Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favorite Omo fantasy?

4 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Totally! But my omo fantasy is date night with a partner who’s into the same things I am, which means lots of different things, different ways to have fun….but on this date, my fantasy date, he’s ordering me drink after drink, and making it hard for me to use the bathroom….sitting on the outside seat of the booth, delaying me from going, not outright denying me, but maybe even whispering to me about how hot it’s getting him to see me squirm. In my fantasy I’d have to ask him to help me hold it, so he’d slide his hand up my dress under the table, and totally take advantage of the opportunity to play a lil. Then maybe he’d cheekily encourage me to just let a little out. 
conveniently I’d be wearing something that doesn’t show wet, say a black dress….and I’d oblige him. He’d get me off under the table as I slowly leaked in my panties and I’d be busy stroking him off to make him cum in his pants as payback (and cuz it’s totally hot af to me)🤷‍♀️

So will you be my Valentine? 😁

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to be tied up, legs spread apart and made to drink lots of water, filling my bladder up to bursting point. I can't cross my legs or hold myself as I am tied up, the only thing I can do is try a

1) I want to give oral pleasure to a partner that is at like a 9/10 desperate. Pleasuring them while they try not to spurt on me and wiggle in overstimulation and desperation. Maybe they press into me

my favorite would just be doing it with someone else. Like we both get desperate but like the person im with is kinda dominant over me and will ask how badly i gotta pee, and depending on desperation

Posted Images

This is my life long unfulfilled fantasy ** Until recently see link update at the bottom. 
Mine involves my girlfriend coming home after a long day, during which she was unable to pee, and therefore needs to go badly. She is wearing tight light colored blue jeans and bikini panties and a top. I ask her if she can hold it a bit for me. At first she protests, saying she has to pee so badly it hurts, that she has not gone since getting ready for work that morning, but knowing about my fetish she agrees. . Remembering that I love hearing the details of how it feels to be holding it she tells me that her bladder has been stretched tight for a couple of hours. She has had to pee since noon; it is now 5PM. Her pussy feels full of pee as well. On the ride home partially anticipating relief the pressure at her pee hole increased significantly. She lifts her shirt and lowers her jeans a bit to show me her bulging bladder.
.We prepares dinner together, which will take about a half hour, during which she needs to cross her legs tightly frequently. About 10 minutes pass and, as we proceed she has to run some water. She has to bend over with her legs tightly crossed and squeezed together, pushing off against the sink with her hands, for leverage. With a sharp intake of breath she says her pee feels like it is going to come out. The wave passes and she somewhat regains control, but her need to pee stays worse than it had been.
Within another 5 minutes, she begins stopping what she is doing to hold her pussy with her hand every few minutes. At this point I am not a lot of help in our task, as my attention is focused on her. While admiring her bulging bladder, holding a days’ worth of urine, I am watching her crotch for any sign of a leak, and of course her squirming, desperate attempts to keep from wetting her pants. She admonishes me to help, because we need to hurry up, as she can’t hold it much longer.
I notice she has undone the button of her pants to relieve pressure on her bladder. She tells me the pressure at her pee hole is extremely intense, so strong she may only notice if her pee starts coming out when her panties start getting wet.
We are almost done, but her progress has slowed because she is working one handed, the other is relentlessly holding herself tightly between her legs, which are tightly crossed. She is doing a continuous pee-pee dance and curtseying, desperately trying to prolong what she knows is turning me on. She keeps telling me how badly she has to pee, and that it is about to come out any second, because she can’t hold it any longer.
Dinner is ready, and I can tell by the look on her face that she seriously wanted to let go. But her eyes travel down to my crotch and she sees, not for the first time, the huge bulge in my pants caused by the full erection, this activity has created. She smiles appreciatively, saying, “I surely can’t hold it through dinner but I will try for you”. As she sits down her hands moves enough momentarily that I get a quick glimpse of her crotch, which amazingly is still dry. I imagine all the pent up urine in there and how it feels to be holding it.
We begin eating but she is more focused on not peeing and I am on watching her. She is constantly moving, fanning her legs back and forth, crossing her legs and bouncing them up and down, all the while one hand is buried between her legs. Suddenly, she drops her fork and quickly holds herself with both hands. She squeezes her eyes shut with effort and says, “No, no, no it’s coming out.”
I watch intently for the accident, but she regains control. She says her panties are wet a little in the crotch, but a check of her jeans show no pee has leaked through yet.
We are nearly finished eating, but she is thirsty. Believing correctly that any drinking would be her undoing she has put it off. But now she drinks, and after a couple of swallows she quickly puts down the glass and thrusts both hands between her legs. She is pressing so hard against her pee hole, she is groaning with the effort. She feels the wetness against her hand as she begins leaking uncontrollably, and after a few seconds she stands and walks over to me.
I see a small wet spot in her crotch. Pee dancing like her life depended on it she tells me to move my chair away from the table. I instantly understood that she was about to fulfill my ultimate fantasy.
Pressed my legs apart and she straddled one of them up near my crotch. She sat down with her pussy against my thigh. She tried holding on for a bit longer, but when the next wave caused a big spurt to escape through her jeans she sighed pleasantly and let go. Only 2 layers of fabric separated my leg and her pee hole. I could feel her pee stream jetting hard and hot, directly through her pants and mine onto my leg and erect penis. Having held it all day she peed for a long time. I was so aroused I literally nearly came in my pants as her hot pee washed over me, onto the chair, and splattered to the floor.
I sat there ecstatic with both our pants soaked with pee. My life long unfulfilled fantasy fulfilled. The sex that followed was amazing.

Last October after years of only imagining it this finally happened last October .

I have quite a few, but I'm really obsessed with wetting in snowpants. I did so on purpose back when I was around 12, simply because I didn't want to have to go home and use the bathroom, and now that I'm older, it's a big fantasy of mine. Being able to pee my pants, feel it run down but no one else being able to tell. One day I might buy some snowpants and try it again.

Another one, is going out with a partner and needing to use the bathroom, but not being allowed to do so. Getting all desperate and eventual wetting myself, and then being comforted by my partner, who then wets themselves on purpose, so that I'm not alone. 

Gosh, that's a hard choice.

First fantasy I thought of is just the idea of being able to piss as much as I want and whenever, basically having full control over my bladder. Being able to do public wettings as much as I want without also having to risk a lot of accidents would be a dream. Plus, just the general idea of being able to piss for long strings of time would be fun.

On the opposite end of that coin, I'd also enjoy the idea of having a super large and uncontrollable bladder. I don't enjoy accidents much on their own, but paradoxically do enjoy the idea of having accidents all the time instead. The idea of being known by anyone I've met for having an uncontrollable bladder would be fun because then nobody would expect me to always make it to the toilet.

Then there's the idea of wetting being a more casual/common thing in general, maybe even as far to say it's more common than actually using the toilet. The idea of a society where everything is structured to encourage peeing your pants sounds like heaven.

Then there's also just the standard hyper wetting fantasy of just constantly peeing, day in and day out. Having to adjust to a life where I can never hold in my pee is always a very interesting scenario to consider oh how it would play in to my day-to-day life.

I've had a lot of fantasies so I could go on and on but I don't want to make this post too long.

On 1/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, ParadoxicEros said:

First fantasy I thought of is just the idea of being able to piss as much as I want and whenever, basically having full control over my bladder.

This has been a fantasy of mine for a while, I love the idea of being able to pee anytime, anywhere immediately on command. Another is having a button I can press, upon doing so a random time within 24 hrs will be set for my bladder to uncontrollably start voiding, It would be like playing Russian roulette every time I go somewhere. One more would be spooning with a girl I like while watching T.V. as she drifts off to sleep she unexpectedly starts wetting her pants.

For me: I love the idea of being a desperate passenger. I have drunk a fair amount but it hasn't caught up to me. Then, the urge comes on suddenly and grows quickly in urgency. I tell the driver and we carry on for another 5/10 minutes.  We find a reasonable place to stop...edge of a carpark, quietish road...before I barely make it out of the car and the dam bursts and I can't stop the pee coming.😏.

I also like the idea of being around town/edge of country with someone (I'm straight, but with another f) and we're both drinking fluid and get desperate. We HAVE to think about where to pee...is there a space in a park...are there industrial bins/dumpsters outside of a commercial building...?? We both squat and pee together. Or, eventually one of us can't hold and starts.. causing the other one to 'break'. 😏

my ultimate fantasy has 3 parts:

1: super bladder! able to pee on command any time (fills enough to pee for 10 seconds in only a few minutes), big enough to hold for a whole day and night if i want to, but still weak enough that accidents can happen! and most importantly, this is for EVERYONE! not only me!

2: super clean! all pee disappears completely on its own instead of leaving smells or permenent stains, so i can pee anywhere on anything and not need to clean it up! of course it will still leave smells and stains for some time, just not forever, so wet undies and carpets and stuff are still fun!

3: super casual! since everyone is always ready to pee and its totally clean, nobody thinks about it and just pees whenever and wherever in front of anyone! in the car, on the train, while talking at work, while having lunch in public, just let it out without even reacting! of course, not everyone likes wetting, so not everyone would want to wear undies... so lets just make all nudity casual and normal too! some people like peeing A LOT, so masturbating is also casual and normal! handjobs, footjobs, oral, that kind of stuff is also normal because of that (to pee or be peed on while it happens). its all totally normal, nobody reacts! unless you want them to... if you act desperate or embarrassed, everyone plays along!

basically the safest space for all kinds of pee fantasies to happen in!

I have always liked the idea of a free pee day, basically. A day where my omo partner and I just let ourselves pee whenever we feel like it, all day long. We'd we wherever we wanted to as well. And of course there'd be orgasms throughout the day, too. It'd be neat to not change clothes, I think, though it might be cold at times.

That is basically it - a free pee day. What a lovely idea.

🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Wettishfettish
On 1/4/2022 at 7:13 PM, wannagetwet said:

I go out for drinks with a guy in a city, preferably a crowded area. We have plenty to drink, but neither of us uses the bathroom for the entire few hours we're there. We decide to try walking home without peeing. I'm so desperate that I have to find somewhere outside to go - an alley, a tree, anywhere before I pee myself. Maybe we stop at a park or something, and the guy watches as I frantically pull down my pants and pee for a full minute. I ask if he needs to go too, but there are some people approaching so he says he can hold it until we get home. He's walking super fast and starting to grab himself as we walk. As we get home, I start unlocking the door and hear the guy say "ohhh, fuck..." I look over and he's pissing his pants right there outside the door. He still tries to make it inside, but his pants are soaked by the time he finally makes it to the toilet and he still goes for a long time. By the time he's done, we're both incredibly turned on and ready for some more fun. 

Let's make this a reality

On 1/18/2022 at 7:56 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

Totally! But my omo fantasy is date night with a partner who’s into the same things I am, which means lots of different things, different ways to have fun….but on this date, my fantasy date, he’s ordering me drink after drink, and making it hard for me to use the bathroom….sitting on the outside seat of the booth, delaying me from going, not outright denying me, but maybe even whispering to me about how hot it’s getting him to see me squirm. In my fantasy I’d have to ask him to help me hold it, so he’d slide his hand up my dress under the table, and totally take advantage of the opportunity to play a lil. Then maybe he’d cheekily encourage me to just let a little out. 
conveniently I’d be wearing something that doesn’t show wet, say a black dress….and I’d oblige him. He’d get me off under the table as I slowly leaked in my panties and I’d be busy stroking him off to make him cum in his pants as payback (and cuz it’s totally hot af to me)🤷‍♀️

Yes please. This could happen for real 😀

Mine is the old 'waiting in line'. To see a pretty girl in a long line for the toilets not make it and pee her pants... preferably my wife so I can take advantage of the situation.

A fantasy for myself was to get on a crowded train while busting and not making to my stop. I've done that a couple of times now and so has my wife.

It is difficult to say a favorite fantasy because I love many things, but something that should not be missing for me is that they are about something absorbing like the bed or an armchair. one of my favorites is with a young woman who starts to masturbate by rubbing herself on a pillow with some leggings on and who reaches orgasm and then, simply from the ecstasy she feels, she begins to pee on the pillow and then stays asleep there the next day she wakes up desperate to urinate and that in that nap her clothes are a little dry enough to be relatively dry but with some humidity that makes this girl better decide that she should urinate on herself again and start playing with her disorder.

Another fantasy is one where I meet a girl, we are both very desperate to urinate and we are in an abandoned place like a cabin in a forest and we are simply both embarrassed that someone decides to go to the bathroom to the point that we are sitting together on some trunk or on some mattress of an old bed and observe that she is getting excited about the situation and that I have an accident and pee my pants sitting down and she decides after seeing me have my accident that she starts to get more excited and he urinates his pants in a very sensual way and that we both have sex right there, urinating on each other every so often.

There was briefly a trend on YouTube where girls would try on 100 pairs of panties all at once, layering the big ones over the little ones. I would kill to see a girl suddenly need to pee once all 100 layers are on and wet herself badly enough that soaks through every single pair. I would do this myself but I don't own anywhere near that amount of panties.

On 1/4/2022 at 9:13 PM, wannagetwet said:

I go out for drinks with a guy in a city, preferably a crowded area. We have plenty to drink, but neither of us uses the bathroom for the entire few hours we're there. We decide to try walking home without peeing. I'm so desperate that I have to find somewhere outside to go - an alley, a tree, anywhere before I pee myself. Maybe we stop at a park or something, and the guy watches as I frantically pull down my pants and pee for a full minute. I ask if he needs to go too, but there are some people approaching so he says he can hold it until we get home. He's walking super fast and starting to grab himself as we walk. As we get home, I start unlocking the door and hear the guy say "ohhh, fuck..." I look over and he's pissing his pants right there outside the door. He still tries to make it inside, but his pants are soaked by the time he finally makes it to the toilet and he still goes for a long time. By the time he's done, we're both incredibly turned on and ready for some more fun. 

Let’s go get some coffee!

On 1/18/2022 at 9:56 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

Wow! Love it!

On 12/20/2021 at 10:43 PM, Despguy123 said:

My favourite fantasy is still the classic 'stuck in detention' one with an attractive female teacher who won't let me go to the toilet and is enjoying watching me squirm in desperation. 

Adult classroom scenarios are a favourite for me as well.

I want to be the boy squirming in his seat while the teacher says no, as well as seeing female classmates and even the teaching staff going through the same ordeal as well.

Experience that feeling of the pain in my bladder easing away to be replaced by a rapidly spreading warmth around my bum.

See a girl squirm at the desk nest to me then hear a little gasp followed by the splattering of her pee on the classroom floor.

image.png.e471203559188ff1eccd6c9c86c16c5b.png

I have 2 fantasies :

1)I am guy who somehow ended up in all girls school, since it is a girls school it has no male toilets and I have to hold my pee for long.....and sometimes pee in girls washroom under someone's supervision.....

2)I am girl in school and people bully me into drinking a lot of water and with the help of bullies and my responsibilies I can't visit the washroom and end up peeing at the worst times.

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

Adult classroom scenarios are a favourite for me as well.

I want to be the boy squirming in his seat while the teacher says no, as well as seeing female classmates and even the teaching staff going through the same ordeal as well.

Experience that feeling of the pain in my bladder easing away to be replaced by a rapidly spreading warmth around my bum.

See a girl squirm at the desk nest to me then hear a little gasp followed by the splattering of her pee on the classroom floor.

image.png.e471203559188ff1eccd6c9c86c16c5b.png

Can u share me the source of this pic 😁

My top homosexual fantasy is probably forcing him to become desperate over the course of a day by constantly putting him in situations that don't let him go, but then providing him the way out of his predicament later in the day by drinking it.  Ideally, I do it right such that I don't spill a single drop.

For my top heterosexual fantasy:  Holding for multiple days so I can be more attentive to a lover who's having a rough time, who also feels comforted and cheered up by torturing my bladder.  Cuddling while I try to hold still so she can sleep, drinking coffee with her in the morning, letting her knead my midsection to cheer herself up while I struggle in pain, etc.

• 6 months later...