Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever convinced anyone else to try it?

I thought this would be another interesting question to ask. Has anyone here ever convinced anyone else to try wetting themselves? And if so, what was their reaction? I've managed to convince two women to try it. One just said it was different but didn't seem too interested in doing it again. The other said she enjoyed it and would very much love to do it again.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to do it for twelve years. She flatout refuses (which I respect by the way). My ex (who wasn't into it herself) did it for me quite often because she loved how it

I thought this would be another interesting question to ask. Has anyone here ever convinced anyone else to try wetting themselves? And if so, what was their reaction? I've managed to convince two wome

Both.

I’ve convinced people by proxy more than I have by actively telling them too.

I’ve found a lot of people will become more willing to try it after they see you doing it a lot, and with how open I am, that’s pretty much everyone I know.

It’s only happened a dozen or so times total, and generally the reaction was a general sense of “It’s definitely not something I’d start doing more but I didn’t hate it I guess.” My friends generally seem to more enjoy watching me do it than participate themselves.

8 hours ago, justfeelsgood said:

I thought this would be another interesting question to ask. Has anyone here ever convinced anyone else to try wetting themselves? And if so, what was their reaction? I've managed to convince two women to try it. One just said it was different but didn't seem too interested in doing it again. The other said she enjoyed it and would very much love to do it again.

Yes, the first time I asked my formerly girlfriend when she was very drunk and yes, she did it.

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to do it for twelve years. She flatout refuses (which I respect by the way). My ex (who wasn't into it herself) did it for me quite often because she loved how it turned me on and it always lead to sexy times. She even wet in my lap while making out a couple of times, which I really loved!

2 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to do it for twelve years. She flatout refuses (which I respect by the way). My ex (who wasn't into it herself) did it for me quite often because she loved how it turned me on and it always lead to sexy times. She even wet in my lap while making out a couple of times, which I really loved!

That sounds so hot!💖 But does it make you wish it still would be like that?

I'll be honest I'm mostly "Asexual" or at least disgusted of some sort when it comes to naughty things, most of the time I am turned on it is because there is pee somewhere in my mind, if not I don't really like sex things. I actually only like sex slightly, doing stuff would be fine for me but my real thing is pee, and if my girlfriend can't accept to play sometimes or even more she denies my secret totally and says things like it's disgusting or what else, I will not be able to stay with her long. 

Pee, holding, desperation, wetting, diapers, all theses things are such deep interest of mine, I can't hold myself to like them, and I feel it deep inside me, I can understand being at someone's order can be out of their mind and that is not what I want, but like in my story At my command, I really wanna be ordered to hold and release at will or stuff like that at some point in my relationship, I would feel so much empty if I don't fill my omo healthbar...

I will have to tell her that I like pee, I'm VERY afraid of her reaction to that big part of my life, but I want her to be so naughty for me at the same time... She would maybe try it once at least! She don't even know how it feels! I really hope she would like it, but again, even if she does, its not like being with someone that have been in it for years. I really hope she would accept me, at least a tiny bit...

18 hours ago, Kia said:

That sounds so hot!💖 But does it make you wish it still would be like that?

I'd love it if my current gf would indulge me from time to time. Especially the wetting in my lap is something I have very fond memories of. But like I said, I respect her not wanting to do that. She has many other wonderful qualities that make up for it. And she is a bit accident prone so it's not as if I've never seen her pee herself. Just never on purpose or on me.

I've never been in a situation where it would be considered appropriate to try to convince someone to wet themselves and I wouldn't push someone to do something they didn't want to do no matter how much it would turn me on. However, if I was with a friend or partner who was desperate and in pain and there was no bathroom in sight and nowhere to pee I would tell them it didn't matter if they couldn't hold it. If they were in severe pain I would tell them they should let go so they wouldn't end up with a bladder or kidney infection.

Convince? No. I don't like the idea of talking someone into something they don't want to do. That feels gross. But talking about sexual interests and asking if they would try it is another thing. 

I've brought it up with almost all of my sexual partners, and there have been quite a few. None of them were grossed out by the idea. A few mentioned it as a hard limit so I didn't even bother bringing it up. The ones who tried it mostly did it because they liked how turned on I got, and the thought of doing something naughty. A few would wet their pants fairly regularly as foreplay. One girlfriend got really in to it and started wearing diapers or wetting almost every time we were together for that year we dated. 

As many people here, I only managed to convince people to do it in a "sexual" context. I never tried convincing a friend or someone I wasn't dating.

Despite that, I had much more positive reactions than I expected basically every time. Most didn't even know such a kink existed and thought it was innocent (since it is clothed). They had no problem with trying it as long as I promised to wash their clothes by the next morning 😆. Of course that is almost only wetting in private, not in public.

Edited by JulesH (see edit history)

For me, my ex gf's were definitely not into it and they would never be into it, they'd always get disgusted - they'd treat omo, desperation etc like it was the nastiest fetish on earth, they would usually be fine with anything else but not that. I think I was very unlucky with my old romance, some of them would even spread rumors it was terrible. It was only when a new partner told me she was already interested in it did I get more serious with her. If you find a partner into omo, treat them well is my advice because in my experience it's not easy to find! (edit: typos)

Edited by John (see edit history)

Yes, my partner. Though I don't think they consider it their own fetish, there have definitely been times where I initiate it but then they push matters further. In that way I am extremely lucky. I've met people who were disgusted by something as simple as a foot fetish, so imagine me being lucky enough to find someone willing to indulge in my fetishes.

I've only tried to suggest it to one other person, and they treated it as a weird suggestion and thankfully just never talked about it again.

On 12/17/2021 at 9:43 AM, Tellnoone said:

I had no plans to push my partner or even ask him to wet himself, but I think my reactions when he asked me if it was something I would apprechiate was enough to convince him to try.  

So you want HIM to have an accident but have you had one in front of HIM? How did he react? I'm in a VERY sexually tame relationship and I'm fairly certain he'd just shut the whole topic down, but do you like accidents yourself and gave u had a partner be cool with THAT?

On 12/17/2021 at 10:17 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Did she let you know the wetting was coming? Or did she surprise you so you feel her hot piss and THEN you knew? That latter situation is so hot to me.

19 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

I've never been in a situation where it would be considered appropriate to try to convince someone to wet themselves and I wouldn't push someone to do something they didn't want to do no matter how much it would turn me on. However, if I was with a friend or partner who was desperate and in pain and there was no bathroom in sight and nowhere to pee I would tell them it didn't matter if they couldn't hold it. If they were in severe pain I would tell them they should let go so they wouldn't end up with a bladder or kidney infection.

Would it be "convincing" though? I don't think anyone here is pushing someone to do what they aren't open to trying once for their partner. These guys are all very aware of the importance of consent.

In an honest sexual relationship we are allowed to discuss what turns us on. In fact, you should, it's better than "allowed". 

Talk about your kinks! Most people are open to talking about that. We all have at least one tiny one. Most partners will scratch your back if you scratch theirs 😉

And unless one is prone to infections the occasional hold won't cause any issues. Pain is obvi a no go for most of us to have a pleasurable experience. I hold like a champ but always spring a leak before actual PAIN sets in. 

Good luck. I hope you find yourself as lucky as some of these people have. It's awesome you are so considerate of your partners. But you'll also miss 💯 of the shots you don't take. 

Take your shot! xo

15 hours ago, John said:

For me, my ex gf's were definitely not into it and they would never be into it, they'd always get disgusted - they'd treat omo, desperation etc like it was the nastiest fetish on earth, they would usually be fine with anything else but not that. I think I was very unlucky with my old romance, some of them would even spread rumors it was terrible. It was only when a new partner told me she was already interested in it did I get more serious with her. If you find a partner into omo, treat them well is my advice because in my experience it's not easy to find! (edit: typos)

I'm sorry you dated assholes in the past. 

12 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

I wish I could find a girl who would do this but they might think that it’s weird thing to do

Sex is weird. Hard stop. IME, the sex that came after my first accident was amazing and it eventually converted me. It's now MY thing. A lot of ppl followed that path into their kinks. I don't know how old you are but by like 34 yo people become less...uptight 

This kink is odd but it's very low key in so many ways.  You'll find your person!