Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First time peeing outside

Hey everyone!

I pee outside all the time but from what I've gathered chatting to other people on here, that's not too common. I was wondering, what's the first time people remember peeing outside? Obviously times when you were a child don't count (I think that happened to all of us!)

I think because I grew up in the countryside, I was used to peeing outside frequently from when I was younger and there was never really a phase where I didn't like doing it. There's never been a phase where I haven't been comfortable popping a squat behind a tree if I need to :D Just curious if others are the same!

Hellow! 👋

One of the time I remember was when walking on a sandy/gravelish pathway in middle of the cropfields, taking my bike to get up the little hill near of my town, I was drinking enough water from a water bottle as I was doing a lot of sport so I had to be hydrated, then of course I was in need to go!

When in the middle of the upwarding path I was, I felt I really gotta go, and climbing this steep slope wasn't helping me much. So I decided to gently drop my bike on the side of the path, and I pulled down my tight leggings and panties, to start to relieve myself.

I wasn't scared of getting caught, the probability of someone coming from the top is low, and I had sight in length over the rest of the downhill, so I were secure enough. I peed for a good 20 seconds or such, and as soon as the flow slowed I pulled back up my panties, then my leggings, and done like nothing happened. I glanced at the gravel, it was a bit wet all over where I did, but that's all. Then I continued my climb of the hill.

I hope that is what you looked for! 😉

I grew up in the countryside too, but the first memories that I really have of peeing outside weren't until my mid-teens, I don't think. I guess that I did it as a very small child, but then I think I just got used to holding it.

The first instance that I really remember was when I'd gone on an organised night hike with the Scouts. I was leading the way with a couple of friends, with the next people a couple of minutes behind - I remember that it wasn't easy to get the flow going, and I also remember realising that the bush that I'd gone behind in the darkness actually wasn't very substantial as the torchlights approached! I do remember that one of the friends with me at the front was quite visibly needing to go for quite a while, even more so when we stopped to let the others catch up a bit, but by then we were in a village so there wasn't really anywhere to go.

The other one was on a long car journey with another friend and his dad. I needed to go quite badly on the way back and, with over an hour still to go, had to ask them to stop in a layby for me. Maybe it was the lack of cover and the fact that, even late in the evening, it was a very busy road, but I really couldn't get going and ended up having to painfully hold it until I got home.

Since then, though, I've done it lots of times without really thinking about it. I do quite a lot of walking, on my own and with others, and there isn't really much choice when you're out in the hills for a full 10+ hour day with no facilities anywhere around! The friends (mostly from work) aren't at all shy about it either. Even on short dog walks from home, long enough to get out of the built up area but still no more than 1½ hours, I'll sometimes pop being a bush or into a concealed bit of hedgerow, not really out of desperation but knowing that I'll really need to go by the time I get back into civilisation and that there won't be many options for the last twenty minutes or so!

• 2 weeks later...

I remember my first time. 

I was absolutely dreading the idea of ever having to pee outside. I was at a waterfall and I really had to pee. I tried to get into the bathrooms but they were locked. I had no choice but to either pee outside, or piss myself. I chose the option that would harm less of my dignity. So I found a tree and just emptied my poor aching bladder. Did I mention how absolutely desperate I was?

Fast forward to present day, and I will often sneak out to my backyard when I'm home alone to pee. 

By the way, me not having bottom dysphoria and keeping my penis has the added perk of not having to re-learn how to pee standing. I can just whip 'er out and go where I please! 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

I have happy memories of a playground my mother used to take me to when I was little. There were no restrooms nearby, and I remember having to go and her telling me to use a tree. She even helped me the first time. One of the trees was an evergreen I could duck under and stand up inside, like a secret hiding spot. Using its trunk as a urinal became part of my park routine. I don't remember if I ever did it when other kids were around, though. We continued going to that playground for years, and it felt weird and embarrassing to remember that I used to pee outdoors there.

I can't remember my first time peeing outside (other than desperate near-accidents as a child, where my parents hurried me to a tree, or held up a towel and blocked me with the car door while I desperately peed onto the ground. 

As a teen or adult, though, it started being a pretty normal thing. Home alone, parents not home from work yet? Pee on the porch before starting homework.

Doing yardwork? Pee in my pants while walking across the yard. 

After college, in my rental apartment, I would actively seek out chances to relieve myself on my outdoor balcony, hidden behind a brick pillar. One of my boyfriends in the past would often join me in our outdoor toilet.

Now, with a home near farms and forests? I'm constantly spraying my pee around outside, haha.

• 2 weeks later...