Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I definitely like to keep my shoes (especially sneakers) on when I wet myself.
Besides loving omorashi, I also have a sneaker fetish (also flats with women), therefore I really enjoy the combination of both.

From the practical aspect, I prefer to wear old, sorted out sneakers, but sometimes it feels kinky to wear a newer pair...
It has been inevitable to ruin one or the other pair of sneakers by wetting them when I thought I could clean them easily and this turned out to be wrong, lol.
So, I definitely get why people don't like to wet in shoes, but more a shoe fetish person like me ... it's something different. 😉

It's cool this thread exists and I'm looking forward to reading more replies from you!

• 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, Wet_Tights said:

Wow!! Fantastic legs😍

I'm really worried about ruining my shoes, so I rarely do it. 

But I love keeping them on, and I love watching someone wet with their shoes on. 

It makes the whole thing seem more genuine and spontaneous. 

And I love when someone wets their shoes even if they didn't want too...either because it seems like a genuine accident, or because it shows that the urge to pee their pants was stronger than the urge to save the shoes, which I find insanely sexy.

• 3 weeks later...

People are way too obsessed with cleaning. 🙂 Letting it dry is always the first step. If it still smells and you want to get rid of that, I can recommend enzymatic cleaners. All other detergents are meant to be rinsed out afterwards and include chemical substances that will harm your skin and body way more than urine, so I would never apply them to absorbent materials that you can't wash afterwards.

Edited by Anja (see edit history)
On 9/14/2022 at 3:28 PM, Wet_Tights said:

I love keeping them on. Sometimes the Converse start to smell a little of pee, but I keep that my little secret when I wear them. I also quite like wearing knee-high suede boots when I'm wetting. Less risk of making a mess on the floor/ground.

DSC_1736_result.JPG

DSC_1747 copy_result.JPG

yeah Iv watched a lot of your stuff and I just want to say, I love your content...... 

• 2 weeks later...