Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A lil weed while holding is heaven🥰

3 hours ago, BB1BBB said:

I'll tell you what, nuts to having a fetish.

That photo is cute enough to make me come here and now.

Awwwwww! Thank u. Not normally my look but this winter I can never find the right temperature equilibrium at home. But cotton sweatshirts and knee socks are the perfect Middle Road. So I bought a dozen of each. I even go to check the mail dressed like this in a condo complex because I've stopped giving any fucks.

My poor neighbors.

No but take like three hits off of a joint. And luxuriate with a full bladder. Try it. Heaven!

3 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Awwwwww! Thank u. Not normally my look but this winter I can never find the right temperature equilibrium at home. But cotton sweatshirts and knee socks are the perfect Middle Road. So I bought a dozen of each. I even go to check the mail dressed like this in a condo complex because I've stopped giving any fucks.

My poor neighbors.

No but take like three hits off of a joint. And luxuriate with a full bladder. Try it. Heaven!

I feel like I've missed out on a great chunk of life. 😞

On 12/19/2021 at 10:03 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Weed actually makes it easier for me to hold my pee. I don't know why, but I don't get desperate and fidgety so quickly and can wait much longer. As long as I don't get the silly laughs that is... Then it's game over...

Oh, I totally understand that. It's like the high mind forgets we have to go.

15 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

I find because weed makes me thirsty (naturally) It makes the need to pee like 100 times better and harder I always end up pissing myself when I'm high.

I've been there! 

My thing the past few months is, I subconsciously hold pretty much always, and when I finally go running for the toilet I often forget I'm wearing panties and just piss them, WHILE ON THE TOILET?!?! I just race in, plunk down and start peeing, that sigh of relief and then the horror from the hot wet in-between my legs that I know isn't normal...BC IM STILL Wearing MY GD DRAWERS!!!