Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, aytch said:

Yet another amazing clip you shared with us. What have we done to deserve such a wonderful gift?!

Β 

Am I the only one who finds it additionally hotΒ that you drive a 6-speed? No idea how to drive in heels like that though… 😎

Yesssssssssss. I love driving a manual. I love driving.Β 

I've had the opportunity to drive so many amazing vehicles just because I would be the only one in a group that could. My mom wanted me to be prepared for any situation!

Also. There's a lot of rich old men by me. I've been able to drive some spectacular automobiles just because I've complimented one of theirs' and they knew I COULD drive it. I'm lucky I never ended up on an episode of Dateline. But that's a different story for another dayπŸ˜‰.

Those heels are very stable. I call them my disco coke shit kickers. But normally I drive barefoot. I adore shoes but I hate having them on my feet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 2:25 AM, slothmallow said:

Omg, that was an EPIC puddle! 😍 I love the close-up of it! You really soaked those jeans! The patterns on jeans that have been wet are just 🀀🀀🀀

Glad you were able to save your shoes. They're so cute!!!

Thank you. Yeah, it's like snowflakes. No tee pee patterns are the same. Ever!

On 1/7/2022 at 6:27 AM, Peemonkey9 said:

Ever thought about just going in your car?

I'd rather die. Newer car with leather and I'll do whatever I can to prevent that from happening. Even with pee pads and towels there is spill over.Β 

• 5 weeks later...