Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I’m 23 and obsessed with a cookie game. Any cookie run omorashi ideas/headcanons?

• 4 weeks later...

I know nothing about Cookie Run, but I looked at the wiki and found this about Latte Cookie

"You'd think that a professor would be more punctual, especially with their own lectures. But not Latte Cookie! She's more invested in savoring a warm latte before class."

Maybe she could have made a really good latte recipe and and made a bunch for her peers. But it's so good rather than share it with them, she ends up drinking it all for herself, causing her bladder to fill a lot before she has teach class. However, it took so long to drink them all, so now she has to hurry to class before she's late and has hold it in for the entire lecture. Afterwards, she plans to relieve herself, but she has to make more of the lattes for her friends as part of her promise, so she won't allow herself to go to the bathroom until the lattes are done as incentive to get it done. And just when she thinks she's able to go the the bathroom, she has to have a long meeting wth the faculty, so she'll have to hold it in before she's late.

From there, you can do whatever. Maybe she wets herself, or maybe she manages to make it to the toilet in time and properly relieve herself.

You know, it's not until I was done writing this that you asked for a headcanon and not a writing prompt. Still, drinking coffee before class has definitely lead to some instances of needing to pee during class. For all you know, maybe she does it on purpose as a challenge and doesn't pee until the end of the school day.

I was never a fan of the game but back when Tumblr was a thing I saw many nice Cookie Run posts including some omorashi material. I had a fanfic idea come to me and I wrote a synopsis. I'll see if I can find it and maybe write the story after all (it would be a single scene scenario and not a feat to complete).

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...