Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My mother is super incontinent and wets herself many times a day. To see her soaking her pants make me horny as fuck. She has nothing against it. Its a lifesyle for her since she was diagnosed with it. I like also when she jumps in the shower fully clothed and enjoying herself. She is also a  huge diaper lover also. And wets diaper also

9 hours ago, Incontinence96 said:

My mother is super incontinent and wets herself many times a day. To see her soaking her pants make me horny as fuck. She has nothing against it. Its a lifesyle for her since she was diagnosed with it. I like also when she jumps in the shower fully clothed and enjoying herself. She is also a  huge diaper lover also. And wets diaper also

Reminds me of the time my 2 y/o daughter called 911 after my wife and I passed out from carbon monoxide poisoning. My little angel was able to pull us both through the front door just enough to let some oxygen in. Can't imagine what would have happened if she wasn't there.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:04 AM, Incontinence96 said:

Can y’all adopt me even though I’m 21 🥺

On 12/15/2021 at 10:34 PM, 8BitMike said:

Reminds me of the time my 2 y/o daughter called 911 after my wife and I passed out from carbon monoxide poisoning. My little angel was able to pull us both through the front door just enough to let some oxygen in. Can't imagine what would have happened if she wasn't there.

And your daughter's name, was Albert Einstein. Also everyone clapped when she did that, even us. And the Real Slim Shady even stood up

• 3 months later...
On 12/15/2021 at 1:04 PM, Incontinence96 said:

same here. she just gave up on trying to make it to the toilet and uses her pants all day, she also just wets the med at night. same with me, when it comes to pee our pants are our toilet. its a fetish for both of us