Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Tips on being able to wet

Hey,

This is a bit random but I was wondering if people have experience of this and maybe have some tips for me šŸ™‚

Do any other girls really struggle to wet themselvesĀ when they'reĀ wearing something? I find it really difficult to get started when there's any fabric on my crotch - a swimsuit even. But as soon as I take it off, it's easy to pee. I guess it's just psychological but do people have some tips on how to improve this? Thanks!

Both being a guy and having never had problems with intentional wettings, I can't say much except this:

Maybe try while sitting on the toilet with your pants, panties, swimsuit, etc. up, or something. Maybe with water running, or maybe shower in whatever you want to pee in, perhaps the wetness will make it easier. (Was your swimsuit ever wet when you tried to pee in it?) It won't be the same as peeing in something that's dry but it's a place to start at least.

Iā€™m not a woman but I used to find it difficult to pee in clothes especially when outdoors. I even found it difficult to go in a toilet if there were other people around. However Iā€™ve overcome this to the extent that itā€™s now all too easy to wet myself anywhere.

Like with everything, practice makes perfect. Start off sitting on the toilet in underwear only, and wetting like that. Keep doing it until itā€™s easy, or even automatic, for you to start peeing through underwear in the toilet. Then try it in the bath or shower. Then try in the shower but fully clothed. And so on and very soon it will become easy to do.Ā