Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favorite Omo fantasy?

My personal favorite- Having a night out with the wife and she has a few glasses of wine. As I always do, I encourage her to drink a quarter glass of water in between each alcoholic beverage. Then for whatever reason, possibly long lines or just unavailability she doesn’t get to pee before we leave. We have a long drive home and I stroke her thighs as I drive and pull her in for deep kisses at every traffic light or stop sign. Basically doing anything I can to stoke the fires before we get home. As we drive she gets increasingly desperate and vocal about it. If she requests a stop I ask her if we can continue home, as I truly need to be fucking her. 

Once we arrive home I pull her body against mine and start kissing every part of her body. As I strip her down she says she has to pee, but I tell her no, and then  continue removing her clothes until only her panties are left- ideally very simply grey cotton. Then I lead her to the bathroom and have her stand directly next to the toilet while I piss. I flush the commode and close the seat, then have her sit on the toilet and blow me while crossing her legs and squirming in desperation. When I am ready I stand her up and place my hands down her panties, acting as if I will remove them and let her release, but instead I lead her to the bedroom. 

I lay her on the edge of the bed and pull her panties aside and tell her I will take her to piss as soon as I feel her cum, and then I eat her out and occasionally gently massage and press her bladder, and finger her. She spurts and leaks creating a wet spot on her panties, and frantically says she can’t hold it. I stand her up and bend her over the bed, lightly spanking her and alternating pleasing her and grabbing her crotch to “help” her holding efforts, then with a gasp she surrenders and the piss covers my hand and floods her panties. I pull them halfway down her thighs and slowly push into her before her stream ends. 

possibly a little too graphic/detailed, but that is easily my number one fantasy.

Edited by MainEAck (see edit history)
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to be tied up, legs spread apart and made to drink lots of water, filling my bladder up to bursting point. I can't cross my legs or hold myself as I am tied up, the only thing I can do is try a

1) I want to give oral pleasure to a partner that is at like a 9/10 desperate. Pleasuring them while they try not to spurt on me and wiggle in overstimulation and desperation. Maybe they press into me

my favorite would just be doing it with someone else. Like we both get desperate but like the person im with is kinda dominant over me and will ask how badly i gotta pee, and depending on desperation

Posted Images

Personally for me, pissing myself whilst in a very public area, pissing myself on a date as an act of intimacy or desperation, or being submissive and holding/peeing/drinking all day on command. 

• 3 weeks later...

@NobrNobr

"I fantasize about a world where public restrooms are women-only and guys are just expected to hold it, resulting in desperate guys being a common sight in public, to the indifference of women. In the real world, bathroom accessibility is more of a problem for women, so I'd love to flip the script to an extreme degree."

Yes a lot of places that is pretty much true already that for women it's often a case of places only having bathroom for man or if there is no bathroom the women have to hold it so that would be a total reversal of the opposite. As it stands right now I think that most men who don't have a fetish are fairly indifferent to a woman needing a bathroom.

On 5/14/2023 at 11:50 AM, NobrNobr said:

I fantasize about a world where public restrooms are women-only and guys are just expected to hold it, resulting in desperate guys being a common sight in public, to the indifference of women. In the real world, bathroom accessibility is more of a problem for women, so I'd love to flip the script to an extreme degree.

Yes please this, it's very rare but honestly super cute to watch a guy squirm while girls have relief available to them. Bonus points if there is light teasing involved!

I honestly like it either way for "relief only open to one gender" but something about it being the guy who has to wait just makes it a little more special.  I often think about something like only a couple guys being invited to a party or function where it's a lot of women in attendance, and the men's rooms were closed or made temporarily women's only, leaving nothing for the poor boys to do but squirm and squeeze themselves when they can...

My fantasy changes depending on the mood. Sometimes with my didlo i like to imagine im screwing a guy who really has to pee, or im screwing one and i really have to pee. Sometimes I like to imagine being on a road trip woth my wife and one or both of us getting desperate to pee (which has happened before) and one of us wetting ourselves (hasnt happened yet). And so many other things, but these are the main ones when im masturbating.

• 3 weeks later...

Last few weeks I've been caught up with college softball, and I fantasize about someone I know who plays softball who looks great in her uniform, but maybe one night game goes into extra innings and she drank alot of water or Gatorade. She can't quite get out of the game to use the bathroom and her team can't get out the inning so she can at least sit down. As a fly ball comes into her area she dives and catches it, but lands right on her bladder and instantly floods her black pants completely. She stays on the ground for a little while to let the piss dissipate a little but soon realizes she cant stop even if she tried at this point. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to decide but this comes to mind

Subtly over hydrating my sub all day while they do service for me like cleaning or giving me a massage, watching him get more and more desperate but try and hide it because he knows he's not allowed breaks. Seeing him squirming and grabbing his poor cock trying to not leak. Telling him I'm.ready to cum now so he can fuck me. Him agreeing, having not cum in ages from being banned, hoping he csn get off himself while he's fucking me. He's fucking me from behind and his cock is twitching, not as hard as I know he can get. He's fucking me but his rhythm is all off and suddenly he's whimpering and desperately releasing his overfull bladder into me. He's moaning and sighing. I realise and chastise him but he pins me down and apologises 'I'm sorry sir, I need to go, I need to so badly, God it feels so good'. Til he's done and his hot desperate pee is squirting back over his cock - and now he's so worked up, he needs to cum, so he pins me even harder and fucks me til he cums as well.

Similar fantasy but where I'm the top, so I'm fucking him, grinding my dick against his prostate, until he desperately pissgasms all over himself. Stroking him through it as he wets, so it almost feels like an orgasm, telling him he's a good boy and to let it all out while I fuck his tight little ass... 

Anyway that's graphic ahaahaha