Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have a general question for you all (sorry if this isn't the right category) 

How many people do think who may or may not be into omo have deliberately wet (or even messed) themselves out of curiosity? No need to try and pinpoint an exact number.  More of generalities... such as a lot or if you knew someone who had done this. 

Hope this makes since to you all. 

• 5 months later...

My brother once admitted to a group of us that he had previously wet himself to see what it felt like. He would have been about 20 when he told us although no idea when he actually did it.

Also on several occasions I remember friends in middle/high school joking about peeing their pants to keep warm when we had sports classes outside in the cold in winter. Although unsurprisingly I never saw anyone actually do it.

Edit: also just remembered at a much younger age a friend lying down on the pavement and peeing his shorts when we were all already soaked from a water fight one summer. And another time noticing a guy peeing in his still dry wetsuit while running across the beach towards the ocean.

Edited by Can'tFoolOwls (see edit history)

My wife and I were having a conversation while laying in bed about how our daughter is destined to be a bit of a derp.  She told me that she once rolled out of bed just to see what it felt like.  She then told me in the same innocent spirit that she once intentionally peed in the bed to see what it felt like.  I railed her pretty hard after that story.  

• 2 months later...