Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favorite Omo fantasy?

One of my favorite situations is to see a girl is walking somewhere in the city. It is obvious that she is needing to wee. She is searching desperately for a loo, but there a no public toilets anywhere.

She is needing to wee so bad that she would even squat anywhere, she   goes to a little park in hope to find a proper opportunity.

Finally she find some bushes, she pulls her panties down as fast as she can and squatted down, at the same moment is someone coming, maybe a police man.

The girl did not even pee on single drop and have to pull her panties up. She have to leave the park without a much needed wee, with her bladder full to burst and has to hold it longer, much longer! Can she?

It would be great too, if the girl is squatting with her panties down on her knees, she is peeing for just one second, before someone is coming.

She has to stop, but she can’t, the pressure in her bladder is to strong, because she had no chance to wee for a very, very long time.

She pulls her panties up before she can stop, during she is peeing for one or two more seconds.

Her panties gets a little bit wet, a few drops of wee are running down on her naked thighs, i imagine that she wear white knee socks, they are at the top wet and yellow too.

The girl has to leave with wet panties, with wet thighs, with a full bladder and a strong need to wee.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to be tied up, legs spread apart and made to drink lots of water, filling my bladder up to bursting point. I can't cross my legs or hold myself as I am tied up, the only thing I can do is try a

1) I want to give oral pleasure to a partner that is at like a 9/10 desperate. Pleasuring them while they try not to spurt on me and wiggle in overstimulation and desperation. Maybe they press into me

my favorite would just be doing it with someone else. Like we both get desperate but like the person im with is kinda dominant over me and will ask how badly i gotta pee, and depending on desperation

Posted Images

Another fantasy that  would be exciting for me.

A group, of girls and boys are on the way home from a summer camp. They are in a bus without a toilet and they did did drive the night through.

They all are needing to pee as they waked up in the morning and want to take a urgently morning pee, but before the driver can reach a parking lot, there is a accident on the motorway.

The bus is standing still for a long time and as well the boys as the girls are needing to wee more and more.

They are holding their urine since yesterday evening and their bladders are more than full. The boys gets out and piss beside the bus. The girls can’t do that, they HAVE to hold it, although it was already painful.

To see the girls holding with all their power and with all possibilities that a girl have to keep her panties dry, would be one of my favorite fantasies.

On 12/22/2021 at 5:48 PM, OmniBotch said:

Well, my other favorite fetish is ENF, so, for me, I'd like to read (or potentially make in the future) a story about a girl that's naked in public while also having to pee really badly. Perhaps one day she decides to go streaking for her first time ever, but she also forgot that she drank tons of sports drinks when she went to the gym earlier today and only now they're catching up to her.

Then she thinks about going back inside her house to pee, but due to muscle memory, she locked herself out because she usually has her keys on her when she leaves. So now she has a choice. Find a way to get some clothes, or find a toilet to relieve herself because she can't bring herself to just pee outside.

Oh yeah, I'm definetly saving this one for a story! Probably with an existing character.

I too would like to read stories like this. Please let me know if and when it is written.

Guest mistersandman

My favorite fantasy would be me driving a car with a girl in the passenger seat and she is bouncing up and down the whole time needing to pee. maybe stuck in traffic or its late at night with nowhere to stop and she is telling me how close she is to having an accident in her seat.

we make it home before she pees and she rushes out of the car and either outside by the front door, or inside close to the bathroom she can't hold it anymore and just goes in her pants everywhere. even better if she is into this kink so she isn't actually embarrassed and we can can fool around together in her wet clothes. 

Guest jwconroy

Here's mine: I come home in need of a bathroom, but my wife has locked the bathroom doors and has the only key. She refuses to let me use the bathroom while making me cup after cup of tea. She teases me a bit, with a knowing smile. Eventually nature takes its course and I completely wet my pants right in front of her.

On 12/21/2021 at 5:05 AM, Shaved Monkey said:

it would be if i was sleeping with a girl and i wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee, then just as i am going to get up and go to the bathroom she comes closer and cuddle with me... next thing i feel this warm and wet feeling on my crotch and i ask her what happened. she says she had to go but the bed was way too comfy and she didnt want to get up so she just did it on the bed. i instantly know i can just let it go, so i start peeing on the spot. she notices and starts grinding and moaning and we proceed to have a very wet sex

That is so hot 

Now that we're past Christmas, it's the New Year Eve parties 🎉🎊 which means lots of drinks, lots of standing in crowds, and some desperation because all those people drinking. So, let's take my character and drop her in the middle of Time Square in a tight gold dress, having been drinking heavily all night. The ball dropped, we're headed home via subway, and she's already leaking a little the stop before our hotel. 

I've answered questions like this one before, but here is the summary . . . .

I'm on a date.  It's probably not the first one, but it is the one where she asks me to stay the night with her. 

She is a friend-of-a-friend, and that mutual friend is aware that we both are pee-lovers.  The friend has told her this about me, but not told me this about her. 

So she invites me inside, and we drink and chat and canoodle . . . . and she asks me if I would like to stay the night.  I say yes, of course.  She leads me to her room and tells me to make myself comfortable, and she'll be right back.  I strip down to my undies and climb in bed while she is in the washroom.  It's not a familiar bed, so the crinkling under the sheets doesn't actually raise any red flags for me.  I don't notice at the moment, but I don't hear a toilet flush before she gets back to the room wearing the cutest lingerie set.  It compliments her shape perfectly, emphasizing all the right places (I will leave it to your imagination the style of the lingerie and the image of the woman in question; just picture whatever works best for you). 

So she climbs into bed and we make out a bit more, and at some point in time she ends up on top of me.  She still has her cute outfit on, and I still have my undies on, and she takes a gamble. 

She leans in for a kiss.  As our lips part, she asks me, "What would you do . . . " kiss " . . . if I were to go pee . . . " kiss " . . . right here . . . " kiss " . . . right now . . . " kiss " . . . right in my cute little panties . . . " kiss " . . . all over you?"

My dick stiffens at the question.

She sits upright.  I start to stammer, trying to decide whether to answer the question or make sure I heard her correctly.  She puts a finger on my lips and says, "shhhh . . . .  I felt you stand up straight when I said that.  You did hear it right.  I have to pee like a racehorse and would share it with you if you want.  Would you like me to wet you?"

It takes everything in me not to blow my load.

"I bet if I go in my pants, I can make you cum in yours!" she teases.  I feel a warm sensation envelop my balls and I realize that she is wetting her panties.  "Let's find out!" she says.

The gentle trickle quickly builds into a gush, quickly soaking her flimsy panties and my undies, and making a puddle under me on the bed as she pisses in her panties with complete, reckless abandon.  Then she starts grinding against me.  With no defenses, I unload a cumwad in my undies.

She grins mischievously.  "Did I do that?" she asks.  I nod weakly.  She giggles.  "You should go pee now." 

I look puzzled at her.

"You should.  You want to make sure to clean that out of your pipes.  Go ahead.  You can wet my bed."

I hadn't been to the washroom either, before climbing in.  I start a weak trickle, which I am able to build into a modest flow.  She watches with rapt attention as the pee rewets the front of my undies, forming a small fountain there.  "There you go," she says, "Isn't that better?"

I nod again and finish peeing in my undies.  

"Good boy.  When you are ready to go again, we'll fuck."

You can figure out where it goes from there.

The weather today reminds me of another fantasy. Going sledding and sightseeing with my special someone after a snowfall. Occasionally we go back to the van to warm up and have some cocoa and cider. Then we're back in the beautiful chilly outdoors. If there are any restrooms nearby we ignore them. Eventually when we're alone somewhere in the white wilderness we stop to watch each other melt steamy yellow holes in the snow.

I’d love for a woman to strap me down to a bed, stick a funnel in my mouth and start forcing me to drink as much as possible, at her mercy. I’d slowly chug and chug, my bladder filling more and more to bursting point. When I can’t hold on another second, she offers to free me so I can finally use the toilet, but only if I can drink one more liter without pissing myself. I strain to contain the ocean of liquid inside while she forces me to add even more on top of that for my freedom. I somehow finish filling my overfilled tank, but she’s not done with me yet- she stimulates me in this desperate state enough to start riding me for some full bladder sex. My rock-hard bladder slamming against her body, each thrust sending a wave of desperation through every inch of me, liters of liquid sloshing, begging to be released. I finally cum, and lose strength to hold on. I go limp releasing the endless flood inside her.

2 minutes ago, triggercommand said:

I’d love for a woman to strap me down to a bed, stick a funnel in my mouth and start forcing me to drink as much as possible, at her mercy. I’d slowly chug and chug, my bladder filling more and more to bursting point. When I can’t hold on another second, she offers to free me so I can finally use the toilet, but only if I can drink one more liter without pissing myself. I strain to contain the ocean of liquid inside while she forces me to add even more on top of that for my freedom. I somehow finish filling my overfilled tank, but she’s not done with me yet- she stimulates me in this desperate state enough to start riding me for some full bladder sex. My rock-hard bladder slamming against her body, each thrust sending a wave of desperation through every inch of me, liters of liquid sloshing, begging to be released. I finally cum, and lose strength to hold on. I go limp releasing the endless flood inside her.

That is so hot 

Been fantasying about this since I was 10.  Started off with the cute chicks on TV like Kelly Bundy getting desperate and then pissing her tight blue jeans, and I mean soaking them all down the back!  I was in complete ecstasy when I first discovered Shara and Jers sight "Female Desperation" 20 years ago.  Then "wetting her panties" and all the other greats out there!  This has been a dream come true!  Like Nikki said in one of her "wetting her panties" videos..."This is better than sex!" Yes dear Nikki you are very correct!  Would always fantasize about the girls in class wetting their tight jeans and the girls at the college parties I would go to doing the same.  I never wanted to get in those pants, just wanted to see them get desperate and piss in them!!!  I am who I am and love it!  stay desperate/stay wet!

06a839b95e4fb657dff01529551d74c8.jpg

1417494438-Kelly_Bundy_motorbike_h.jpg

christina-applegate-8-christina-applegate-39744383-1080-720.png

If it's with a women, I'd love to have her do it just casually, like not even go to the bathroom, just do it when she feels like it. But I prefer she'd use just a shirt and panties.

Not much sexual, just knowing that she's so comfortable around me that she'd just go. Though it'd be nice if she peed her panties on my lap before sex.

(I'm straight but I wouldn't reject a wetting buddy) If it's a male (like a roommate or friend), I'd like him to wear only briefs and shirts too and go whenever he feels like it without fear of judgement. And if he's bi or gay, I'd probably masturbate him with his briefs on, but I wouldn't really enjoy if he did the same to me because I'm only attracted sexually to females.

On 12/16/2021 at 2:14 PM, Pantywetter77 said:

I want to be tied up, legs spread apart and made to drink lots of water, filling my bladder up to bursting point. I can't cross my legs or hold myself as I am tied up, the only thing I can do is try and squeeze my muscles tight to stop me from wetting myself, finally my muscles give up and I end up wetting myself, soaking my panties and trousers. So hot. 

When do we start? 😁😁😁

On 1/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, jumper79 said:

Been fantasying about this since I was 10.  Started off with the cute chicks on TV like Kelly Bundy getting desperate and then pissing her tight blue jeans, and I mean soaking them all down the back!  I was in complete ecstasy when I first discovered Shara and Jers sight "Female Desperation" 20 years ago.  Then "wetting her panties" and all the other greats out there!  This has been a dream come true!  Like Nikki said in one of her "wetting her panties" videos..."This is better than sex!" Yes dear Nikki you are very correct!  Would always fantasize about the girls in class wetting their tight jeans and the girls at the college parties I would go to doing the same.  I never wanted to get in those pants, just wanted to see them get desperate and piss in them!!!  I am who I am and love it!  stay desperate/stay wet!

06a839b95e4fb657dff01529551d74c8.jpg

1417494438-Kelly_Bundy_motorbike_h.jpg

christina-applegate-8-christina-applegate-39744383-1080-720.png

I can agree with that, I had fantasies of Daisy Duke being desperate myself.

It seems the common thread is basically "someone else is into omo" which is very sweet. I just got through another read of "Told To" on here and that about sums it up for me. Someone who recognizes the social resistance to holding and wetting, knows it should generally be thought of as gross and humiliating or even just funny, and is maybe afraid to get caught. But deep down, they at the very least don't mind being full/wet, or actually *love* it more than anything. Especially girls of course because they're the fairer sex and supposed to be more refined than us barbaric guys 😛. I've written five girl omo protagonists-- one of them is not into holding or wetting but got a good result out of it, three of them are all about it after some experimentation and luck, and the last one is coming around as the story develops.

It would probably work for guys too, but I think I like pure desperation for them because it's similarly a role-reversal. Guys are supposed to appear strong and composed, and seeing a guy taken down by an overwhelming need to tinkle is just so disarming XDD.

But if I might wax philosophical a little, all of this (for me) stems from a desire for acceptance. Seeing others get the same kind of pleasure from the same offbeat activity leads to an incomparable sense of belonging and opportunity for bonding. It's safe to say everyone, omo-fans and otherwise, has some measure of the same pull.

Edited by AliasnameTO (see edit history)
1 hour ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Totally! But my omo fantasy is date night with a partner who’s into the same things I am, which means lots of different things, different ways to have fun….but on this date, my fantasy date, he’s ordering me drink after drink, and making it hard for me to use the bathroom….sitting on the outside seat of the booth, delaying me from going, not outright denying me, but maybe even whispering to me about how hot it’s getting him to see me squirm. In my fantasy I’d have to ask him to help me hold it, so he’d slide his hand up my dress under the table, and totally take advantage of the opportunity to play a lil. Then maybe he’d cheekily encourage me to just let a little out. 
conveniently I’d be wearing something that doesn’t show wet, say a black dress….and I’d oblige him. He’d get me off under the table as I slowly leaked in my panties and I’d be busy stroking him off to make him cum in his pants as payback (and cuz it’s totally hot af to me)🤷‍♀️

That sounds like a perfectly amazing date.