Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There are a few tropes that I like, some are common, some are not.

For one I really like bulges. The bigger the better.

I also like it when the women keeps drinking despite being desperate, and keeping it in for a long time, especially when they are doing it for their man and it ending with an extremely full bladder sex.

Another trope is plugs or magic that prevent any pee for exiting (or even are pushing water inside).

I also have a huge boobs/breast expansion fetish so I like the idea of a woman plugging herself and drinking huge amounts of water which by magic makes her breast grow. Something like 1L of water drunk equals 1 cup or like twice her bladder capacity equals breast twice as big

Lastly I like long peeing afterwards (but not as an accident). What I don't like though is how "unphysical" it sometimes is. There are stories like "she drank a full tank of water, held it for a week, her bladder bulged 2 meters forward, she then went to pee for 25 minutes and after which she measured 2,5 litres". Like, come one humans pee on average between 10 and 25 ml per second (average stream, when holding more it's faster), Google can calculate volume of a sphere, don't make a gigantic bulge and then just let less then 3 litres out.

EDIT: I forgot about another one - I like when a girl is tasked with doing repeated holds. Like if she is able to barely drink 3 litres before peeing herself, then make her always drink 3 litres between peeing

Edited by MichDem (see edit history)
On 12/18/2021 at 3:51 AM, Pee_paladin said:

I’m a fan fiction writer and I want to draw but I have no idea what to do so send suggestions! What are your favorite tropes and why? What are your favorite poses? What is something new I could try? I need inspiration. I tagged some stuff I already like (I like more but that’s all I had room for but I’m honestly down to experiment with anything)

A country where people of all genders are free to piss wherever they want, and be naked and have sex openly as well. 

I wonder if anyone on this site has ever done that before... And probably created some deep-as-fuck lore surrounding it as well. Totally not me. 

Anyways other scenarios I love are 

Group pees

Mixed gender groups peeing

Gender swap

Transgender stories 

Futanari stuff 

Crossdressing 

Women standing to pee like guys 

Outdoor peeing 

Peeing in odd/naughty places

Exhibitionism 

Nudism 

Casual nudity, peeing, and sex

Pretty much anything that toys with or outright shatters traditional gender relations and roles 

I DON'T like, however, stories where only one gender gets to pee while the other has to suffer. It's just unfair, man. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
On 12/24/2021 at 8:48 AM, Gregory10031 said:

I like stories where the male characters get to pee but the female characters do not

Say a guy and a girl coming home from a bar late at night - all the stores are closed so no restrooms are available,  so the guy just takes a pee outside while the woman ends up having to hold it in.

Or a man and a woman go to see a long movie - after the movie is over they both rush to the restrooms; he gets to  go to the men's room, but the ladies room is out of order so she has to keep holding it

Or there's a construction site with no portable toilets - the crew is almost all male except for one woman - the guys get to go pee against the walls but  the woman just has to keep holding her pee all day

I am not a fan of these stories ngl 

But if it floats your boat then keep on floatin' my dude.

I love a whole lot of random things throughout the omo space, so choosing favorites is a bit tricky, but I think my most favorite trope of sorts is casual wetting/peeing. The idea that, through whatever circumstances or scenarios, the idea of wetting becoming a common thing between a group of people and talking about it becomes treated like a hobby more than anything. From a person wetting themselves mid-convo to someone just casually pissing in a public area, I love it all.

• 5 months later...

Not sure if it's a trope, but I mentioned elsewhere my fascination with both Casual Peeing and Incontinence, and thought up a way to combine them.  A character who is so used to being incontinent that their accidents look nonchalant.  The interactions between them and at least one other character might be cute and/or fun.

I really enjoy cuteness in general.  Some more specific things I enjoy are:

- Being denied by an authority figure.

- Embracing/cuddling, with one person being desperate and wiggling/vocalizing but still committed to the embrace or cuddle.  That person needs to pee really badly, but out of love is fully committed to staying with their lover, and they become a frantic mix of both love and desperation.

- Long holds.  In real life I like 12 to 24 hour holds, but in fiction ofc we can get a lot crazier, and have stuff happen like someone going to bed with their bladder holding up the blanket they're sleeping under.

- Silent self denial.  Stories where someone is clearly frantic but never tells anyone, and avoids the bathroom at every opportunity, are really cute.

- Drinking directly from the other person, when treated in a really personal, vulnerable way.

Wetting, specifically with female characters.

Desperation that comes before wetting - could be extra fun if she's looking for a bathroom but doesn't find it

Fear wettings, as long as she gets out of whatever situation all right

Bedwetting can be fun too

Bondage or tickle induced wettings. Combining the two makes it even better

While humiliation aspect can be fun (as long as it doesn't last too long or otherwise isn't too severe), also fun if she doesn't mind, or laughs it off, or else really enjoys it.

Also can be fun if she puts herself in a situation that could lead to a wetting, and rather than get out of the situation as she easily could, goes through with it and wets herself.

Either staying in her wet pants, shorts, panties, etc. until they dry or showering/taking a bath in her wet pants, shorts, etc.

• 3 months later...

Oh man, I’m in love with the idea of mass-wetting. I think I’ve talked about this before on the forums, but I love the idea of a bunch of adults being forced to wet themselves together, preferably in quick succession of each other!

Some of my favorite sexy scenarios I wish I could see fulfilled in a fictional story one day include:

1.) A bunch of adults being brainwashed by music at a concert to drink excessively, and then told to pee themselves. Everyone does so and then they all suddenly snap out of their hypnosis and all freak out in collective shock and embarrassment.

2.) A group of adults  have a party. Some person accidentally spikes all their drinks with diuretics. Everyone has to pee, and everyone has to find creative ways to release their bladders as their is only one toilet in the house.

3.) Any idea that involves a bunch of adults peeing in a pool together.

• 2 months later...