for the rest, I will gladly remind users of a permanent ban worthy offense that this relates to. Its my job. I don't know what planet you're from if you for some reason think its inappropriate to give a firm reminder that "Hey, this skirts a line. Be careful with the content of the thread, as it relates to a bannable offense. If this thread goes there, the offenders will be banned immediately." Again, its my job, and they are the rules. What am I going to do, say nothing and sit here and wait for one of them to do it by mistake? No. I see where you're coming from, I have missed no points at all; but I've been doing this for years and I will very soundly say that you're as wrong on that point as the rest of your post. 

As for the disdain comment, I also gladly double down on it. Staff are not bound to some mystical law of remaining neutral or keeping their opinions to themselves. That's not more proper or professional to not participate in forum discussions. This is, and I cannot exaggerate this enough, a thread for discussing this exact subject, how we enjoy omorashi, and our opinions on it. I will say again loud and proud, I regard the last point with incredible disdain. I am not the only one in this thread to share that opinion so far. I am allowed to participate in forum discussion, and it is not inappropriate to do so. That's absolutely ludicrous to say otherwise, with no grounding in absolutely anything logical, that I for some magical reason in helping run this forum am not allowed to participate in it.

With all of that out of the way, it appears absolutely nothing of what you said makes any sense or has any backing logic whatsoever. Entirely hot air. Even your first point was just objectively wrong, so I consider the fact that I took the time to respond to the rest of it as a professional courtesy.

In the future if you have a staffing issue to report, I would prefer you use the proper channels such as sending us a support ticket so I do not need to spend space in a thread outlining corrections as I am now. With that being said, I would implore you to drop it so we can get back on topic.

-------------------------------------------------

21 hours ago, NotGraeme said:

I hope I'm not coming off as a creep here, but I find the best wetting videos are those where the protagonist tries not to pee themselves, but ultimately fails, so I suppose this falls under the non-consensual wetting, consensual videoing.

To drive this back on topic more or less by force, do you mean as in certain LoveWetting videos wherein a subject is being filmed trying to complete a nearly impossible challenge, attempting to not pee, but ultimately fail to succeed the challenge? Yes, I realize that in that case specifically the failing itself is likely a scripted event, but simply using the premise as an example would I be hitting the nail at least adjacent to the head? I imagine holding contest videos where the winner gets to use the bathroom might also count. They both intend to use the bathroom, but only one is going to get to do so.