Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I’m a fan fiction writer and I want to draw but I have no idea what to do so send suggestions! What are your favorite tropes and why? What are your favorite poses? What is something new I could try? I need inspiration. I tagged some stuff I already like (I like more but that’s all I had room for but I’m honestly down to experiment with anything)

Hi, I write about omorashi too, right now I do original work, but I may do fan fiction at some point. When you write a story with omorashi, think about the character you want to write about, think about that character's personality and really think about how they would react if they wet themselves for example. Some good tropes to try are, bedwetting, , what caused the character to wet the bed? What do they look like when they wake up and realize their bed is wet? Are they shocked, do they cry, or are they perfectly fine with it? Pay attention to what the character's face looks like and try to draw the position they were in when they woke up. Accidents caused by fear are another popular trope, think about what frightened the character so badly they lost bladder control and draw the scene with as much detail as you can. Try to draw the fear in the character's face and if you can draw them having an accident that would be good. One of my favorite themes in omo stories is when a character is about to burst, but they can't get to the bathroom. Maybe the line is a mile long, maybe they are stuck talking to someone who doesn't realize they need to go, or maybe they are stuck in traffic there could be  many reasons why someone can't get to the bathroom. Draw the frustration and panic on your character's face and make it clear they are really desperate. Many people like stories where a character wets themselves just before they can enter the bathroom or right before they can get their clothing out of the way. You could also have fun writing about or drawing characters who just like to pee in odd places or wet themselves wherever they happen to be. You could draw a character's satisfied expression as they chill in wet clothes or pee somewhere they shouldn't. There are a lot of fun things you could do, think about it and you will find something you really enjoy writing about or drawing. Try different things and see what works for you.

For drawings I like "visual analogies" to the desperation, I don't know if this is the proper term. On the art boorus they have the tag "urine_meter". So basically when a character is getting more and more desperate, I really enjoy seeing something represent their bladder fullness.

Many artists show a balloon filling up with yellow fluid or as a glass filling up about to burst, and that's nice but I really personally like it when these pee desperation analogies are abstract.

So when a character is more desperate, I like seeing a dam about to burst for example. The anime Kiss x Sis had this and they showed a character's desperation as a droplet of dew about to fall from a leaf, everytime she'd get more desperate the droplet would grow bigger and come closer to falling off the leaf until it splashes off the leaf and she wets herself. 

I enjoy many different things in omorashi fiction. I'll try to remember all the major ones.

I like a lot of what's tagged "peeing in odd places" on other sites. My favorites include a chamber pot, a child's potty, a litter box, and a urinal for a female character. The last one ties in with the other beloved trope of women peeing while standing. That ties in with yet another fine trope which is characters learning new urination skills. I love to read about someone being formally or informally taught how to pee standing up, how to pee outdoors, how to pee in an unusual type of toilet, or even how to use the toilet altogether in stories where an adult has lost their potty training or never acquired it in the first place.

Another trope I like to use and read is the unusual urine-related tradition. This can be as complicated as a speculative world with different cultural practices and taboos, or as simple as a group of friends with a secret shared hobby. 

The last trope that's coming to mind is peeing with a normal exterior. I mean someone looking perfectly natural, perhaps even elegant and dignified, while they secretly empty their bladder. The easiest device for this is a diaper, but it's also possible with a dress that touches the ground or any kind of suit that holds in liquids, and in water anything goes!

I like the trope of a woman who is desperately looking for a toilet or waiting in line for a toilet with her legs crossed and her knees pressed together and you can tell just from the look on her face that she is clearly aggravated or in distress, to me the face is what says everything when it comes to a drawing of things of this nature. I quite enjoyed some of the pictures that beloved true of me while at work as I thought that she captured the experience of it rather well.

In art, I like seeing a stain in the panties to let you know that even though the girl managed to get her panties down, she was clearly holding it in for a long time and she managed to let it all out just in time before she made a mess.

In writing? I don't know as I haven't read any pee literature. I guess build up would be what matters as well as good descriptions for how the person feels in the current situation compared to earlier. Maybe you could have some fun where people get in person's way (on purpose or not) and the person has to deal with the situation even if they want to.

On 12/20/2021 at 7:22 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

The last trope that's coming to mind is peeing with a normal exterior. I mean someone looking perfectly natural, perhaps even elegant and dignified, while they secretly empty their bladder. The easiest device for this is a diaper, but it's also possible with a dress that touches the ground or any kind of suit that holds in liquids, and in water anything goes!

Ooh, I love this trope! Wish there are more stories here with it!

I wrote one a while back. And that's it.

On 12/21/2021 at 11:23 PM, David_E said:

I'm a fan of stories in which women wet themselves intentionally for the fun of it - maybe mixed with a little embarrassment.

I like that as well!

Edited by Keita123 (see edit history)

I like stories where the male characters get to pee but the female characters do not

Say a guy and a girl coming home from a bar late at night - all the stores are closed so no restrooms are available,  so the guy just takes a pee outside while the woman ends up having to hold it in.

Or a man and a woman go to see a long movie - after the movie is over they both rush to the restrooms; he gets to  go to the men's room, but the ladies room is out of order so she has to keep holding it

Or there's a construction site with no portable toilets - the crew is almost all male except for one woman - the guys get to go pee against the walls but  the woman just has to keep holding her pee all day

On 12/20/2021 at 7:22 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I enjoy many different things in omorashi fiction. I'll try to remember all the major ones.

I like a lot of what's tagged "peeing in odd places" on other sites. My favorites include a chamber pot, a child's potty, a litter box, and a urinal for a female character. The last one ties in with the other beloved trope of women peeing while standing. That ties in with yet another fine trope which is characters learning new urination skills. I love to read about someone being formally or informally taught how to pee standing up, how to pee outdoors, how to pee in an unusual type of toilet, or even how to use the toilet altogether in stories where an adult has lost their potty training or never acquired it in the first place.

Another trope I like to use and read is the unusual urine-related tradition. This can be as complicated as a speculative world with different cultural practices and taboos, or as simple as a group of friends with a secret shared hobby. 

I don't know if you meant this too, but one thing related I like but don't often see is when a character genderbends and has to learn how to pee again, especially a male character turning into a woman peeing and realizing they can't pee standing anymore. I was playing Disgaea D2 and there's one chapter where Laharl, a boy, genderbends and turns into a girl. There's one speech dialog where he asks the girls how to pee standing and they scream at him and say "You don't!". I wonder if this ever happened in Ranma 1/2....

@John

"I don't know if you meant this too, but one thing related I like but don't often see is when a character genderbends and has to learn how to pee again, especially a male character turning into a woman peeing and realizing they can't pee standing anymore. I was playing Disgaea D2 and there's one chapter where Laharl, a boy, genderbends and turns into a girl. There's one speech dialog where he asks the girls how to pee standing and they scream at him and say "You don't!". I wonder if this ever happened in Ranma 1/2...."

I was planning to write a book length story about a man and woman swapping bodies with the entire focus being on the differences in having to pee where the man learns how much women get desperate and the woman enjoys the freedom of peeing wherever she wants. It has been on my list for over 12 years but I definitely plan to write it one of these days as gender and the differences in peeing between men and women is sort of an obsession with me.

There was one scene of desperation involving gender bending on Ranma 1/2. There was one episode where Ranma hit his head while he was in his girl form and it suddenly made him really prissy and feminine. When he turned back into a boy and went to use the boys bathroom he couldn't bring himself to do it so they had to turn him into a girl so that he could sit down and pee.

There was another episode where Ranma was forbidden from using the bathroom by the school principal, but other than that there wasn't that much desperation in that series and there was so much potential for it in all honesty! Especially when you consider the gender aspect as you could have had girl Ranma not getting to go to the bathroom as easily, that would have ended up being my favorite episode if they had ever done that!

On 12/25/2021 at 7:43 AM, DesperateJill said:

@John

"I don't know if you meant this too, but one thing related I like but don't often see is when a character genderbends and has to learn how to pee again, especially a male character turning into a woman peeing and realizing they can't pee standing anymore. I was playing Disgaea D2 and there's one chapter where Laharl, a boy, genderbends and turns into a girl. There's one speech dialog where he asks the girls how to pee standing and they scream at him and say "You don't!". I wonder if this ever happened in Ranma 1/2...."

I was planning to write a book length story about a man and woman swapping bodies with the entire focus being on the differences in having to pee where the man learns how much women get desperate and the woman enjoys the freedom of peeing wherever she wants. It has been on my list for over 12 years but I definitely plan to write it one of these days as gender and the differences in peeing between men and women is sort of an obsession with me.

There was one scene of desperation involving gender bending on Ranma 1/2. There was one episode where Ranma hit his head while he was in his girl form and it suddenly made him really prissy and feminine. When he turned back into a boy and went to use the boys bathroom he couldn't bring himself to do it so they had to turn him into a girl so that he could sit down and pee.

There was another episode where Ranma was forbidden from using the bathroom by the school principal, but other than that there wasn't that much desperation in that series and there was so much potential for it in all honesty! Especially when you consider the gender aspect as you could have had girl Ranma not getting to go to the bathroom as easily, that would have ended up being my favorite episode if they had ever done that!

Interesting thanks for sharing, I have to look those scenes up! You should write that story, you're an expert on the topic and I bet even the non-omo community would enjoy it too because it deals with potty parity issues which is a big issue in many places. 

Peeing in any sort of a vessel like a bag, trash can, porta john, cup, or jar.

Peeing in an absorbent undergarment whether it's a diaper or just some underwear with extra padding

Desperation in diapers, especially one that's about to leak

Car desperation

Peeing on an absorbent surface like carpet 

Peeing in bondage

Edited by wizard-jenkins (see edit history)

@John

"Interesting thanks for sharing, I have to look those scenes up! You should write that story, you're an expert on the topic and I bet even the non-omo community would enjoy it too because it deals with potty parity issues which is a big issue in many places."

That one I definitely plan to write eventually as opposed to the other thousands of stories on my list which are only all maybies LOL. But yes I figure that could potentially be enjoyed by somebody who wasn't a fetishist. I like to think that most of my omorashi novels could be enjoyed as comedies by people who don't share the fetish, because even people who aren't sexually aroused by a person in a full bladder situation I figure you get involved in enough zany situations that I can be entertaining even if you don't find it exciting in that same regard.

Personally, I enjoy the gripes of diapers and incontinence. If a girl can’t hold her pee or has weakness holding it and either is forced to or inevitably chooses to wear protection as an alternative to embarrassing accidents, then that’s awesome. 

I also love it when diapers are a little visible or obvious, and someone points it out or mentions it to the person or in earshot of them. That’s always fun. Especially if they notice an accident and mention it

For me, desperation that leads to a genuine wetting accident is key. I think that obstacles preventing someone from going when they need to is especially appealing to read, specifically if it's a location that a person is unable to leave (car, theme park ride, stuck in an elevator, etc.) 

Also situations where someone is forced to wait, such as in a doctor's appointment after the nurse leaves and someone is waiting for the doctor to get there, during an ultrasound appointment, waiting on hold on the phone, etc. 

I like when the physical sensations are described in detail, with Character A either trying to be casual or to shy to say anything about their predicament, and Character B being sweet, understanding, and trying to hide their arousal during the hurt/comfort part that immediately follows the genuine accident. 

I wish I could see more stories where the character is so desperate, is merely feet away from somewhere they could appropriately relieve themselves but they are unsure if they will make it. Also stories where the character leaks a little, which happens multiple times, and then finally a full-blown accident. 

It would be interesting to read a story where the character has a previous history of bedwetting that returns as a result of stress, and another character is there to help them through it. 

Edited by petitewonder (see edit history)