Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well. This just happened after a day of holding. I have been edging and coming and holding all day with no peeing. I had a feeling this 4th cum would put me over the edge. And I was right 😳.

Oh and then exactly 44 minutes after that creamy cum, this happened.    I need a good DP! My first few drops of pee hit the phone screen which caused it to zoom in on my clit and then i

After the bean bag I came, HARD. Again.  20211210_174448~2.mp4

Posted Images

16 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I know I could do that. I'm quite bendy lol. But...

That is 💯 not MY bag.  No shame in that game if it's YOURS. It's just not the content you're gonna find HERE. Rock out with your cock out tho guy🤟

Not going to lie it's a shame but Im not going to try and force your hand on the subject, you keep doing you girl 🤟 love your videos! 👊👊

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

Wow the power and the aim, I wonder how far you can direct that powerful pee stream?

1 hour ago, Simon prime said:

Not going to lie it's a shame but Im not going to try and force your hand on the subject, you keep doing you girl 🤟 love your videos! 👊👊

Thank you for this. It's greatly appreciated, REALLY! Some people are not so...understanding.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:33 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

Lord knows I need a SOMETHING in there. I had to pee again right after this and all I really wanted was to be fucked while trying to hold back that little bit. And then to finally be allowed to cum and have that reserve pounded right out of me ,piss flowing out around his cock as he just destroys me. 

But. Not my bfs jam. So I my rich inner life and I will carry on! 🤷

I would fuck you while you couldn't hold back. Can't guarantee that you wouldn't get a cream pie, but hey, gotta be willing to take chances. 😋

On 12/11/2021 at 9:22 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

I always thought if I went full Beaver would be slightly more artsy

I completely understand. I like to see the beaver, but I'm not a fan of excessively close shots of said beaver. I like to see the face and the boobs and the booty, what the person is wearing, the shoes.... But this works super well. Not too close, and the audio I think is what puts it over the top. If someone was doing this in front of me, I'd want to pin them down and ravish them to the best of my abilities. 

You're entirely unbelievable. I love you so much. I love everything about you. Yes. I masturbate to your videos, but isn't that the point?

In one video you showed your face. I'm very, very big on face-showing videos. Don't judge me; that's just how I am.

Is there any way you can do another video showing your face? I completely understand if that's not an option for you. Maybe, just maybe, you could PM me a pic. I swear I would never share it anywhere.

8 hours ago, Mojo said:

You're entirely unbelievable. I love you so much. I love everything about you. Yes. I masturbate to your videos, but isn't that the point?

In one video you showed your face. I'm very, very big on face-showing videos. Don't judge me; that's just how I am.

Is there any way you can do another video showing your face? I completely understand if that's not an option for you. Maybe, just maybe, you could PM me a pic. I swear I would never share it anywhere.

No , your appreciation is incredible!And I enjoy knowing I help people out 😉I know.

I would LOVE to show my face. It's a decent face and very expressive. And I get it. Faces are half the game. But unfortunately, as my videos get more popular off THIS site, I decided , on the advice of a super helpful member here, to keep my face hidden. I'm so sorry but for my own safety and anonymity, I have to. 

If for some reason that changes , I will be sure to let you know 😘

15 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

I completely understand. I like to see the beaver, but I'm not a fan of excessively close shots of said beaver. I like to see the face and the boobs and the booty, what the person is wearing, the shoes.... But this works super well. Not too close, and the audio I think is what puts it over the top. If someone was doing this in front of me, I'd want to pin them down and ravish them to the best of my abilities. 

Yeah. I'm normally more about subtle and the hold and desperation  it the way this happened...I just had to share. 

And if someone ever does that in front of you, yes, I think a ravishing is expected 😘

On 12/12/2021 at 3:08 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

Oh and then exactly 44 minutes after that creamy cum, this happened. 

I need a good DP!

My first few drops of pee hit the phone screen which caused it to zoom in on my clit and then it causes it to go black and then finally the image returns.

Director of Photography. Get your mind put of the gutter😉

I wonder what your capacity is, I’d love to see how quick you fill a container up peeing that perfect powerful stream

17 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

I wonder what your capacity is, I’d love to see how quick you fill a container up peeing that perfect powerful stream

I'm not sure. A did that ONCE for a guy years ago and he was super objectifying and kinda mean and it made me feel really...low and shamed in a BAD way.

I don't know think I'd like it. Sorry, guy.

On 12/13/2021 at 2:52 PM, PrincessInTheP said:

I'm not sure. A did that ONCE for a guy years ago and he was super objectifying and kinda mean and it made me feel really...low and shamed in a BAD way.

I don't know think I'd like it. Sorry, guy.

Really sorry to bring back such a negative memory for you. What a horrible guy he sounds, really glad you have found a forum you feel comfortable being you and of course always doing what is right for you. We are all very fortunate that you choose to share so much with us but your comment here is a great reminder to all that anything someone does must always be for their enjoyment and pleasure and to never pressure someone to do something they are not 100% comfortable with 

2 hours ago, New_Macca said:

Really sorry to bring back such a negative memory for you. What a horrible guy he sounds, really glad you have found a forum you feel comfortable being you and of course always doing what is right for you. We are all very fortunate that you choose to share so much with us but your comment here is a great reminder to all that anything someone does must always be for their enjoyment and pleasure and to never pressure someone to do something they are not 100% comfortable with 

All the hearts for this. 

It's ok. Talking about it doesn't bother me. The guy was a real son of a bitch douchebag bro. I got set up with him by someone else who knew about the kink and it just turned out to be a really bad match. One of those guys who assumes that my presence is solely to jump through hoops for him but not in like a pre agreed upon dominant/submissive kind of way?

I very much love ceding control but only to somebody that I know and trust not like "hey how are you BDSM". 

Does that make any sense? If it happened to me now I'd tell him to fuck off and stick it where the sun doesn't shine but I was a little younger then & less sure of myself. About 110% sure most women can relate.

To be clear you offended me in no way whatsoever. As long as you don't objectify me you pretty much can't offend me. I only let the people who know me in real life, objectify me 😏