Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female New Art Suggestions/Requests

Hey all! I've been working on drawing this new character the last two weeks, and I was wondering if anyone had ideas of scenarios, backgrounds, and poses I can draw this character in. I was considering starting a mini-web cartoon with this, but still haven't figured out a story yet. So, ideas to bounce around my head are greatly appreciated 🙂

12-12-21-sketch.thumb.jpg.61deec2f017922996bf9312f2d150aa7.jpg

Ok, so here is my idea @LifeIsStrange. It takes place in a college Cross Fit class-- not sure how common it is for colleges to have physical education classes, but my college mandated one and I took the cross fit class. My instructor ran us rugged until we were drenched in sweat and ready to collapse from exhaustion. I never wet myself during the class, but there was one girl in front of me that I noticed let out a small squirt while we were doing squats.

In this story there are four students in the class, two male and two female, and there is a really buff, strict over the top instructor that takes training way to far. The class is three hours and he doesn't let anybody leave the class.

As far as ideas, that is about as far as I got. It will take me a few days to do the line art and paint this sketch. So everyone, please drop more ideas in this thread so I have ideas when doing a storyboard.

On 12/13/2021 at 2:49 PM, Peeing 123 said:

How about a background from Yo-Kai Watch

I've never watched Yo-Kai, but after looking at it, I see how their art style shares a lot of similarities to mine right now. I might have to snag a few of their backgrounds and characters to reference for color palettes and clothes. Right now for the comic strip, I have three main scenes planned: a locker room, a bathroom, and the main cross-fit training room. 

That reminds me, I also need ideas for some background characters....

12 hours ago, Wet Twink said:

I've never watched Yo-Kai, but after looking at it, I see how their art style shares a lot of similarities to mine right now. I might have to snag a few of their backgrounds and characters to reference for color palettes and clothes. Right now for the comic strip, I have three main scenes planned: a locker room, a bathroom, and the main cross-fit training room. 

That reminds me, I also need ideas for some background characters....

I have Ideas for that 

15 hours ago, Wet Twink said:

Lol don't tease me on Okhaving ideas and not give them 😂

Based on my current storyboard, ill be drawing 4 background characters of girls waiting in the bathroom. I think I'll have two of them wetting themselves. Won't get to this panel  right away though

Well maybe we should do Nate Adams from Yo-Kai Watch with the Yo-Kai Watch and Yo-Kai can be some background characters

5.thumb.jpg.09c773e2ed2adff26c7b59ffb552884c.jpg

My first OMO story is finally building up and I'm really falling in love with this esthetic. This is as far as my initial story board got so I now need figure out how exactly the gym/cross-fit class will play out @LifeIsStrange. I'm thinking that maybe one of the other male students in the class will wet themselves before Alex erupts. Also, I want the characters to share some chemistry with each other-- maybe the three share the same dorm room? That would set the stage for a chapter two and we can do something along the lines of what @Aimi suggested with the sleepover.