Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Dihydrogen Monoxide

23 hours ago, nappypants said:

Add a bit of C2H5OH and/or C8H10N4O2 to it, and your bladder really won’t know what’s hit it 😉 

A bit of ethanol is always good, but there must be zillions of different chemicals with your second formula (I'm not sure how to type numerical subscripts here - our subject doesn't usually require them, LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 11:41 AM, brothacheese said:

"Johnny was a chemist once, now Johnny is no more.

What he thought was H2O was H2SO4."

Only slightly related but all this chemistry talk made that joke pop into my head, so I figured I'd subject you to it as well.

Two chemists walked into a bar. The first one says, "I'll have some H₂O," and the bartender gives him a glass of water. The second one says, "I'll have some H₂O too." The second one died.

• 5 months later...
On 1/1/2022 at 6:38 AM, Mystic007 said:

Liquid nitrogen is better than dihydrogen monoxide, all of you should try it, trust me 🙂

No, don’t do that (you should never drink it), but it does make a good ice cream if you know what you are doing. 

I had some mocha ice cream yesterday that was made this way and it was very good.

However, between that and the Mountain Dew soda that I drank I did need to pee quite badly less than an hour-and-a-half later (I just made it).