Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Because of the clean-up issues I never wet my shoes at home, and I sometimes try not to get pee in my shoes also when I´m outside (by wetting while sitting down/leaning against something, or having a smaller wetting that doesn´t run all way down). Once in a while though, I crave a full on shoes flooding and I love it.   

1 hour ago, Tellnoone said:

Because of the clean-up issues I never wet my shoes at home, and I sometimes try not to get pee in my shoes also when I´m outside (by wetting while sitting down/leaning against something, or having a smaller wetting that doesn´t run all way down). Once in a while though, I crave a full on shoes flooding and I love it.   

I have never done a full on wetting with shoes.... mostly because of the comments listed above. What makes it so good?

1 hour ago, Despguy123 said:

Always off for me, although I enjoy wetting in socks. My favourite videos are where a woman frantically kicks off her shoes as she starts to wet herself.

Yeah I like wetting in socks too🤣

13 hours ago, John said:

I think most people would say off, but let's modify the question a bit. Would you wet in a pair of open toe shoes like sandals? My partner enjoys it going down her skirt and onto her feet.

Open toe. Absolutely... but they are typically much easier to wash out

5 hours ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

I have never done a full on wetting with shoes.... mostly because of the comments listed above. What makes it so good?

It´s a deliberating feeling to just let go without caring. I also like the imagined humiliation of a more brutal accident, and afterwards the squelchy reminder of what just happened. I never wet favourite shoes though. I have lots of old worn out shoes, and if I plan to wet on a weekend trip or something I always bring one of those pairs that I wouldn´t mind getting rid of for good if they end up wet. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 9:05 PM, LizJWetting said:

Mostly off, but sometimes I like to wet with shoes on. There's a realism aspect with wetting in your shoes, it feels more like a genuine accident type scenario than just something you set up to do, so it's enjoyable for that reason. Obviously I wouldn't do it in my favourite shoes, but I had some older ones that I don't mind getting wet and dirty.

Like this morning when I wet myself jogging. You can't help but get a bit in you trainers, at least they're washable.

• 2 weeks later...