Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well. This just happened after a day of holding. I have been edging and coming and holding all day with no peeing. I had a feeling this 4th cum would put me over the edge. And I was right 😳.

Oh and then exactly 44 minutes after that creamy cum, this happened.    I need a good DP! My first few drops of pee hit the phone screen which caused it to zoom in on my clit and then i

After the bean bag I came, HARD. Again.  20211210_174448~2.mp4

Posted Images

3 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

Oh wow....   I'd always hoped you'd post a video like this, but I never thought you would.  Sexy af. You looked wet before the pee started. And crotchless tights. 😍😍😍 I can't imagine the puddle from this. Just superb. 

You know I kind of always secretly hoped I would, but never thought I would. Even now I have doubts because it just seems so kind of.. vulgar.. for me at least in a public sphere like this. I always thought if I went full Beaver would be slightly more artsy or something. When I took this video I wasn't even sure I would get the right angle or be in focus. Normally once my stream hits the camera and it turns it off. Lol. When I went back and watched I figured this was too good not to share. The beauty is in the little accidents.

50 minutes ago, Peemonkey9 said:

You need a tongue in there.

Lord knows I need a SOMETHING in there. I had to pee again right after this and all I really wanted was to be fucked while trying to hold back that little bit. And then to finally be allowed to cum and have that reserve pounded right out of me ,piss flowing out around his cock as he just destroys me. 

But. Not my bfs jam. So I my rich inner life and I will carry on! 🤷

17 minutes ago, Racergirl1404 said:

I haven’t seen pee quite that yellow in a while. Fantastic

I take a b multi vitamin and tumeric and ginger supp daily and it makes my pee SO yellow. I actually don't want it to be this yellow. But ,in case anyone else does... I guess that's a little trick of the trade I picked up along the way. Almost everyone in our country is low on B and the turmeric and ginger is supposed to be good for my immunity or so all the Indian girls at work say. I do know it's amazing in milk at night for something called "golden milk". And beets makes you pee pink.🤗

1 hour ago, Simon prime said:

Well that was an amazing amount of pee! Bravo! Loved the slap too 😉

Have you ever done a self pee? Because, I think you'd probably make the best one out there 😉 huge yellow pee all over yourself in a white top of some sort..... I'd pay for that 😍

I know I could do that. I'm quite bendy lol. But...

That is 💯 not MY bag.  No shame in that game if it's YOURS. It's just not the content you're gonna find HERE. Rock out with your cock out tho guy🤟