Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever convinced anyone else to try it?

6 hours ago, justfeelsgood said:

I know. I'm actually married to someone who I honestly feel like I either had to settle for or end up alone. I got her to try omorashi once and even though she says she didn't mind it, she's been reluctant to do it again since.

Thank you for being so honest and vulnerable. I think a lot of people get married for those reasons. 

Look, at least you tried. For all my brashness I'm scared to tell MY partner. I know how he'll react bc it's how he reacts to anything I suggest sexually 🤷.

Heart hugs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to do it for twelve years. She flatout refuses (which I respect by the way). My ex (who wasn't into it herself) did it for me quite often because she loved how it

I thought this would be another interesting question to ask. Has anyone here ever convinced anyone else to try wetting themselves? And if so, what was their reaction? I've managed to convince two wome

Both.

Not to wet, but when I was 18 I did convince a girl that holding her pee will make her feel good. She did try it and she did like it, so much to the point that she'd always be holding it until she was about to burst. She had a couple of close calls and a even leaked a few times.

The thing is though, I am not sure if she liked it because of the omorashi aspect of that. When I started talking to her, she had never masturbated or had an orgasm. The first time she touched herself was the first time I told her to hold her pee and it felt good. So I think that maybe she just associated omo with normal arousal and that's why she liked it?

I used to have one gf where she definitely liked normal stuff but wasn't into omo. So once we were together we both got coffees and I asked her if she ever tried holding it as long as possible for fun and she said no but she told me she was interested in trying it for me. She held for as long as possible and I teased her too, but only a little bit, and we relaxed as we watched shows until she couldn't take it anymore.

She loved it so much and she was moaning in pleasure as she peed and after she finished peeing she was panting, she told me she never had such excitement in her life and she had no idea it'd feel so good. The craziest part is that we drank too much coffee, so she had to pee all day and the second and third pees were even more intense. Although I had a lot of gfs and partners tell me flat-out "NO" to omo, the ones who actually tried it actually liked it. 

On 12/20/2021 at 11:19 AM, mystic dreamer said:

I have convinced several girlfriends to give it a try. They all enjoyed turning me on so powerfully, and that inspired them to keep doing it just to enhance our sexual connection, but none of them really got hooked on it. The two women I know who are genuinely into it got there by other means.

Other means? Do go on!

I convinced my high school sweetheart to try a few times. She had severe bladder shyness and wasn't able to do it at first.  But she did invite me to the bathroom a few times and I would put my hand under her stream or otherwise just watch.  One time I convinced her to keep her panties on but just move them to the side.  As soon as she started peeing I told her to release her panties so she could wet them that way.  The next time, as soon as she started peeing I had her stand up and pull her pants up.  We were making out in the bathroom and suddenly I could hear the rap-tap-tap of her pee dropping through her pants and hitting the floor.  I remember it so well to this day.  She didn't enjoy it at all. 

After we broke up, I hung out with another girl who crushed on me hard. I think she knew about my fetish because anytime she announced that she had to pee, I would quote Dumb and Dumber "just go, man!" Until eventually she flirtatiously replied "would that turn you on?" She may have seen my browser history or something? 

One night after a few drinks downtown, I walked her home, the whole time she talked about how badly she had to pee.  When we got to her house she pleaded for me to come inside because her roommate wasn't home. I remember her pleading, "Please! I have to pee so bad!" I am convinced she knew about my fetish and was going to test the waters, but I got scared and bounced.   

My next relationship I disclosed my interest fairly early and she just said "I'm not going to pee myself" and "this isn't the first time I've heard that."  So I left it alone. Never brought it up again. But one day at her apartment, out of the blue, with no warning she went into the bathroom and peed herself.  She said she "forgot to pull down her pants."  

My next girlfriend was initially appalled by it because "kids do that." So again, I left it alone.  One day, we were out shopping and she had to go, and she quickly grabbed her crotch and said she was going to do a "pee dance." She mentioned a bit later that she was going to pee her pants, just like in "my fantasy."  She then just nonchalantly mentioned "I like your fantasy." She refused to call it a fetish. That day she found a toilet and peed normally, but there were several occasions of pee play that followed.  

The first time she peed herself, I remember stripping off her wet jeans, pulling down her panties, spreading open her legs and seeing a string of grool stretch across her labia. Her clit was red and engorged. I went down on her, and she started grinding her crotch into my face so hard I could hardly breathe. She climaxed in a matter of moments, and then we had incredible sex, several times per day for the next few days. She eventually disclosed that she found herself turned on by having a full bladder. This had apparently start d after having a UTI. She never dabbled in wetting, but it turns out she enjoyed it. She always insisted on my hand being on her crotch when she wet. 

The last time we ever had sex, we had gone out for dinner and drinks. During the cab ride home she kept moaning and whispering loudly that she had to pee. I had my hand up her dress rubbing her pussy, which was already quite wet. I was whispering in her ear "just go." She wouldn't do it in the cab--i am sure the cabby appreciated that.  I am also sure that he could hear us--we weren't exactly being discreet. When we got home I asked her to change into her tightest pair of jeans, and she completely soaked them! 

Unfortunately we had other issues and the relationship didn't work out. She moved out while I was out of town for work. I do wonder if she ever plays or fantasized about it anymore. She left me with some great spank bank material! 

My next girlfriend had a strange kink of her own:breast feeding. She often asked me to pretend she was nursing me. She also had a thing for sibling intimacy.  Suffice to say, she was understanding.  We had a strange, short, and kinky relationship. But her level of crazy was higher than I was ready for--it didn't work out. She was a tiny Asian from Hong Kong. She had the cutest dimples, and a Chinese accent. I miss the hell out of her sometimes. 

I broached the topic in much the same way with my wife. Just plant the seed and let it grow. The first time she tried it was at the beach, in the water.  Another time was at a pool in a hotel. It had an open shower, and as she was showing she just looked down, spread her legs, and started peeing.  I've since asked her to wet herself in a few different situations, and always follow with a few days of really good sex.  I don't think she's really into it, but she certainly doesn't mind! Though, any time she indulges me, she goes around singing "the things we do for love" afterwards. 

My success strategy is to just be honest, and don't push too hard. Everyone I've ever told eventually came around, on their own terms.   

Also, I've never peed myself in front of a partner. For whatever that is worth. 

3 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

You probably missed my last post that my ex thought I was weird for liking it and she did try it but she did think it was still weird 

Again, every kink is weird to somebody. Personally, I find it weird that people have kinks that involve causing pain and/or bodily harm to themselves or their partners. Omorashi to me seems fun, naughty, and harmless at the same time. Add to that that I love how my wet pants feel on me and I also think women who pee their pants look rather cute. And if anyone thinks I'm weird for that, then so be it.

Yes. Both for the kink of omorashi itself and how nice it can feel.. As well as assuring a ladyfriend that just letting go then and there wasn't a big deal. 

We were on our way home and this woman had to go so extremely BAD.. Although I was turned on by it, I must admit it.. I also felt sorry for her, as it really seemed to start to hurt her.. So I suggested she could simply choose to let go and feel much, much better! 

On 12/20/2021 at 2:06 PM, ug1337wet said:

I have convinced every partner I have had to try it, to varying degrees of success. Most times it is an one off, but had an enjoyable time over all. My current Partner likes to pee for me, but is particular about how it is done. She will wear diapers and use them now because of me however, No ABDL action. She can just be lazy sometimes and Diapers are good for that. She likes them for her Period as well which helps.

Interesting! How did you get her to try diapers, and in what situations does she use them now? Is it a big enough turn-on to satisfy the kink for you?

On 12/24/2021 at 7:42 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

Thank you for being so honest and vulnerable. I think a lot of people get married for those reasons. 

Look, at least you tried. For all my brashness I'm scared to tell MY partner. I know how he'll react bc it's how he reacts to anything I suggest sexually 🤷.

Heart hugs

Hugs to you as well. If you feel like sharing… Is the relationship strong otherwise, or might it be headed downhill?

Everyone I've ever asked has given it a go and I think most people will if you approach the subject in the right way. None of them have really nesercily been into it, but find enjoyment in how much it turns there partner on.

A couple of ex partners have had quite week bladders and would occasionly wet themselves after being out drinking etc, which obviously is not much fun for them and can quite affect your life. But they found it very liberating that something that has plagued them and gets them down now adds excitement to there sex life. 

18 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Interesting! How did you get her to try diapers, and in what situations does she use them now? Is it a big enough turn-on to satisfy the kink for you?

Hugs to you as well. If you feel like sharing… Is the relationship strong otherwise, or might it be headed downhill?

When we first got together I know she was trying hard to please me, She would wet her pants a lot and she really doesn't like to make a mess, So I offered the Diaper route which she ended up enjoying, not sexually for her but convenience, As long as I buy them she will wear them on the weekends when she is relaxing and playing video games, That way she doesn't have to get up to use the toilet, she likes that part of them. She also wears them while on her period because its more comfortable and reliable, She has worn them and used them in public before, but we just keep it to lazy times at home these days. We also bought one of those washable bed pads from amazon. That can shake out any inhibitions about making a mess.

15 hours ago, ug1337wet said:

When we first got together I know she was trying hard to please me, She would wet her pants a lot and she really doesn't like to make a mess, So I offered the Diaper route which she ended up enjoying, not sexually for her but convenience, As long as I buy them she will wear them on the weekends when she is relaxing and playing video games, That way she doesn't have to get up to use the toilet, she likes that part of them. She also wears them while on her period because its more comfortable and reliable, She has worn them and used them in public before, but we just keep it to lazy times at home these days. We also bought one of those washable bed pads from amazon. That can shake out any inhibitions about making a mess.

Happy to hear you two have found a groove! What kind of diapers do you buy her?

There was a night when me and my girlfriend were talking about our fetish and she really encouraged me to talk about mine. And I did confess that watching omo would turn me on. 

I was so scared because a lot of people treat omo, pee desperation thing as a gross or even sick... but to my surprise, my gf even said that's a very interesting fetish and she would love that someday we will both hold our pee while making out. 

Another thing is that she's afraid to use any toilet that's outside of her home (except when she really has to) so I did get to see her get desperate a few times but she has a very strong bladder so I only know about her desperation when she tells me, because she looks really normal (no shaking, no crossing legs or jumping, you can only know through her own words) so I'm really curious about her limits. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Jasminexo

I’ve convinced someone to wet themselves before, but it wasn’t convincing her to start participating in the fetish, basically we were in town, in a park of sorts when we both needed to pee, it was super cold and neither of us wanted to take anything off, I said I was just gonna pee myself cause I could get away with it due to what I was wearing (black skirt with black tights, red underwear, black shoes), she was surprised and thought it was a dumb idea, we were both behind some bushes and were hidden from public view, so I just squatted down in front of her, didn’t take anything off, and released my pee into my underwear and tights, I finished, stood back up and told her to try it, and showed her how there was no stain, and explained how even though my panties were wet, I didn’t feel super cold down there, so she squatted down, grabbed my hand for support, and started to release (she was wearing an identical outfit to me, probably different panties, because we worked together and were hanging out after work, still in our uniform, just with hoodies over our shirts), she let out a gasp and her face went red as it rushed out onto the floor, she finished and she stood up with a smile on her face, probably happy from the relief, and we carried on like nothing happened, even now if we hang out together, if there’s no toilet, we will happily just squat down together and let it run. Though once we had to rush back to her place so she could get changed because, I was wearing a pair of black jeans, she was wearing a pair of beige jeans, I squatted down and peed through my jeans cause they were black and I could get away with it, and it must have slipped her mind that it would be very obvious if she did it now, cause she squatted down next to me and pissed through her beige jeans, leaving a very big and obvious stain on her bum and thighs, no one saw us when we rushed back to hers luckily, and she still does it now, but only in clothes she can get away with.

Well, my experience is a completely different direction from what everyone's been sharing here. In short: kinda sorta maybe not.

You see, there was this one youtube video, a compilation of public wetting accident clips, long deleted now. Most of them were candids from places like twitter, but one of them was that clip of Haydee at the rest stop. You know the one. So a lot of the comments were pointing out and questioning why she was smiling when she was having an accident. I decided to drop an explanation that the clip was from a fetish video. Then I got a reply from a display name that was something like, "Madelyn ______", which was basically to the effect of "People enjoy this? Doesn't it make a mess?". Then I responded that "it's basically no big problem if you do it in the bathtub and shower off right after" to which I got a "huh, ok". I figured that was that, but then a day or so later I got a notification from the person replying to my comment again. It was an update to the conversation, reading "Ok so I tried it, and it felt weird, but also good, but I don't think i'm gonna try it again". I was beginning to suspect this person might have been underage, so I didn't respond and left it at that, and that was it.