Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

confused toilet

went to swansea yesterday to a football game when got in the ground went to the toilet as entered realised no urinals only stall being desperate i quickly entered a stall had a pee on coming out saw a tampon machine and thought i am i wrong toilets but no clearly marked up as gents but was definitely built to be ladies has anyone else experienced anything like this?    

They probably changed the women's washroom into a men's washroom for the event, I've seen it happen a lot. I've seen the other way around too, my school changed a men's washroom to a women's washroom, but they didn't want the women to feel uncomfortable with urinals being around so they got a custodian to sledgehammer them all lol

On 12/13/2021 at 5:04 PM, wether said:

Wrong decision! Some women can make use of it when they need to pee.

I'm pretty sure urinals work just as well, if not better sometimes for women. And stalls are definitely better for men than urinals. We really have gotten it backwards. Same thing with clothes. I am assuming a skirt would be way more practical for a man than a woman. 

44 minutes ago, Somenonymous said:

I'm pretty sure urinals work just as well, if not better sometimes for women. And stalls are definitely better for men than urinals. We really have gotten it backwards. Same thing with clothes. I am assuming a skirt would be way more practical for a man than a woman. 

Could you explain it further?